Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You (592 Views)

Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by geunik(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
By female, I don't mean your mom, sisters, aunty's, cousins. Those ones can make sacrifice.

I mean a female friend.

Mine, the most expensive gift I ever received from a female was a trouser in 2016

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by ibkonekt(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
they don't buy gift, they just offer their bodies for sex

6 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
A cheap roll-on deodorant. I guess she stole it from a male friend sef.
To even make it worst, she took my perfume that day before she left, so I don't consider it as a gift, it was a trade by barter. grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

7 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by IAmSkinny: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Not necessarily the most expensive but the most valuable was a pair of chrome steel dumbbells. cheesy
Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by NiklauseFred(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Just 250# white singlet and a birthday note.
Up till today i never wear that singlet cos during her's i spent more than 10k(it's been four years sha)

Till today i don't give females gift(if you give me and give you back)

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by Sadiqali24(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
I reserve my comment for the person below
Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by Preshmane(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
I learnt my lesson oo... nothing go make me give a lady gift again

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by IamProdigy: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
The average male can't even recall if he has ever been gifted something.... (even on birthdays)

Most males that even receive are those that are loaded, as the givers see it as an investment that would give them ROI later.

Most ladies are receivers, who feel they are entitled to everything you have and wouldn't delay in calling you stingy if you don't give them..same thing they can't give another man.

Only few ladies give...if you find one, treat her well.

6 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by Samakus(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Plain and pattern material.
Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmmm.... Expensive?

Dunno jare... I don't think I have...

But then again expensive can be subject to "what it costs the person and not exactly the price"

Mine norva pass ........k
Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by Drsnives(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Honestly am yet to receive any dime from my female friends
Re: Gentlemen, What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Female Have Ever Gifted You by stubbornman(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Nah my bestie wey buy me a pack of boxers this year....God go bless that girl....I will get her something nice before the end of this year

(1) (Reply)

Female Miseducations : The Manipulative Man / Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.