Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? (4344 Views)

We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / Men! This Is What It Looks Like When You Catch Feelings (picture) / I Have Heard My Love Said This Countless Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by paulolee(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2020
dts certain na...the fact dt we even lose feelings for the ones we claim to love and once had hot feelings for means dt we can also av sex n still dnt catch feelings..
d mistake we make is taking lust n infatuations as feelings...I can keep banging a bea dt I lust after no matter how many times or how long bt no feelings or love attached especially wen playing dt sweet role of a side gee, u wont like to feel wat d main gee is feeling wen lashing her na...
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
100% possible
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by krownie: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2020
sanesta:
Men, is it possible to sleep with a lady countless times and still not catch feelings and yet you enjoy her so much?

Haba yes na area dey run am back to back

na she dey even dey enjoy the lashing sef
Once you go area u never go back...

Area I hail o!
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Keketu(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
sanesta:
Men, is it possible to sleep with a lady countless times and still not catch feelings and yet you enjoy her so much?
hi please be wary of HIV , today statistic is mind-blowing shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Ayo2004: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Yes,that's why she is called olosho grin
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by seanwilliam(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Where the section dey grin

Soarr u dey craze grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho

Welcome on board grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Mairice125: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bro how person go take get tight game
Sundrus:
na psychological thing na... Humans beings dey drawn to challenge. When she don observe say ur game tight pass her own, she go wan win u over by all means, then she go come dey get soft spot for u. She no go even know when she go tell u say she love u sef. Funny life grin
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Sundrus: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Mairice125:
Bro how person go take get tight game
work on urself. Develop urself so that when u look mirror u go dey proud of the person wey u dey see.
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
KaineJr:
100% possible
men !! undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Goldiano(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
I've been banging my babe, without no Atom of love for her.

I'm.lez cool
Ur female friend
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by sanesta: 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
Ayo2004:
Yes,that's why she is called olosho grin
no be for only olosho e dy happen
Re: Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? by Emma2Seconds: 10:16pm On May 14, 2022
In this situation person still dey talk about feeling cool. Person wey never chop no dey catch feeling ok!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures And Video Of Ella Gold / Why Do Men Shave Their Private Areas ? / 6 Maps And Charts That Explain Sex Around The World

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.