Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya (26819 Views)

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Wike Imposes A 24 Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Governor Wike Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Some Parts Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by lomprico(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Wike is a tyrant! there are no cult clash anywhere he is imposing this curfew to get back at the market women that booed him when he came to inspect the flyover he is constructing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Why is it that Nigerian government can't use intelligence gathering and covert operations to wipe out criminal elements? They always use reactive operating procedures which is used mainly during war period instead of proactive policing. It's high time our President and Governors stop this rubbish of locking down a town in order to clean up what they all caused. Police should be well equipped to gather intelligence in real time in order to respond to the challenges of security in the country. Though the Governor has a limit to which he can drive security within the security architecture of the state but the methods he is using is really anti people, imagine those law abiding citizens loosing their only source of livelihood for two weeks how will they survive? What's the difference between democracy and military rule if u keep using the methods of the military to govern. As for these issues I give u a thombs down, u can do a lot better.
For the urban renewal plans I give you a very good , keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Onepeople: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:
Wen him don drink Louis X111 whisky finish.him go dey take decisions anyhow.
oboy how you take know this?
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Let me me give you a benefit
Happy Michael
Updated Slain Victims Of Obigbo Army Massacre: Their identities are: (1) Pastor Igwe (slain husband of Mrs. Amara Igwe), (2) Queen Nwazuo (slain fiancée of Mr. Monday Bakor), (3) Okoro Peter and (4) Mr. Chinwendu (the two were shot at close range and killed instantly by soldiers including busting the brain box and fluids of Late Chnwendu on 24thOct 2020 few meters away from Gov Wike’s convoy during his visit to Obigbo), (5) Jude Egejuru (died from gunshot injuries), (6) Clifford Okeke, (7) Cornelius Anya, (cool Udeme Ossy Monday, (9) Edochie Steven, (10) Ebere, (11) Wisdom, (12) Chizy (missing and presumed dead), (13) Michael Nkama (believe to have died from gunshot injuries) and (14) Chinonso Joshua (died from gunshot injuries), (15) Godwin Samuel Umahi, (17) Sunday Umahi, (18) Queen Eze, (19) Darlington, (20) Chinonso Udoh (missing and presumed dead), (21) Kufre Sandy (missing and presumed dead), (22) Justice (shot dead in front of his residence), (23) Martins (missing and presumed dead), (24) Ebite Orjinta (Ihite-Uboma, Imo State), (25) Sunday Aneke (missing and presumed dead), (26) a young nursing mother (died from gunshot injuries) and (27) her newborn baby of one month, 3 weeks and two days (yet to locate her relatives), (28) a yet-to-be identified dead citizen, (29) second yet-to-be-identified citizen and (30) third yet-to-be-identified dead citizen. The three slain bodies were shot and left to decompose along an Obigbo Street in a verified video footage.

Updated Injured Victims Of Obigbo Army Massacre: Among the deadly injured are: (1) Chukwuma Chinonso, (2) Nwoke Okwudiri Nwonye, (3) Uche Ogbonna, (4) Chikaodi Agwu, (5) Michael Okwudiri, (6) John Emeka, (7) Agwu Enyi, (cool Obichukwu Chibuike, (9) Izuchukwu Igwe, (10) Eluu Chukwuemeka, (11) Arinze Joshua, (12) Nwakama Izuegbe, (13) Destiny Okorie, (14) Israel Asoh, (15) Emeka Heart, (16) Victor Heart, (17) Orji Amaoji, (18) Paschal, (19) O
blood occultic wike will not go on punished for killing our Igbo brothers in obigbo
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
nazicartel:
Wike and curfew ehh... To be truthful, wike isn't doing anything in Rivers State. Amaechi was better than this guy,, I don't even know how much he pays Ait for those morning interviews. Any small discussion, he will be shouting I'm Mr. Project, with those his stupid pH flyovers,, he should carefully observe how Kano state built their own and do something like that... The only governor he's better than is Okezuo.. ( for him to be better than Okezuo means that he's not doing anything too... Okezuo is a governor by mistake)

That u don't like someone should not make u not to be objective.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Onepeople: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:
Wen him don drink Louis X111 whisky finish.him go dey take decisions anyhow.
I use to sale this Louis 13 to some of the people he gives contract, that is one of the things they usually give to him as thank you gift, is obvious u based in portharcourt for u to know this, I work with everyday emporium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

Port Harcourt ,Edo and cult.

But wait why do cult?

Parent to blame not Govt all the tme

Those states they learn for Lagos own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
sapientia:
How can you impose 24 hr curfew for 2 weeks

This is unconstitutional

FG have used covid 19 to teach states nonsense

So security cant work without curfew?

They are too dull to work without curfew, very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Wike will forever regret the day he made the "I am not Igbo" statement.

Until my grave, I will not forgive that idiot.

Is he Igbo? I wonder how some of you reason, the young man has told you his ethnic leaning and you want to oppose his opinion until ur death. This is ridiculous. The sooner you accept his position the better for your mental health.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
That's the only stupid thing he knows how to do best!! Imposing curfew upada!! This is another foolish way to start killing innocent people in the name of cultism!! While he's the leader of cultists
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Reference(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm....'flying over' the social problems bedevilling the state. Mr. Governor, get to the root of the problem. Lockdown is never a solution to any thing be it a viral or human pandemic.

It is instructive to note that in a time of great socio-economic challenges you see it fit to expend scare opportunity and resources on 'househelps' aka 'Julius Bergeresque' type development model, when your own children are wasting away in truancy.

It is the idle mind that has led them to cultism when it is they who should be occupied, building the bridges and creating the infrastructure they require to develop themselves.

Great nations are built by great people, not by great multinationals. Great families are established by great parenting that inspires early, empowers consistently and demands accountability.

You should be able as leadership to inspire a change in the narrative around the youth of your state to one of responsibility, solidarity and accountability. Get them to work, Mr. Wike.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Shadysen: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
mr curfew governor.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Onepeople:
you are right, Buhari soft on ipob but hard on boko haram, that is y he is winning the war on terrorism, we will get there gradually una go get sense.

Guy be calming down... U got me laughing at ur last statement
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Rexraph18(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Just yesterday afternoon I passed rumuokoro, the cab driver made a comment that wike go soon pursue all these traders here. Less than 24hrs, no form of human and vehicular movement should be seen..

The fear of passing rumuokoro flyover on foot is the beginning of leaving your phone and other valuables at home
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Emperor4tune:
can you drop a link to the site for verification & confirmation
http://www.intersociety-ng.org/phocadownload/2019/under%20buhari%20and%20osinbajo%20updated%20new.pdf
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by thaoriginator: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Two Edo state criminals are seen in this video taking security operatives into the Bush where they hide their guns and bullets.

At first, the criminals wanted to take the security operatives on a wild goose chase. On noticing their intentions, the policemen released some bullets and threatened to shoot the criminals on their legs.

Out of fear of being shot, the police were now led to wire the guns were hidden in the farmland.

In the end, 2 locally made pistols with live rounds were found in the Bush.
shockedshockedshocked

Omo see 400
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Emperor4tune(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

http://www.intersociety-ng.org/phocadownload/2019/under%20buhari%20and%20osinbajo%20updated%20new.pdf
thanks for the link,i will take a close and deep study on it with any possible referals i could find elsewhere & if accertain,then a documentary video on this topic is a nesesity & it must reach places of concern,we dont just sweep cases like this under the carpet.justice must prevail at all cost
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Emperor4tune:
thanks for the link,i will take a close and deep study on it with any possible referals i could find elsewhere & if accertain,then a documentary video on this topic is a nesesity & it must reach places of concern,we dont just sweep cases like this under the carpet.justice must prevail at all cost
May God grant you the strength to do d needful
Humanity first and most killed are innocent people

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by banio: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2020
capatainrambo:
Yeye man

Very stupid governor
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by OpinionCounts(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

Port Harcourt ,Edo and cult.

But wait why do cult?

Parent to blame not Govt all the time

You forgot the parent state and headquarters of cultism - LAGOS !!!
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by donbachi(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Onepeople:
oboy how you take know this?
brick house was once my playground
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by OpinionCounts(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
idahme:

Those states they learn for Lagos own

Lagos own don turn institution...dey don turn to a branch of the Lagos State government...dey don dey legally recognized in Lagos, I won't be surprised if they are even enlisted in the Lagos State civil servants payroll.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by privaldo: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
Is it that the only thing Wike knows how to do is curfew? Ordinary cult war is what he is declaring curfew thereby extending and multiplying the hardship of the already suffering Rivers people. So security can not be beefed up around that axis to curtail this gang war to the point that the entire community has to be punished.

Of a truth,wike is pure evil.he enjoys seen people suffer,wail,and cry .

James Madison is right- when tyranny and oppression enters, it comes in the guise of fighting crime

That goes to show you that he cares about the lives of people in the state or should he wait until it reaches the situation in the North before declaring curfew to quell the unrest.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Onepeople: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:
brick house was once my playground
I hear you , you are in order, I use to sale that drink to him ,I work with everyday supermarket. I know most of his boys kelechi nwogwu.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Pierocash(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

That goes to show you that he cares about the lives of people in the state or should he wait until it reaches the situation in the North before declaring curfew to quell the unrest.
no he doesn't. No governor that cares about his people will always be locking them down without thinking about how they will survive.

How will the curfew solve the crises, after curfew,won't they resume their hostility?
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by privaldo: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
no he doesn't. No governor that cares about his people will always be locking them down without thinking about how they will survive.

How will the curfew solve the crises, after curfew,won't they resume their hostility?

At least lives won't be lost, cult wars in Rivers always messy and can spiral out of control quickly. It's better the placed is locked down to avoid unnecessary casualties.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by donbachi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Onepeople:
I hear you , you are in order, I use to sale that drink to him ,I work with everyday supermarket. I know most of his boys kelechi nwogwu.
ok o.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Pierocash(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

At least lives won't be lost, cult wars in Rivers always messy and can spiral out of control quickly. It's better the placed is locked down to avoid unnecessary casualties.
cult crisis has been existing long before the lockdown, this issue of lockdown and curfew is a new found weapon of oppression that wike learnt from advanced countries during corona virus era,that is when he started deploying it at every slightest opportunity.

How has he been curtailing and containing it before this his new found weapon called lockdown? How was his predecessor Rotimi Amaechi able to ground cultism and cult war to a non existent level without lockdown and curfew? Wike is just a pure wicked man who thrives on the tears an anguish of people. He is oppressive and senseless. How can you lockdown a whole commercial hub just because of mere cult killing that beefing up security could have handle.

Wike is evil
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by privaldo: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
cult crisis has been existing long before the lockdown, this issue of lockdown and curfew is a new found weapon of oppression that wike learnt from advanced countries during corona virus era,that is when he started deploying it at every slightest opportunity.

How has he been curtailing and containing it before this his new found weapon called lockdown? How was his predecessor Rotimi Amaechi able to ground cultism and cult war to a non existent level without lockdown and curfew? Wike is just a pure wicked man who thrives on the tears an anguish of people. He is oppressive and senseless. How can you lockdown a whole commercial hub just because of mere cult killing that beefing up security could have handle.

Wike is evil

I don't like the governor just like you but you should understand that Rumuokoro is a hot zone when and cult war from there spreads easily.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by eLcastro(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rexraph18:
Just yesterday afternoon I passed rumuokoro, the cab driver made a comment that wike go soon pursue all these traders here. Less than 24hrs, no form of human and vehicular movement should be seen..

The fear of passing rumuokoro flyover on foot is the beginning of leaving your phone and other valuables at home
No be all thrash talk you suppose reply.....Any decent human using rumuokoro over the last 3 months must have seen this coming.. .I was just having same conversation with my family about rumuokoro last night...how someone cannot move freely and safely even at noon there...from traders displaying goods on right at the middle of the road to phone been snatch by touts.....people always complaining about no laws governing the country...when u enforce the law now they start crying foul.....if then born the idiot well na make dem go rumuokoro during this curfew
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Bigflamie(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
FlamieB:
Damage control. We aren't moved at all.

Wike must pay the consequences for killing innocent people in Obigbo.

Drowning man
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Lagos own don turn institution...dey don turn to a branch of the Lagos State government...dey don dey legally recognized in Lagos, I won't be surprised if they are even enlisted in the Lagos State civil servants payroll.

Hahahahahahahahaha, as funny as it sounds that's the gospel truth . Lagos shouldn't be setting the pace in that aspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) / PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers / Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.