Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) (25895 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Bornhato: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Agbebakun22: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Shey na this type of news person go dey hear for Nairaland today. Person slump here and there and die at the end. Oluwa pls protect me and family oo
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by sureboykris(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Death everywhere
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by phonny22: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Rest well
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2020
JESU OMO DAFIDI!!!
Sàánú fún wa o!!!
ewoo!!!
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by SenorFax(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun

But if I am to say, I'd say that this looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.
I honestly do not think it is right for a woman to be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology, it is akin to being a female Imam.

I stand to be corrected but the hadith of Sahih Bukhari (88:219) tells me that this is haram; besides, the teachings of Ibn Jarir and Al-Thawri that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

May Allah the most merciful show us mercy because we deserve it.
This is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2020
omotoniwa:
Covering of noise couple with hijab contributed to her problem
noise?
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by TimeTraveler369: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Asphyxia

Stop wearing face mask if you don't see the original. some clothing materials do not allow oxygen moleculess penetration

Population reduction strategy is working cos humans enjoy being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Hmm where have you been bro... welcome back.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But if I am to say, I'd say that this looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.
I honestly do not think it is right for a woman to be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology, it is akin to being a female Imam.

I stand to be corrected but the hadith of Sahih Bukhari (88:219) tells me that this is haram; besides, the teachings of Ibn Jarir and Al-Thawri that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

fool

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
where have you been bro... welcome back.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shes aprincipal in women section of the college, the college is devided into male and female section.

so shes in the female section

2 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2020
cry cry She was making a speech, she fell and slump. Death doesn't respect protocol to allow her finish,biko you people should be checking your blood pressure levels regularly. May Allah forgive her short comings.... We shall all depart one-day someday it could be today. Make we dey fear God o and not think of not just what people would say about us, but what God would say about us.

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Murrynmama: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....Hajiyya Rahama!!

A spicy pvssy just wasted to the dust. May almighty Allah grant her Aljanatu fidaursi..

Madman, pvssy kill u there
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by TimeTraveler369: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So in Islam the vagina people are not allowed to participate in senior spiritual positions while the prick people are allowed.

And you do not question such bias but you as a 21 century human is leaning towards the bias of ancient ancestors who demean our women because it is written in some book they ancestors handed to you.

Use your sense sometimes. Some religions are just too biased.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Cleanworld(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
My head, Hear the word of the Lord...you must see the end of 2020.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by greatbuc(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Ah Omudi lo le(frantic mode). Very terrible dress combination in such a time like this. Heat, Nose mask and Daa Bo le. May God spare our Muslim sisters in such perilous times. We Christians are praying for you
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by eedimo(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
wetin
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Lymasaba(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Elkanemi college has to sections for male and females she’s the girls principal.. make some little research before jumping into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by mechanics(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Eyah, it seems wearing mask for long hours really have adverse effects on the system, the other time it was the governor of Edo State Aide De Camp, now this one, it's well.

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Farki: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Heat, Harmattan, mask suffocation and hypertension mostly likely killed her.

Borno state has one of the highest rates of hypertension in the country.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Edusouls(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Corona is slowly killing people in Nigeria, this is the handwork of corona, sudden stroke in younger people due to depleted oxygen levels in the blood, corona is real ooo be careful..
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
omotoniwa:
Covering of noise couple with hijab contributed to her problem
[/s]
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by wonder233: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Same way a Revd father slumped and died in Cameroon while delivering a sermon with his mask on.
Same way Gov Obaseki's police ADC slumped during his inauguration while wearing a mask for long periods.
That thing is meant to be worn for very short periods, else you cut off air supply to the brain leading to self asphyxiation.
TAKE OFF YOUR MASK!

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by mnwogu(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
What else if not hunger. Are they being paid, not to talk of being paid well?
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Splitmind: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are quite correct and very sensible, I have cross referenced this with the Bible too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by sammirano: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Useless govt asking people to wear useless masks. The damage of that masks is more than any benefit it may have. Im willing to take my chances with life than use ignorance to kill oneself. Nothing should impede smooth breathing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) / CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.