Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

"The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane (635 Views)

“please Come And Toast Me I Have Big YANSH Too” – Lady Appeals To Burna Boy. VID / 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Nigerian Lady known as Olawunmi was full of excitement on November 20, 2020 when she entered and airplane for the first time in her life.

Read more on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/11/the-god-that-did-my-own-will-do-yours.html

1 Share

Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by Sundrus: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2020
cheesy see achievement. Poverty na state of mind sha
Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by thesicilian: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Beauty without brains
Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by emmabest2000(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Eroplane grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by longetivity(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Sundrus:
just say Amen

1 Like

Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by Sundrus: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2020
longetivity:
just say Amen
say amen to stupidity abi...mr man, continue dey say amen, i no stop u.
Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by Davash222(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Where your achievements stop, that’s where someone else achievements start. Some girls work hard for their money and I appreciate their efforts.

Obviously, the girl paid the flight ticket with her money, she doesn’t have to open legs before achieving that. I celebrate with her. She’s far greater and better than that olosho laughing at her now!

Cos, you had the privilege to enjoy free flights courtesy of your kpekus doesn’t make you more exposed than her.

2 Likes

Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by peacekante: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2020
Waiting we no go see for this NIgeria
Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Sundrus:

e go beta for you my guy

so many poverty stricken mind

How's flight an achievement?

weyray ni awon girls yi.. twitter oppression is real..won ti oppress e pa

laughing

1 Like

Re: "The God That Did My Own Will Do Yours Too" - Lady Says As He Enter Aeroplane by ashewoboy(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2020
she was obviously joking with the manner she spelt her wordscheesy.

she is a fine girl though. she would have a very gorgeous pvssy.

(1) (Reply)

My Soul Tells Me To Find Sean Tizzle - Wyclef Jean Seeks To Link Up With Him / Lagosians Show Massive Support For Sunday Igboho / Actress Nuella Njubuigbo, In 'shock' After Gifting Herself A Brand New Lexus SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.