Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fan Presents Nengi Iphone 12 After Begging Laycon To Buy Her One (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Presents Nengi Iphone 12 After Begging Laycon To Buy Her One (video) (471 Views)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Presents Nengi Iphone 12 After Begging Laycon To Buy Her One (video) by Glamoury990: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Popular Reality TV star, Nengi Thompson better known as Nengi has come out to make known that her fans have blessed her with a gift of the latest Apple Smartphone, iPhone 12.

The Big Brother Naija Season 5 Lockdown Housemate 2nd runner up had previously begged and requested that her fellow housemate, Laycon the winner of the Lockdown Show to buy her an iPhone 12. 

According to Nengi Queen of Ninja, She specified that her reason for requesting the iPhone12 as a gift from the winner of the BBNaija Season 5 is because she knows he has the money, so he can easily afford for her.

However as she gets her much-desired iPhone 12 from a fan, the senior special adviser's wish request has been granted Continue Reading

Watch the video below

https://ablymedia.com.ng/fan-presents-nengi-iphone-12-video/
Re: Fan Presents Nengi Iphone 12 After Begging Laycon To Buy Her One (video) by Acekidc4(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hope Say She no Spread Leg Collect am
Re: Fan Presents Nengi Iphone 12 After Begging Laycon To Buy Her One (video) by Made4naijaoeo: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Make sense

(1) (Reply)

Most Memorable Nollywood Celebrity Fights!!! And Other Videos / Which #BBNaija Star Rocked The Hairstyle Better? / “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.