Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,071 members, 7,939,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? (4342 Views)

We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / Men! This Is What It Looks Like When You Catch Feelings (picture) / I Have Heard My Love Said This Countless Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Men, is it possible to sleep with a lady countless times and still not catch feelings and yet you enjoy her so much?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by slawormiir: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

Very possible

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Okunrinogun: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Can't do it without catching feeling, I feel I'm weak in that aspect

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
men LovePeddler do that

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Soarr(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
You for just go ashewo section go ask this question

9 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Sundrus: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin yes na...e get some olosho wey u go meet, na she go tell u make u no catch any mumu feelings towards her, bcuz her game tight. As a guy man, u need to check urself before u wreck urself.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by JeffreyD1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
I thought before you sleep with a lady you must have feelings for her

Unless you too de fuxk olosho

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Fahdiga(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Real Niggas collect and move on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by JeffreyD1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Soarr:
You for just go ashewo section go ask this question

Where the section dey grin
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Omor Niqqas still dey catch feelings? .
I shock ohh undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by skills50(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Very possible
Niggarrr check ur Pm abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Soarr(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Where the section dey grin
search it on the search space, bro you go tire for wetin you go see for there..
It took a whole day from me and I almost corrupt.. People wey dey that section suppose get flat for hell fire

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Soarr(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
skills50:

Niggarrr check ur Pm abeg
forget it slawormiir no dey check pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Real Niggas collect and move on
Lol
They will also collect your sister's duzz and move on too.. real niggas kee you dia

Mango undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Blakjewelry(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sundrus:
grin yes na...e get some olosho wey u go meet, na she go tell u make u no catch any mumu feelings towards her, bcuz her game tight. As a guy man, u need to check urself before u wreck urself.
but how come those that come with the no feelings end up telling you I love and want you to do same when it was supposed to be game
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I thought before you sleep with a lady you must have feelings for her

Unless you too de fuxk olosho
nah!! sometimes it's only the preek that catches the feelings. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Sundrus: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blakjewelry:
but how come those that come with the no feelings end up telling you I love and want you to do same when it was supposed to be game
na psychological thing na... Humans beings dey drawn to challenge. When she don observe say ur game tight pass her own, she go wan win u over by all means, then she go come dey get soft spot for u. She no go even know when she go tell u say she love u sef. Funny life grin
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hnmmmm depends Sha oooo
But from the first meeting I'll know
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Uncle93(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
I hit and move, i don't catch feelings. Striked over 150 so far... we move
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Uncle93:
I hit and move, i don't catch feelings. Striked over 150 so far... we move
go collect truphy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Quelme: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Over possible. Extremely possible!!
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Quelme:
Over possible. Extremely possible!!
but why ?
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
People still catch feelings?
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmellySperm:
People still catch feelings?
no wonder your sperm dy smell
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Quelme: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
sanesta:
but why ?
have been there before. Trust me.
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
sanesta:
Men, is it possible to sleep with a lady countless times and still not catch feelings and yet you enjoy her so much?
I've been banging my babe, without no Atom of love for her.

I'm.lez cool
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
sanesta:

Yes it's very possible
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
sanesta:
no wonder your sperm dy smell
And yours doesn't! undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Uncle93(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
sanesta:
go collect truphy undecided

Suushhh it !
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by wemmy01(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
100% possible
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Lol I have bleeped Around 11 girls during this lock down but I don't love any of them
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Before nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience / Elections Fever:brazilian Lady Goes Naked In Paint To Support A Politician(18+) / An Elderly Gentleman Kneels Down To Ask His Young Lover To Marry Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.