Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu (23525 Views)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Maina: Court Grants Bail To Ndume / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by phorget(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
freedom of speech and expression is now stupid to you for now abi ?

Your people are rendering "freedom of speech and expression" stupid.
Go and ask them why they'll do everything just to gag us from speaking out mind.
Ask them why they developed an itchy fingers so as to sign the hate speech bill.
Ask them why social media should be sanctioned just because their lies are been exposed on the daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by nestkojex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is a baseless accusation
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Praxis758: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Did you read the content of the post/message by the OP?

Can you quote a single lie from my statement?

Isn't it hypocrisy when their region is infested with violence, druggery, insecurity and poverty and these guys don't see anything bad in this abysmal but would blindly sing the praises of their oppressors.

authority2006:

Trash and irrelevant. Why are you guys posting dumb comments now?
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Leo81(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:
Of course , Abaribe should be arrested ... Lamidi kanu jumped bail......I knew lamidi kanu left country because the army were trying to kill him or rearrest him......but that does not remove the fact, that he jumped bail. And that is against the law. And what he was charged for is treason.........so Abaribe should be arrested or taken to a slab and behead him without thinking twice.......

They should hunt down lamidi kanu... Bring to nigeria and hang him
Hausa Fulani's will not seize to amuse me.
You guys should go and arrest him.

i rest my case
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Mitsurugi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
son tramadol is not good for you

I'll take this advise from someone who obviously knows its adverse effects better. Thank you sir. wink
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Praxis758: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol ����� so

You're right on target. They need to wake up from centuries of slumber and see the devils rampaging their region.

It's so funny how those guys don't criticise insecurity, bad governance and poverty but will waste no time in praising their oppressors.

Imo042:

They have decided to live the lifestyle of Afghanistans and Iraqis so leave them.

America have designated their region(Sahel) as terrorist zone, the US will now bring their soldiers from Afghanistan, Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries to the Sahel.

They will get used to flying drones...

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by prince2pac(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
authority2006:

Trash and irrelevant. Why are you guys posting dumb comments now?
Wetin be your own
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Praxis758: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm not surprised with your statement. It would have be a sin if you didn't reason and talk like this.

Oppression, suppression and subversion of Kogi under Yahya Bello has altered your faculty for sane reason.

I'm not abusing you, but cone out of the cage of Yahya Bello and see the joy of good governance that kogites should have been enjoying.

[s]
kogi2010:

poverty in the north yet ur ppl troop in numbers in search of greener pasture yet u have d gots to open ur selling mouth, shame on u children of hate only one northern state is far better than the entire south east state, sick ppl
[/s]
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
authority2006:

And don't forget that Kanu violated all his bail conditions and almost set Nigeria on fire. You expected the government to allow him continue his madness after securing his own bail?

Kanu violating his bail is the business of the courts. Only the courts has the right to revoke his bail and order his arrest. Government had no business going to look for him without court order

How is an unarmed man like Kanu going to set Nigeria on fire? The sane government that is offering killer herdsmen ruga is the same government that feels that an unarmed Kanu will set Nigeria on fire

I laugh in Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by jjmk(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
mr smart how is that the business of the court ?

Ask Justice Nyako who I am very sure knows a whole lot better than you on these things.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Sleekfingers: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Leo81 post=96388667][/quote]

who gave u the audacity to edit my qoute?

I repeat they should arrest Abaribe or behead him asap......and for Kanu they should hunt the idiot down. And all his supporters in nigeria....they should be roasted alive like nama.......
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
jjmk:

Ask Justice Nyako who I am very sure knows a whole lot better than you on these things.
since you don't know anything, please keep quiet
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
phorget:

Your people are rendering "freedom of speech and expression" stupid.
Go and ask them why they'll do everything just to gag us from speaking out mind.
Ask them why they developed an itchy fingers so as to sign the hate speech bill.
Ask them why social media should be sanctioned just because their lies are been exposed on the daily basis.

typical ipod shifting the goal post in the middle of the game cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
olaeffect:

It is court business because the courts and judges are not idiots.
They know what is happing in the country too. So if the army had killed Kanu and his body was never found, you would still expect the courts to ask Abaribe to produce him?

I am not saying they should not make a case for Ndume if they want to. I am just saying we should not compare cases that are not similar in circumstances.
they know what is happening is different from what you sing on paper
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by bigfish3k: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
how is that court business ?
Its court business because it's a federal court that belongs to the same federal military that stays in the same country that knows what happens within.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Loveknitting: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
but he is a terrorists

Sorry, I didn't hear he killed anyone?
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

Its court business because it's a federal court that belongs to the same federal military that stays in the same country that knows what happens within.
stop fooling and disgracing yourself in a public forum, in court you must fulfilled what you sing in the first place no matter what happens or what has happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Loveknitting:

Sorry, I didn't hear he killed anyone?
sorry but he ordered anyone to be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Loveknitting: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:

Is a coward not a terrorists.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by bigfish3k: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
stop fooling and disgracing yourself in a public forum, in court you must fulfilled what you sing in the first place no matter what happens or what has happen
This is circumstantial which must be looked into.
Judges don't fly in from space

FG chased Kanu out with operation python dance which you celebrated
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Greenbirth: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
justice BINTA NYAKO what is going on ? ABARIBE must be put in prison too. he is yet to produce NNAMDI KANU in court as agreed in signing of bail conditions. what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
just watch this brutish from the north. A tribal bigot in nairaland. I have been complaining about this guy's comments. And if you quote him you will be banned. But he should remember that nothing last for ever
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by phorget(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
typical ipod shifting the goal post in the middle of the game cheesy

An intellectual would always reason in every ramifications but unfortunately your lots only reason along a single line and that is why you people have successfully plunged the country into a big mess.
Between you and I, are you happy with how your folks are ruining this country?
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by phorget(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:

How about your mighty shekau,how many people did he ordered their killing?
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by RichJoel(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Someone should please help Arewa Youth Consultative Forum remove the log of woods in the eyes of the North so that they will see the poverty, insecurity and violence rampaging their region.

I want to educate them succinctly that, Nnamdi Kanu did not jump bail unlike Maina who absconded from trial. But the government caused his disappearance by using the Nigerian Army to invade his private residence even after serving prison terms. Though he violated his bail conditions but he never jumped bail.

Sen. Ali Ndume legal counsel should've educated him on the consequences of standing as surety for a man facing criminal charges. Sen. Ehinnanya Abiriba knew NK case was not that of fraud.

I urge the AYCF to stop playing the tribal politics and pay more attention to the ravaging insecurity in the North.

I think this is reasonable enough!

Agu Joel Chigekwu
Convener, Southern Youth Council of Nigerian

Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
is it the government that promised the court to produce NNAMDI KANU or ABARIBE ? go and read the law before you disgrace yourself and your family in a public forum
You're not fooling anyone with legal technicalities.
According to the Nigerian government Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. This has passed the level of simple civil disobedience case.
You expect Abaribe to go drag a terrorist from overseas.
When Abaribe agreed to serve as surety for NK,ipob hadn't been declared a terrorist organization and NK wasn't a terrorist then.
I don't think any court in Nigeria is waiting for shekau to appear b4 it.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Kingspin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
austinsmat:
One question to Arewa Youth Consultative Forum,Nigerian army attack Abdulrasheed Maina and why he is one the run?
You know Aboki no no sense.

Maina on the run when nobody attacks his home
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by Kingspin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
how is that court business if NNAMDI KANU was attacked or not ? ABARIBE must produce NNAMDI KANU in court as agreed in the first place or go to prison.
Unfortunately, sense is not bought from the market place.
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by backbone503(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sentiments apart, they've made a very valid point
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
phorget:

How about your mighty shekau,how many people did he ordered their killing?
are we talking shekau or ABARIBE bail conditions ? if you don't have anything to say please keep quiet
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
phorget:

An intellectual would always reason in every ramifications but unfortunately your lots only reason along a single line and that is why you people have successfully plunged the country into a big mess.
Between you and I, are you happy with how your folks are ruining this country?
and your lord ABARIBE is not part of the Government
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Greenbirth:
just watch this brutish from the north. A tribal bigot in nairaland. I have been complaining about this guy's comments. And if you quote him you will be banned. But he should remember that nothing last for ever
life it self won't last forever grin
Re: Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu by yarimo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

This is circumstantial which must be looked into.
Judges don't fly in from space

FG chased Kanu out with operation python dance which you celebrated
none of court business who chase him out. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.