Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,169 members, 7,967,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:09 PM

Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola (32447 Views)

What Do You Think Is The Solution To Zoning? Let Get Your Thoughts / Yorubas are making mess of zoning, let the north continue until South gets sense / Let Us Respect Our President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by porthouse7(f): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolzzz.. If the igbos are valueless then why crying like a lost puppy,
Igbo r valuess but just one single Southeast gov changed party you all have been crying from pillar to post.. grin grin

Igbos r less patrotic Nigerians.. But they are all over the country going about there business, paying taxes, building markets etc..

If there Valueless why fight sooooo harrdd just to keep them within the confines of this republic?

And your talking about progessive politics?..

Politics of roundabouts is not progressive bro, politics of round pegs in square hole is not progressive politics.. Leading to the urge of secession by igbo just to champion there own course...

But i dont see you as a political sophisticated fellow.. From your writeup,
Your a tribal bigot, who is sooo pained by the subtle wailings from your region grin grin
be true to urself, do u really think Igbo's deserve APC ticket? a party they hate with passion, a party they Islamist party, can APC win in d east, u need to fight for PDP ticket with u have labored for

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
porthouse7:
APC is not Igbo party, why will they zone to d east
5 party formed APC ...igbos lead 2 Yorubas lead one ...north 2 ...so relax.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
GidiCars:

Bruh, oil dry your head. The reason many Yoruba leaders are indifferent towards the agitation for a YORUBA NATION is cause of the agreement that the presidency is coming here in 2023. If APC or the North tries to short change the YORUBAs, e go be like film for their eyes.

Las las, everybody go answer their Papa name. Igbos would say na them develop Yorubaland, they'll go develop their east by fire by force. North won't be spared. OPC would be a joke compared to what will happen, and they'll know that YORUBAs are the ones holding nigeria as a country. The day we decide to leave, with the support of the elites, it's over for this country. I trust those SS militants, they'll take control of their oil as well. Jonathan armed them well enough before leaving office. It's the North and Igbos that will suffer the most.

So your grieviance would be that you were denied presidency after 8years of presidency and 8years of VP?... you have no point.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Goke7: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2020
all of a sudden, the biafra agitation has gone silent grin even if Kanu should talk now our brothers will tell him to keep quiet make e no pour sand for their garri

chai, fear human beings

5 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2020
muykem:
How please? South east always work against interest of APC, infact they don't want APC to survive.
Yet they gave APC senators ,governors , reps.,? ...what prove do u have
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by IMASTEX: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2020
vanbonattel:
What about the agreement to give us light?
That isn't important as they would say, after all they make more money when there is no power. Greedy criminals that know nothing but political power sharing. The game is about to go against them now. You don't enter into an agreement with a power drunk and expect honour. North will never release power willingly, it is in their DNA to rule whether or not the person is useless to leadership.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by KunleyY19(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Redcrafton:
“Some governors have joined us, from where we think we could not get voters before. To retain power in 2023, certainly if we keep our promises, people will vote for us. It is that simple, that is politics. If you do what you said you will do even if you don’t do 100 percent and they see that you are making progress, they will even want you to finish somewhat you started.” Fashola.

This Fashola can be very greedy.

When Obasanjo join from Kuje prison, did the Yorubas deserve to have the opportunity in PDP?

Nigeria is a peculiar country and should be treated as such.

Every region should be supported to lead the country.

If Fashola and his likes want everything to be contested, then he should also stop quota system so the best candidate can be chosen in all spheres of the nation system.
That was because of Babangida who denied M.K.O Abiola his rightful presidency and June 12 saga... Yet the Yorubas still voted for Olu Falae from AD...

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by OmoManU: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
laiperi:
My humble opinion is that contrary to wide notions, APC and PDP will become obsolete or useless in the next Election.

A new Party that embrace Separation of Confederation will emerge.

The Party is likely to Emerge from the activists and brains behind #ENDSARS.

Take it or leave it.

You think it's by emotions? #endsars from what we have seen is just a regional struggle. For a new party to get a foothold, it will need a lot to be put in place, resources resources resources and that is never easy to come by, so forget it for now, 2023 will still be about the PDP and APC, tho with so many surprises sha

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Goke7: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
porthouse7:
be true to urself, do u really think Igbo's deserve APC ticket? a party they hate with passion, a party they Islamist party, can APC win in d east, u need to fight for PDP ticket with u have labored for

are you surprised? that's how opportunists are grin the same fulani masters they loathe others for, they are now ready to get in bed with them
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by pasol4real(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
laiperi:
My humble opinion is that contrary to wide notions, APC and PDP will become obsolete or useless in the next Election.

A new Party that embrace Separation of Confederation will emerge.

The Party is likely to Emerge from the activists and brains behind #ENDSARS.

Take it or leave it.
You think Nigeria starts n end in the southern region abi? Oga even if the whole south were to agree with you n vote for an end Sars candidate the north will go against the move....that’s nija for you, miserable country
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by KunleyY19(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
PHijo:

The North central just like the South west would be a hard sell.
Would be a hard sell to the South East You should say... grin grin grin
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Redcrafton: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2020
KunleyY19:

That was because of Babangida who denied M.K.O Abiola his rightful presidency and June 12 saga... Yet the Yorubas still voted for Olu Falae from AD...

So Bababgida owns PDP? He also own the opposition party, as he could have also nominated a Yoruba person.

Mister, stop giving excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by BabaO2: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2020
humilitypays:
its madness na!

OBJ left Presidency in 2009!

Osinbajo will leave Presidency in 2023!

And Yorubas still want to produce President in 2023 based on zoning, which zoning Northeast and Southeast are the only Zones that have not produced President since 1970, it is their turn if you must talk about zoning.

Do they think Northerners are fools just because they rear cow shocked
You people are too difficult to engage in reasonable arguments, but you bring all manners of nonsense to the table of meaningful discussions. Firstly, who elected obasanjo? Obviously SW never elected obasanjo, but was selected by the north in agreement with the SE. Obasanjo has no ability and capacity of a true Yoruba. Obasanjo's civilian regime was a watershed to appease the death of Abiola otherwise, azikwe regime too as irrelevant as it might have been should equally be counted as number of years ibos have led the country

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2020
porthouse7:

My brother i understand your point.... Your reaction is typically normal of which i may react same way in this situation.. But for long everybody has been clamoring for igbos to practice inclusive politics, extending and building brigdes which is exactly what they are doing..
Bro the end game to me is not about tribe or who becomes the president , the end game is fairness, justice, best social economic development, security, etc.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2020
privaldo:

Ken Nnamani was President of Senate and Ike Ekweremadu was the Senate VP before this regime but you were probably knew nothing about the political clime in Nigeria at the time.

Was it the people that elected them senate president and deputy SP?... that's an internal arrangement.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by AerialMapper: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Lol

Fashola is begging that agreement should be respected

What of the agreement your party had with the people in 2015; your manifesto?

How many have you kept?
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Fashola no worry, Igbo can never be speaker talk more of senate or vice president then president...who dash dem...till 2094 b4 Igbo rule
My sister, kai..
Why so much hate when your name has so much love.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Polchiz(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Nonsense. Fashola is simply reminding the APC lesdership to remember what "unelectable" Buhari and the North agreed to that made Tinubu, Akande, Fashola and many, many Yorubas put all they had behind Buhari recording a historic victory the world said was impossible i.e an opposition Party deposing the PDP that had sworn to lead for another 60 years in 2013-2014.

Igbos were nothing at that stage, had no electoral value, and contributed zilch but hate and insult. They have to wait till at least 2031, with good behavior, to seek anything from the APC. Fashola simply reminds that one good turn deserves another.

No treachery against the Yorubas 150% deserved Presidential ticket of APC will be tolerated. Yorubas have seen what has happened to Tinubu and are meeting and warning early.

Nothing concerns Yorubas with PDP. It is APC we know owes us for sacrificing blood and sweat to get the Party where it is. Valueless Igbos can continue fooling themselves but I confidently dare anyone to try and deny the Yorubas the APC ticket. Nuff said.
You are a big idiot.
The north made Buhari president.
Go back and check the vote difference between PDP and APC in South West in 2015. It is over 400,000 votes which Enugu votes alone neutralized. In 2019, APC struggled in South west and even lost Oyo State.
Obasanjo (President) - South West- 8 years
Osibanjo (Vice president) - South West - 8 years

And you want to be president again because other regions are fools.

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Lol.

But he will leave to become VP to a Yoruba man. If you dey travel, you for know sey the North value an Igboman more than the slithery things from a waste land.

Umahi will defeat Tinubu. That one sure me die.

We move

Abeg wetin be the temperature of your weed?
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by GidiCars: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Esseite:

So your grieviance would be that you were denied presidency after 8years of presidency and 8years of VP?... you have no point.

I'm a secessionist, I don't give a fck about the presidency. It's some SW leaders that are eyeing the presidency that we want their eyes to clear. Once their eyes clear, they'll support the agitation for a YORUBA nation.

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
BabaO2:

You people are too difficult to engage in reasonable arguments, but you bring all manners of nonsense to the table of meaningful discussions. Firstly, who elected obasanjo? Obviously SW never elected obasanjo, but was selected by the north in agreement with the SE. Obasanjo has no ability and capacity of a true Yoruba. Obasanjo's civilian regime was a watershed to appease the death of Abiola otherwise, azikwe regime too as irrelevant as it might have been should equally be counted as number of years ibos have led the country

How you want to sideline a very important point of 16years being in the presidency is really mindboggling.. yet dont even want another to come close.. wahala dey ooo.. you would have just done change of ownership of the country.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by muykem: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yet they gave APC senators ,governors , reps.,? ...what prove do u have
How many senators, governor and rep compare to what they gave PDP? Why do you think PDP refused to give south west Chairmanship but zoned it to south south region? Only a party that bound to fall will zone important office to a region where they don't have root.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by iezeiyida(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2020
Too late to wail Mr Fash

Buhari, Elrufai and Northern APC power-blocks will never ever respect that stupid agreement of returning power to South West. Mark my words. It is either the North zone power to SE and have VP, or zone VP to SE and retain power. It's very clear no space for Yourba come 2023. Haba! Make una rest joor

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2020
If apc want to lose that seat they should zone is to the West... PDP will counter them by giving it to the North again, and igbos I know will rather prefer a Northern candidate against south Western candidate, and north will vote for their brother again just to hold sware to the presidency with Igbo voting for north of their brother is the running mate, afonjas should go and rest joor
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
muykem:
How many senators, governor and rep compare to what they gave PDP? Why do you think PDP refused to give south west Chairmanship but zoned it to south south region? Only a party that bound to fall will zone important office to a region where they don't have root.
PDP never refused south west chairmanship ...I failed to present a candidate because of in fighting

Stop trying to change history

If it's so north east gave far more votes than South West na ...so does that mean they should get the president ?

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Front0lane: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2020
It is not only today you have been thinking like a lunatic so this shouldn't come as a surprise to any person with an iota of intelligence.

Zoning in Nigeria is btw the North n South and never btw NW NE NC SS SW SE.

Luckydubby7:
I think the music is playing against the south west.
The way things are going right now in apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by emmyrate1(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Nonsense. Fashola is simply reminding the APC lesdership to remember what "unelectable" Buhari and the North agreed to that made Tinubu, Akande, Fashola and many, many Yorubas put all they had behind Buhari recording a historic victory the world said was impossible i.e an opposition Party deposing the PDP that had sworn to lead for another 60 years in 2013-2014.

Igbos were nothing at that stage, had no electoral value, and contributed zilch but hate and insult. They have to wait till at least 2031, with good behavior, to seek anything from the APC. Fashola simply reminds that one good turn deserves another.

No treachery against the Yorubas 150% deserved Presidential ticket of APC will be tolerated. Yorubas have seen what has happened to Tinubu and are meeting and warning early.

Nothing concerns Yorubas with PDP. It is APC we know owes us for sacrificing blood and sweat to get the Party where it is. Valueless Igbos can continue fooling themselves but I confidently dare anyone to try and deny the Yorubas the APC ticket. Nuff said.
talking like a slave

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Front0lane: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2020
You can keep dreaming but will be alive to reality very soon.
Igbochief001:
The only thing zoning is zoning to zone east

Nw west and south south have as much right to contest as south west

He who must come to equity must do so with clean hands

It's pure hypocrisy for south west to ask APC to zone presidency to them based on zoning
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by colestephan86: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I think the music is playing against the south west.
The way things are going right now in apc.
Keep thinking , while other keep acting
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by privaldo: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Esseite:

Was it the people that elected them senate president and deputy SP?... that's an internal arrangement.

I was only answering her question. Also is the Senate President and Deputy Senate President elected in Nigeria?
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by GidiCars: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Ecosystem4u:

Hypocrite you taunt Igbos for chest beating when you are the chronic chest beater. You think Yoruba have the balls to cecede? Go and ask Babangida who said if he wakes up and hears the Yoruba playing drums of war he will go back to sleep cos they are cowards. How true this is I dont know, but I feel that the Yorubas are too weak and afraid only confined in southwest. You dread other regions like anything, come out of your comfort zone first.

Babaginda never said those words, it's Igbos that say it to taunt the YORUBAs. Secondly, YORUBAs have started pushing for secession and the federal government dare not give us the Ipob treatment. We have started created awareness for oduduwa nation and even the north are saying we shouldn't threaten them with secession.

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by slowice(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2020
I thought many southwesterners on here said that presidency can't be zoned to the southeast.... Igbos should go and build bridges or contest like every other person. Fashola forget zoning let the southwest contest for primary with other tribes in apc...... Free and fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.