Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) (25938 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by IMASTEX: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2020
thesicilian:
Every soul shall taste death but it's not supposed to be premature death. We should endeavour to take proper care of our health, at least go for yearly medical check ups.
True but sadly not really applicable in Nigeria, as the healthcare system is a joke. Imagine going to the hospital for treatment and doctor questioning you like you're seeking a job. After which they prescribe drugs. No clinical testing. I was forced to ask one doctor after such encounter. Me to Doctor: how is what you're doing now different from self medication? Why can't I just walk into the pharmacy to request for drugs inline with my feeling, i.e. Headache or body pain drugs, etc. It is even worse when you seek medical care using Health Insurance Scheme. This is why many become religious because hope is the only thing left in them.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by lizdammy: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2020
sad
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by juman(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Obviously it was corona.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
omotoniwa:
Covering of noise couple with hijab contributed to her problem
but people will not just take this your comment serious oh, and it may really be the reason for her death. But Na so corona virus dey attack it's victims na
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Akfrenzy(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
too much heat from hijab killss
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by showafrica(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
omotoniwa:

I don dey suspect face mask... Africa is too hot for face mask, its better to get coro and take malaria medicine than covering both nose and mouth. May be mouth to mouth for help resuscitate her but islam dont support that... If you try am, ur head will follow. May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria conditions is getting worse day by day.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by 900warriorz: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Inalillahi wana ilahi rajiun

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by MERCHANDISER: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun

But if I am to say, I'd say that this looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.
I honestly do not think it is right for a woman to be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology, it is akin to being a female Imam.

I stand to be corrected but the hadith of Sahih Bukhari (88:219) tells me that this is haram; besides, the teachings of Ibn Jarir and Al-Thawri that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

May Allah the most merciful show us mercy because we deserve it.
we Don miss you cheesy
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by thorpido(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
IMASTEX:

True but sadly not really applicable in Nigeria, as the healthcare system is a joke. Imagine going to the hospital for treatment and doctor questioning you like you're seeking a job. After which they prescribe drugs. No clinical testing. I was forced to ask one doctor after such encounter. Me to Doctor: how is what you're doing now different from self medication? Why can't I just walk into the pharmacy to request for drugs inline with my feeling, i.e. Headache or body pain drugs, etc. It is even worse when you seek medical care using Health Insurance Scheme. This is why many become religious because hope is the only thing left in them.
Stop being ignorant! angry What do you think those questions are for?
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by juman(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Death can come anytime.

Corona is demostrating the saying to us.

Each person should know you can die any moment like this woman.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by ebenezer202l(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS GUY IS JUST AN ALL-ROUNDER
TUALE PROFESSOR NWAAMAIKPE

but head slammers are already coming for the guy's head
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by ebenezer202l(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
tit:

he is a fulani jihadist. i knew him for barracks
[/s] shut up
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by ebenezer202l(f): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Edusouls:
Corona is slowly killing people in Nigeria, this is the handwork of corona, sudden stroke in younger people due to depleted oxygen levels in the blood, corona is real ooo be careful..
[/s] shut up.
paid ncdc agent
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Neddstark: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just like an Priest died preaching with a facemask on. Please if you feel uncomfortable with that mask, remove it. Covid19 has treatment, heart attack is too sudden.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by IMASTEX: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
thorpido:
Stop being ignorant! angry What do you think those questions are for?
What are laboratories for? Verbal examination can compliment but not to be fully depended on because it will ever end in M.P & WIDA treatment.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Bnladan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But if I am to say, I'd say that this looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.
I honestly do not think it is right for a woman to be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology, it is akin to being a female Imam.

I stand to be corrected but the hadith of Sahih Bukhari (88:219) tells me that this is haram; besides, the teachings of Ibn Jarir and Al-Thawri that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

I went to Elkanemi college of islamic theology. Late Mrs Zakariyya as she was widely called was the principal of the girls section, while "Snoop" as we called him is the principal of the male section. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace ameen
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by thorpido(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
IMASTEX:

What are laboratories for? Verbal examination can compliment but not to be fully depended on because it will ever end in M.P & WIDA treatment.
You can make a diagnosis from verbal explanations.You may need to do a medical examination in some cases and laboratory investigations.That you don't do all that doesn't mean you haven't done what you need to do.
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Mizfabulous18(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
omotoniwa:
hahahhahha ur funny how does hijab relate to it abeg
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Elgringo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so it was Allah that killed her for being a principal? Abi oloriburuku ni yin seh
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Death dont give a fvck about ur plans
Rip
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You too do turn Muslim just now?

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by JaskanFactor: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Face mask killed her, stop wearing face mask in hot country, you will die
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by paix(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
omotoniwa:
Which NOISE? From the speakers abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? / CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) / Reasons Tea Is Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.