Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu (23531 Views)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Maina: Court Grants Bail To Ndume / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
People should go and read the bail conditions Ndume and Abaribe signed, if they are the same.

What Abaribe signed was a N100M bond for Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu had to flee for his life when the Nigerian Army came to his house to kill him. Subsequently, when Nnamdi Kanu could no longer attend court, his bail was revoked and Abaribe was asked to pay the N100M. Abaribe then approached the appeal court over the decision. Abaribe is still in court over the matter.

Its all about the bail conditions you signed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by loveth360(f): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Abbaniman1990:
I think one of our problem today in this country of ours is the YOUTH. Because they are not CONSTRUCTIVE in their REASONING and they are not ready to do the NEEDFUL.
with regards to this POST, I see nothing wrong in the DEMANDS made by AYCF.
1. both Senator Ndume and Abaribe are serving senators of federal republic of Nigeria.
2. Both of them are respected personality in their constituents.
3. Both of them stand as surety for a public figure from their areas (Maina and Nnamdi Kanu)

4. Both the Maina and Nnamdi Kanu have jumped the bail
5. Both Senators have signed to produce their plaintiff
6. The court is right for arresting and remanding Senator Ndume in prison, but it got it wrong when allowing Senator Abaribe to move freely

7. So, the court need to do the NEEDFUL for JUSTICR to reign
Why not you help them to arrest Abaribe?

For your mind now you are reasoning well.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Kingof2nations(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2020
see dis ones ooo shetima no dey old everyday youth
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Ericnrm(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Abbaniman1990:
I think one of our problem today in this country of ours is the YOUTH. Because they are not CONSTRUCTIVE in their REASONING and they are not ready to do the NEEDFUL.
with regards to this POST, I see nothing wrong in the DEMANDS made by AYCF.
1. both Senator Ndume and Abaribe are serving senators of federal republic of Nigeria.
2. Both of them are respected personality in their constituents.
3. Both of them stand as surety for a public figure from their areas (Maina and Nnamdi Kanu)

4. Both the Maina and Nnamdi Kanu have jumped the bail
5. Both Senators have signed to produce their plaintiff
6. The court is right for arresting and remanding Senator Ndume in prison, but it got it wrong when allowing Senator Abaribe to move freely

7. So, the court need to do the NEEDFUL for JUSTICR to reign

What needful?

I’m not a fan of Kanu but these are two entirely different cases ffs.

You release someone on bail and then send soldiers to attack his home and cause havoc and you expect him to stay? Would you?

Let’s try and find out facts before we just come out to speak anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by fuelsaver: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
justice BINTA NYAKO what is going on ? ABARIBE must be put in prison too. he is yet to produce NNAMDI KANU in court as agreed in signing of bail conditions. what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Idiotic ideology and comment by a twisted mind! Did Nigerian army attack Maina? Your type with senseless reasoning is the main reason Nigeria is backward in every good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
how is that court business if NNAMDI KANU was attacked or not ? ABARIBE must produce NNAMDI KANU in court as agreed in the first place or go to prison.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by PAWG(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
how is that court business if NNAMDI KANU was attacked or not ? ABARIBE must produce NNAMDI KANU in court as agreed in the first place or go to prison.

The number of people opposing and liking the reverse comments shows you how partisan the country is. Selecteve equality. Tribalism and religion blocks the brain.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Whoube99(f): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
lindareep:

I wouldn't want to sound rude by saying you should carefully read through their write-up. wink

You haven't still said anything though!
And by the way, what baseless write-ups are you still making reference to
If you're wise at all, you ought to have known that, the scenario involving Senator Abaribe's surety and the one involving Senator Ali Ndume are entirely different in all material substance and fact's. Besides, when Senator Abaribe was asked to produced MNK in Court, Abaribe, taking into cognisance the circumstances that led to Kanu's jumping his bail, filed a separate suit in Court, and was able to exculpate himself from further responsibility to produce MNK in Court.
Sometimes, if you don't know a thing, ask questions, you wouldn't die for asking, it's better than reasoning irrationally.
Don't bother quoting me, because I do not have that luxury of time responding to kids.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Codes151(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
lol. You people self.

Is there any court or pending court case against Kanu?
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Agugbadin: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2020
austinsmat:
One question to Arewa Youth Consultative Forum,Nigerian army attack Abdulrasheed Maina and why he is one the run?

He is on the run because he stole pensioners money and by this he has brought evil upon his generation.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Henryfortune(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
it's obvious I missed making this post here when bread this story. ..I new this kind of comments would play out ...and this is the bame of our problem in this country. ..and until we chose to raise beyond ethnicity and tribalism and religion we will never move but remain and runing round in this circle ...
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
May God heal their foolish.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by PeacenLove2: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Ehen! I knew this was coming. Won't Nigeria just split jejely so that every region can choose to do whatever they like with their crooked leaders. If they like they can even be helping them cart the money away while their kinsmen languish in poverty.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Seb4luv1: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2020
supportnija:

So your tribe are not useless as well, Guy just wait Aberibe will rot in jail northerm Nigeria know what they are doing.

Northern Nigeria don't own this country.... na people like you make this country de back ward. This so called arewa youth only speaks when its a Northern involved and you back them up because you got stipend... they were same people that came out to say on behalf of the 150 million youths in the North, Sars shouldn't be dissolved. Until people like you sort for unity in the west, south and east, you will always remain indebted to your Northern

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by loveth360(f): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2020
reactman:
This ipob and igbo will never change , they trade there reasoning for sentiment. Imagine all the comment here. My question for for igbo and ipob are
1. Did abaribe not stand surety for the terrorist nmandi kanu? Yes or No

2. Did ndume not stand surety for the fraud, thief and scammer maina? Yes or no
What is good for Paul is also good for Peter
Foolish Nigerians will never change.

Question for foolish one Nigerians.

Did Nigeria terrorist army attacked Kanu? Yes or no

Do dead people go to court? Yes or no.

Tell your terrorist army to provide Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Minjim: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2020
austinsmat:
One question to Arewa Youth Consultative Forum,Nigerian army attack Abdulrasheed Maina and why he is one the run?

Army did not attack Kanu!
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Whoube99(f): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Ericnrm:

What needful?

I’m not a fan of Kanu but these are two entirely different cases ffs.

You release someone on bail and then send soldiers to attack his home and cause havoc and you expect him to stay? Would you?

Let’s try and find out facts before we just come out to speak anyhow.
Oga some of these stupid comments writers are so chronically sick in the head. And no matter what you say, they will continue to reason like the real fools that they truly are. Just leave them to stew in their foolhardy and continue to wallow in their ignorance. I'm done talking.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Lets do it like this Mains stole Billions while kanu insulted people.

Let abaribe apologize for kanus insults while ndume should pay back the money mauna stole everybody wins cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by tmasolutions: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2020
The North is purely the problem of this country. They're liability to other parts of the country. They contributes nothing, yet still causing havoc.

What made Nnadi Kanu to run? If any sensible person can answer and justify this question, I will respect that person

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by NSK4U(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Can never expect anything better from a quota system brain.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by kogi2010: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Praxis758:
Someone should pls help remove the log of woods in the eyes of this northern guys so that they will see the poverty, insecurity and violence rampaging their region.

poverty in the north yet ur ppl troop in numbers in search of greener pasture yet u have d gots to open ur selling mouth, shame on u children of hate only one northern state is far better than the entire south east state, sick ppl
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by marsman: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
What is good for goose is also good for the feather.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Decent09(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Arewa consultative forum is the most useless tribal organisation we have in nigeria.

May Sense inter your head
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Imo042: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Praxis758:
Someone should pls help remove the log of woods in the eyes of this northern guys so that they will see the poverty, insecurity and violence rampaging their region.

They have decided to live the lifestyle of Afghanistans and Iraqis so leave them.

America have designated their region(Sahel) as terrorist zone, the US will now bring their soldiers from Afghanistan, Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries to the Sahel.

They will get used to flying drones...
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Decent09(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2020
tmasolutions:
The North is purely the problem of this country. They're liability to other parts of the country. They contributes nothing, yet still causing havoc.

What made Nnadi Kanu to run? If any sensible person can answer and justify this question, I will respect that person

Oga tell me your VILLAGE so that we will discuss waiting it contribute to the development of this Contraption
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2020
That is the problem in this country. Restructuring loading.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by sapientia(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Noise makers
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Decent09(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

They have decided to live the lifestyle of Afghanistans and Iraqis so leave them.

America have designated their region(Sahel) at a terrorist zone, the US will now bring their soldiers from Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern countries to the Sahel.

They will get used to flying drones...

I know you have never came to North, May Sense inter your head my guy
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Decent09(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Whoube99:

You haven't still said anything though!
And by the way, what baseless write-ups are you still making reference to
If you're wise at all, you ought to have known that, the scenario involving Senator Abaribe's surety and the one involving Senator Ali Ndume are entirely different in all material substance and fact's. Besides, when Senator Abaribe was asked to produced MNK in Court, Abaribe, taking into cognisance the circumstances that led to Kanu's jumping his bail, filed a separate suit in Court, and was able to exculpate himself from further responsibility to produce MNK in Court.
Sometimes, if you don't know a thing, ask questions, you wouldn't die for asking, it's better than reasoning irrationally.
Don't bother quoting me, because I do not have that luxury of time responding to kids.

See Lad

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Forumobserver12(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Evii:
"We cannot fathom why Senator Abaribe, who secured bail for IPOB's Kanu whose action has since been declared treasonable and terror to the country (and still on the run) has never ever been sanctioned for standing surety."

The reason is very simple, The people that labeled IPOB a Terrorist Organization knew they were lieing against Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob...why did the Nigeria military invaded his house?

Can a known Terrorist be walking freely in European countries without being arrested by he authorities over there? Whoever that labeled IPOB a Terrorist Organization is joker because the whole world knows the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Decent09(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Foolish Nigerians will never change.

Question for foolish one Nigerians.

Did Nigeria terrorist army attacked Kanu? Yes or no

Do dead people go to court? Yes or no.

Tell your terrorist army to provide Kanu.

Respond to the questions my guy, stop bla bla bla
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by bigfish3k: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Did army raid Manas house?

Army raided Kanus house with operation python dance.

Did they dance with any animal in Manas house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Really The ''first Storey Building In Nigeria''? / Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet / Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.