Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya (26820 Views)

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Wike Imposes A 24 Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Governor Wike Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Some Parts Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by EastisBae: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol, this narcissistic dictator is one hell of a funny chap. Just look at how he is playing god because he was elected as a governor. Give this one presidency and he would be worse than Buhari.

This is just an attempt to dilute his misadventures in Oyigbo. He is doing this to claim that he didn't target Igbos but we can see through the smokescreen.

Tyrant Wike, you have finally lost it.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Corroro: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm, no be small thing o
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Very good. When hungry catch those useless cultist and ipob miscreants, they go beg. Buhari is too soft to these miscreants, I wish wike will be given the opportunity to deal with those Igbos for one month all their useless attack on security agents will stop.
Are you okay upstairs at all? What has cultism got to do with Igbos of yesterday?
I grew up in PH and cultism has been there since time immemorial. It has nothing to do with Igbos and Igbos in general.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Dreambeat: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
This useless man thinks he is in a military regime
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by NairalandSARS: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
vanbonattel:
The news should read

Governor Efenyeso OsaWike imposes a 24 hours curfew in RumuIkpoba and RumuOdunmawhia districts grin
*Rumuodomaya
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by alcaptainero: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Because him no allow you overrun River state abi?
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by budusky05(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Last time I checked wike use this boys enter office.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Ezmans: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2020
vanbonattel:
The news should read

Governor Efenyeso OsaWike imposes a 24 hours curfew in RumuIkpoba and RumuOdunmawhia districts grin
wike no get sense, two weeks 24 hour curfew so people I'll chop grass
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Burruchaga71(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Let me me give you a benefit
Happy Michael
Updated Slain Victims Of Obigbo Army Massacre: Their identities are: (1) Pastor Igwe (slain husband of Mrs. Amara Igwe), (2) Queen Nwazuo (slain fiancée of Mr. Monday Bakor), (3) Okoro Peter and (4) Mr. Chinwendu (the two were shot at close range and killed instantly by soldiers including busting the brain box and fluids of Late Chnwendu on 24thOct 2020 few meters away from Gov Wike’s convoy during his visit to Obigbo), (5) Jude Egejuru (died from gunshot injuries), (6) Clifford Okeke, (7) Cornelius Anya, (cool Udeme Ossy Monday, (9) Edochie Steven, (10) Ebere, (11) Wisdom, (12) Chizy (missing and presumed dead), (13) Michael Nkama (believe to have died from gunshot injuries) and (14) Chinonso Joshua (died from gunshot injuries), (15) Godwin Samuel Umahi, (17) Sunday Umahi, (18) Queen Eze, (19) Darlington, (20) Chinonso Udoh (missing and presumed dead), (21) Kufre Sandy (missing and presumed dead), (22) Justice (shot dead in front of his residence), (23) Martins (missing and presumed dead), (24) Ebite Orjinta (Ihite-Uboma, Imo State), (25) Sunday Aneke (missing and presumed dead), (26) a young nursing mother (died from gunshot injuries) and (27) her newborn baby of one month, 3 weeks and two days (yet to locate her relatives), (28) a yet-to-be identified dead citizen, (29) second yet-to-be-identified citizen and (30) third yet-to-be-identified dead citizen. The three slain bodies were shot and left to decompose along an Obigbo Street in a verified video footage.

Updated Injured Victims Of Obigbo Army Massacre: Among the deadly injured are: (1) Chukwuma Chinonso, (2) Nwoke Okwudiri Nwonye, (3) Uche Ogbonna, (4) Chikaodi Agwu, (5) Michael Okwudiri, (6) John Emeka, (7) Agwu Enyi, (cool Obichukwu Chibuike, (9) Izuchukwu Igwe, (10) Eluu Chukwuemeka, (11) Arinze Joshua, (12) Nwakama Izuegbe, (13) Destiny Okorie, (14) Israel Asoh, (15) Emeka Heart, (16) Victor Heart, (17) Orji Amaoji, (18) Paschal, (19) O
. Guy don't worry, we will definitely catch him.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by supogift(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Spiff20:
I thought there's a flyover already in Kaduna Street junction. Does he wants to expand it or what? All these low flyovers sef. Can't he replicate one of the kinds seen in Kano? Abi Kano get money pass Rivers?
Expansion
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by sapientia(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2020
How can you impose 24 hr curfew for 2 weeks

This is unconstitutional

FG have used covid 19 to teach states nonsense

So security cant work without curfew?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Jennypnj(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Very good. When hungry catch those useless cultist and ipob miscreants, they go beg. Buhari is too soft to these miscreants, I wish wike will be given the opportunity to deal with those Igbos for one month all their useless attack on security agents will stop.

It clearly states cultists on the post but for some weird reason you chose to see "IPOB". Let's be guided in this forum. Think before you speak. Do have a great day.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Gerrard59(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2020
The state keeps getting horrible year upon year. Rivers does have potentials but the indigenes' belligerence attitudes keep worsening things.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by princedan295(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Remove hate from your mind. It's a short cut to self destruction
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by slowice(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
arantess:

umu odomaya with R in front

He asked for the meaning..... Not the igbo version

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by princedan295(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
So traders won't sell, children will not go to school. The man doesn't think before he acts. How will the common man and petty traders survive

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by slowice(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Some people still haven't seen the high handedness in this... 24hrs curfew for 2 weeks? Who does that?

There will be no movements, businesses, banks, markets shut, evenyone remain indoors 24hrs for 2weeks. This man worst pass buhari +buratai combined.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by OfficialAwol(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2020
vanbonattel:
The news should read

Wike will forever regret the day he made the "I am not Igbo" statement.

Until my grave, I will not forgive that idiot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by slowice(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2020
EastisBae:
Lol, this narcissistic dictator is one hell of a funny chap. Just look at how he is playing god because he was elected as a governor. Give this one presidency and he would be worse than Buhari.

This is just an attempt to dilute his misadventures in Oyigbo. He is doing this to claim that he didn't target Igbos but we can see through the smokescreen.

Tyrant Wike, you have finally lost it.

Finally, someone who truly gets it

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by eduzzy(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Wike and curfew
is their no other ways to deal with issues?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Emperor4tune(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Can you forge name
Go to inter society group website is there
can you drop a link to the site for verification & confirmation
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by ritcha: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Thank you for allowing me to comment on joker gaming, anyway, I will subscribe to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Joystark(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Living in PH can be quite frustrating sometimes
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by TruthinAction: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2020
prekumohtim:

That's my amiable governor

Making life bitter for many in Rivers State. Which reasonable government does that? Less than six hours notice. Besides, there was nothing like cult clash. Where are the pictures of the victims of the cult clash? How many death?

You create untold hardship in the lives of so many just because you want to complete the fly over project.

All Julius Berger needed to do was to carve out restricted areas around the project site to enable them finish the project.

Nonsense curfew. What will market women who have perishable goods do? What about those who work in other parts of Rivers state residing in these areas?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2020
J111333:
Are you okay upstairs at all? What has cultism got to do with Igbos of yesterday?
I grew up in PH and cultism has been there since time immemorial. It has nothing to do with Igbos and Igbos in general.

They are paid miscreant, don't quote them
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Let me me give you a benefit
Happy Michael
Updated Slain Victims Of Obigbo Army Massacre: Their identities are: (1) Pastor Igwe (slain husband of Mrs. Amara Igwe), (2) Queen Nwazuo (slain fiancée of Mr. Monday Bakor), (3) Okoro Peter and (4) Mr. Chinwendu (the two were shot at close range and killed instantly by soldiers including busting the brain box and fluids of Late Chnwendu on 24thOct 2020 few meters away from Gov Wike’s convoy during his visit to Obigbo), (5) Jude Egejuru (died from gunshot injuries), (6) Clifford Okeke, (7) Cornelius Anya, (cool Udeme Ossy Monday, (9) Edochie Steven, (10) Ebere, (11) Wisdom, (12) Chizy (missing and presumed dead), (13) Michael Nkama (believe to have died from gunshot injuries) and (14) Chinonso Joshua (died from gunshot injuries), (15) Godwin Samuel Umahi, (17) Sunday Umahi, (18) Queen Eze, (19) Darlington, (20) Chinonso Udoh (missing and presumed dead), (21) Kufre Sandy (missing and presumed dead), (22) Justice (shot dead in front of his residence), (23) Martins (missing and presumed dead), (24) Ebite Orjinta (Ihite-Uboma, Imo State), (25) Sunday Aneke (missing and presumed dead), (26) a young nursing mother (died from gunshot injuries) and (27) her newborn baby of one month, 3 weeks and two days (yet to locate her relatives), (28) a yet-to-be identified dead citizen, (29) second yet-to-be-identified citizen and (30) third yet-to-be-identified dead citizen. The three slain bodies were shot and left to decompose along an Obigbo Street in a verified video footage.

Updated Injured Victims Of Obigbo Army Massacre: Among the deadly injured are: (1) Chukwuma Chinonso, (2) Nwoke Okwudiri Nwonye, (3) Uche Ogbonna, (4) Chikaodi Agwu, (5) Michael Okwudiri, (6) John Emeka, (7) Agwu Enyi, (cool Obichukwu Chibuike, (9) Izuchukwu Igwe, (10) Eluu Chukwuemeka, (11) Arinze Joshua, (12) Nwakama Izuegbe, (13) Destiny Okorie, (14) Israel Asoh, (15) Emeka Heart, (16) Victor Heart, (17) Orji Amaoji, (18) Paschal, (19) O
If wicked Wike get access to Aso Rock, he would be more tyrannical and more brutal than Buhari in ten times. I hate PDP just because of him. Imagine soldiers searching people's houses and killing Innocents. Wike is barbaric.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by ogmask: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Spiff20:
I thought there's a flyover already in Kaduna Street junction. Does he wants to expand it or what? All these low flyovers sef. Can't he replicate one of the kinds seen in Kano? Abi Kano get money pass Rivers?

I said same thing in another thread and one guy who calls himself a rivers son came for my head. I live in phc and I must say wike is the worse thing to happen to rivers state. Some eyes will b clear when h leaves office. Instead of encouraging the suburbs he is busy over populating the city with his old school flyovers and selective road maintenance within phc and obio akpo LGAs
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by emezuo17: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Weneda:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2346619018815609/
. Curfew governor, the Hitler of rivers, why not send soldiers there, just the way you did in obigbo? Ok you are tired of blaming ipob, shutting down and area like that for two weeks because of small boys that can be fished out and flushed. Overdo dey worry dis man abeg.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Onepeople: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
you are right, Buhari soft on ipob but hard on boko haram, that is y he is winning the war on terrorism, we will get there gradually una go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by mauchiz: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Guy don't worry, we will definitely catch him.

Nigerian army really killed people like this,
Jesus,
What are they doing concerning this massacre?
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Randymarsh: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Sense riff raffs like u no fit get.wetin concern ipob with cult related activities?? Where in d writeup did dey mention ipob??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) / If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.