Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5312 Views)

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Among all the "girls" that don't have sense in this Romance Section, Zzor you're among the top 10. So a man plucks money in the air? He doesn't work, he doesn't clean his house, he doesn't cook, he doesn't do anything for himself or for his family other than sitting down in one corner and printing dollars from thin air. I just pity the unfortunate fool that will end up with a low self-esteem dull hypocrite like you.
let's not bring insults into this,now how many men do all you typed in their homes? even the very few one's who do such are being mocked and tagged different names
Re: . by hashtagged(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Nazgul:

You obviously haven't fallen in love before. When you do you'll give him your ATM, your salary if you're staying with your parents, you'll even steal and borrow from them to give your man.

Love is a force, once it takes hold of you, you'll even deny typing this write up you just posted.

Loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee, yeah
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Nazgul:

You obviously haven't fallen in love before. When you do you'll give him your ATM, your salary if you're staying with your parents, you'll even steal and borrow from them to give your man.

Love is a force, once it takes hold of you, you'll even deny typing this write up you just posted.
Tor, maybe I have powers over such force because I'm never going to love any man without my senses
Re: . by coolsegun2002: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
I won't have anything to do with people who don't own a table to begin with.

My comment is not about sharing financial responsibility...that’s ur cup of tea if u feel u don’t have to help your man.....

What’s funny is ...Why do u women always make it look like wateva u do...men forced u to do it....

What do u mean by

I give him sex
I give him kids
I take care of his kids

U are not hired to do these things....u want them...
U want to have sex...both of u are fvcking each other...,u women should stop this....
Sex isn’t a bottle of coke u buy for someone...or boxers u wash....u don’t give people sex like it’s biscuit..

U want the kids too...if u don’t want to take care of them then don’t have have them...making it look like a man forced U/or will be forcing into that state of motherhood is cheap blackmail.......same goes for taking care of them kids...

At the end of the day...nature made u have a womb and vag!na....but the decision to spread ur legs and have kids is urs....don’t make it look like u are doing someone a favour by having sex and kids you yourself wants in the first place.....

14 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
coolsegun2002:

My comment is not about sharing financial responsibility...that’s ur cup of tea if u feel u don’t have to help your man.....

What’s funny is ...Why do u women always make it look like wateva u do...men forced u to do it....

What do u mean by

I give him sex
I give him kids
I take care of his kids

U are not hired to do these things....u want them...
U want to have sex...both of u are fvcking each other...,u women should stop this....
Sex isn’t a bottle of coke u buy for someone...or boxers u wash....u don’t give people sex like it’s biscuit..

U want the kids too...if u don’t want to take care of them then don’t have have them...making it look like a man forced U/or will be forcing into that state of motherhood is cheap blackmail.......same goes for taking care of them kids...

At the end of the day...nature made u have a womb and vag!na....but the decision to spread ur legs and have kids is urs....don’t make it look like u are doing someone a favour by having sex and kids you yourself wants in the first place.....

The same way nature made men to be providers but recently they all want to cheat nature SMH

3 Likes

Re: . by Nazgul: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Tor, maybe I have powers over such force because I'm never going to love any man without my senses
Easier said than done...like I said you've never experienced real love. When you do you'll be acting like a zombie whose life is remote controlled.

Until then, keep searching....very soon you'll find that perfect guy. Then we'll come back to finish our discussion.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2020
illicit:

Yeah I like women who can't be manipulated or intimidated with money but not arrogant women....

Feminism can mean a lot of things....

You missed the point. According to redpillers, financial independence makes a woman masculine.Arrogance is a vice that shouldn't be tolerated in both genders.

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You missed the point. According to redpillers, financial independence makes a woman masculine.Arrogance is a vice that shouldn't be tolerated in both genders.

Oh my bad....

Sorry I don't know about redpillers

I don't like a masculine woman, I like a woman that's sensible enough to know how and when to open her mouth, her pussy and her purse....

1 Like

Re: . by sweet7oyin(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I will never bring anything to any man's table because I see that as part of the modern day slavery. A woman will give a man care, bear him children, nurture the children, take good care of his home, gives him sex anytime he wants, wake up at anytime of the night to attend to the baby's needs, gives selfless emotional needs, prays for the family, works and earn money (99percent of women work these days) and many more. So after doing all these for a man, these same man will want you to come share bills with him? like seriously? Am i his mother? Am i his slave? Why are men of these generation becoming so mean? Why do you all want to add to the burden of women? I will only spend my money on my kids and parents alone and not any man who is comfortable to still demand that his wife brings something to the table with all these stress women undergo. Don't even bother insulting me, it's a waste of energy. I'm also not against women who are comfortable doing such.

Lol its a normal thing

Don't make it sound like it's bigger than it is

The love flows from

Man to woman
Woman to children.

Its not a big deal
Guys have to learn this and just move.

Just
Do what u have to do

1 Like

Re: . by coolsegun2002: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
The same way nature made men to be providers but recently they all want to cheat nature SMH

U re wrong....Nature ddnt make men providers .nature gave men pen!s..and women vag!nas....
....the. nature gave us equal hands, legs, and eyes....
Financially providing for family is a decision..some people don’t do it...

...if u don’t want to support ur husband in that cause....it’s not by force....my point is....it’s pathetic to make it look like ur sole responsibility should be doing what nature gave u free of charge the ability to do...

can a man say contributing sperm to you should be enough to bring to the table..??

4 Likes

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Nazgul:

Really? So love can also make a man give a woman his ATM, his salary, steal and borrow for his woman? Abi does love being a strong force apply only for women?

1 Like

Re: . by Franktom247(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
99% of women are working you count ashana and our online sisters too wahala for who doctor never tell say he/she don craze

1 Like

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2020
hashtagged:
In a normal marriage, The man provides for the major expenses, why women take care of the children and provide for some minor expenses and support when the man may be going through though times.
However in some homes like my aunt, her husband does most of the cooking, bathes and takes the children to school, And they split the bills among themselves her husband pays for housing, school fees while she pays for the food. And I have never seen them argue once, anytime they have a disagreement after a few minutes they are settled

The only normal comment here, but then, not all women would want to contribute a dime cos keeping and taking care of the home and kids is also a full time job, so men should marry whoever aligns with their kind of life, don't marry someone then force them to be what they are not used to or agreed upon from the onset.

4 Likes

Re: . by hashtagged(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

The only normal comment here, but then, not all women would want to contribute a dime cos keeping and taking care of the home and kids is also a full time job, so men should marry whoever aligns with their kind of life, don't marry someone then force them to be what they are not used to or agreed upon from the onset.
Women contribution is not compulsory, I know what women go through in marriages and it's stressful, women should contribute when the have, for the well being of the children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U re wrong....Nature ddnt make men providers .nature gave men pen!s..and women vag!nas....
....the. nature gave us equal hands, legs, and eyes....
Financially providing for family is a decision..some people don’t do it...

...if u don’t want to support ur husband in that cause....it’s not by force....my point is....it’s pathetic to make it look like ur sole responsibility should be doing what nature gave u free of charge the ability to do...

can a man say contributing sperm to you should be enough to bring to the table..??

Going by your funny analysis, nature gave humans penis and vagina, nature also gave women womb to carry kids for 9 months, and that's where it stops, taking care of kids, cooking, cleaning, working, was not assigned to any gender, anyone can decide to take up any role comfortable for them, therefore, a woman can be the head of the family, and a man can be a domesticated house husband, correct?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Liposure: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Your Ninety nine percent stat is false and baseless. A lot of women are career housewives with the man as sole provider
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Liposure:
Your Ninety nine percent stat is false and baseless. A lot of women are career housewives with the man as sole provider
career housewife? funny, you are joking
Re: . by Keketu(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
A woman responsibility is to cook it is a core responsibility ingrain in our tradition especially if you a born Yoruba it is must that you serve husband food and water please lady respect this sad
Re: . by Openbusiness: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
let's not bring insults into this,now how many men do all you typed in their homes? even the very few one's who do such are being mocked and tagged different names
Insult? That was not an insult. One person's insults is another man's statement of fact. I was stating facts. Your posts are always annoying 95% of the time, and you will always find a way to insult the male gender and blame them for one thing or the other. What is your problem sef, did a man kill you in the "previous life" or what?

If you want to discuss, discuss OBJECTIVELY. There is no man that doesn't do one chore or the other, no single man on this planet. Even the super rich guys still do one thing or another in their house for themselves by themselves, and whenever they can't for whatever reason, they PAY someone else to do it for them, which still counts as him doing it since he is the one paying for the service. Chores are not exclusive to women only. Women might do more of it than men, but men do chores too.

And so bloody what women do most of the house chores sef, what's the big deal? When men are doing handyman work in the house, doing all kinds of DIY fixing and repairs in the home, do we complain to anybody? When the sink pulls out, when the pipe breaks, when the A/C stops working, when the fridge shuts down, when the electrical wiring gets burnt, when the car won't start, or the tyre runs flat, when the roof is leaking, or the door get damaged, who fixes it? When things go haywire around the house, who is the handyman that gets things sorted out either by DIY or getting a technician and PAYING to get it fixed, who is the hero most of the time? Maybe up to 95% of the time, it is men that shoulder all these responsibilities and we don't complain. We don't bash the other gender for it. We do our job in peace.

We bring a whole lot to the table. But here you are, ordinary because of house chores and babysitting, you already feel so entitled you have done one major impossible gigantic task nobody has done before, and you want to dodge adulting responsibilities. Whether you like it or not, marriage is a teamwork. The man shoulders most of the burden, but not ALL of the burden. Adulthood and marriage is not for absconders or people who go AWOL on their duty of making the teamwork to work.

Any woman thinking she has dropped something to the table because she dropped puci, boobs and fine face or body is mad. Sexual intercourse is not singularly exclusive, it is mutual, the man is also bringing his preek, hairy chest, muscle and yam leg. So all that DOESN'T COUNT outside the sexual arena. What counts is the value you bring beyond this: ideas, skills set, mindset, labor, finance etc. You either contribute your quota or GTFOH witcho BS.
[img]https://media1./images/e0c594180eb426420a9a778392d69f7f/tenor.gif?itemid=19324008[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jimmychang: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Na only table what of chair
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Nazgul:

Easier said than done...like I said you've never experienced real love. When you do you'll be acting like a zombie whose life is remote controlled.

Until then, keep searching....very soon you'll find that perfect guy. Then we'll come back to finish our discussion.
lol. The women in this shithole do not truely love. Their love is conditional.
Re: . by truetalk1879(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
and when he pays all the bills but doesn't give you money to take care of yourself? idiotic mentality...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Insult? That was not an insult. One person's insults is another man's statement of fact. I was stating facts. Your posts are always annoying 95% of the time, and you will always find a way to insult the male gender and blame them for one thing or the other. What is your problem sef, did a man kill your in the "previous life" or what?

If you want to discuss, discuss OBJECTIVELY. There is no man that doesn't do one chore or the other, no single man on this planet. Even the super rich guys still do one thing or another in their house for themselves by themselves, and whenever they can't for whatever reason, they PAY someone else to do it for them, which still counts as him doing it since he is the one paying for the service. Chores are not exclusive to women only. Women might do more of it than men, but men do chores too.

And so bloody what women do most of the house chores sef, what's the big deal? When men are doing handyman work in the house, doing all kinds of DIY fixing and repairs in the home, do we complain to anybody? When the sink pulls out, when the pipe breaks, when the A/C stops working, when the fridge shuts down, when the electrical wiring gets burnt, when the car won't start, or the tyre runs flat, when the roof is leaking, or the door get damaged, who fixes it? When things go haywire around the house, who is the handyman that gets things sorted out either by DIY or getting a technician and PAYING to get it fixed, who is the hero most of the time? Maybe up to 95% of the time, it is men that shoulder all these responsibilities and we don't complain. We don't bash the other gender for it. We do our job in peace.

We bring a whole lot to the table. But here you are, ordinary because of house chores and babysitting, you already feel so entitled you have done one major impossible gigantic task nobody has done before, and you want to dodge adulting responsibilities. Whether you like it or not, marriage is a teamwork. The man shoulders most of the burden, but not ALL of the burden. Adulthood and marriage is not for absconders or people who go AWOL on their duty of making the teamwork to work.

Any woman thinking she has dropped something to the table because she dropped puci, boobs and fine face or body is mad. Sexual intercourse is not singularly exclusive, it is mutual, the man is also bringing his preek, hairy chest, muscle and yam leg. So all that DOESN'T COUNT outside the sexual arena. What counts is the value you bring beyond this: ideas, skills set, mindset, labor, finance etc. You either contribute your quota or GTFOH witcho BS.
[img]https://media1./images/e0c594180eb426420a9a778392d69f7f/tenor.gif?itemid=19324008[/img]
guy all this shalaye no necessary

A smart person would know that she actually loves men and lives off their attention, forget all these her senseless outbursts cheesy

She's so engrossed in the issues of men cuz she wants a man so badly. Simple

Let her continue wailing grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Insult? That was not an insult. One person's insults is another man's statement of fact. I was stating facts. Your posts are always annoying 95% of the time, and you will always find a way to insult the male gender and blame them for one thing or the other. What is your problem sef, did a man kill your in the "previous life" or what?

yam legs got me laughing though, i wish I have the time list every other things women do and go through, most men are insensitive to women's plight
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2020
This OP is the greatest eleribuu OP of all time angry

She's a confirm eleribuu OP,

Haha, this girl nah werey original,

Even the level of her eleribuuness is higher dan normal,

What's wrong with all this bitch ?

Eleribuu OP,

Are you mad or what ?

Eleribuu girl

Werey girl angry

You're so stupid,

Juss forkk off

Anyway God nogo shame us my real niggas ✅❤️✊✌️
Re: . by nanakgh(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Do you, boo
Re: . by cristy149: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
then I don't think you will ever be able to love any man at all
Re: . by Ayo2004: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
illicit:
I don't know about that....

But if u can't bring anything to my table

I won't take u to my bed either

I will just f u c k u on my dining table wink
Alpha male spotted...one bottle of Hennessy for u grin
The mumu girl go just dey talk like nobody

2 Likes

Re: . by adexpa(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
A woman will give a man care, bear him children, nurture the children, take good care of his home, gives him sex anytime he wants, wake up at anytime of the night to attend to the baby's needs, gives selfless emotional needs, prays for the family, works and earn money (99percent of women work these days) and many more

I never intend to reply cus I felt op is a teenager but I am sure some older women share her thoughts too.

You feels men don't care, you think it is only men that need sex, only woman nurture kids, you bear children for him(they are not your own children too), man don't pray for his family, women don't give men emotional stress with their headache too.

These are just crap if you don't know that men and women does all you mentioned.

Good luck to you and your husband.
Re: . by Openbusiness: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Descortes:
lol. The women in this shithole do not truely love. Their love is conditional.
Truer words have never been spoken. You understand them very well. And honestly I don't have a problem with that. Like, issokay na, we no go die cuz of luv wey get condition. We can work with that. We go manage. But the annoying CRaZy sHi% is that our women give conditional love BUT somehow, they want UNCONDITIONAL love from men.... Kikikiki grin! And not just any kind of unconditional love oh, they want the type of unconditional love like a Walt Disney fairytale grin Na we b the mumu na wey go dey give unconditional love in exchange for conditional love grin. Even a computer knows that garbage in garbage out, wot u give is wot u get grin grin
Re: . by rainerboy1010: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I will never bring anything to any man's table because I see that as part of the modern day slavery. A woman will give a man care, bear him children, nurture the children, take good care of his home, gives him sex anytime he wants, wake up at anytime of the night to attend to the baby's needs, gives selfless emotional needs, prays for the family, works and earn money (99percent of women work these days) and many more. So after doing all these for a man, these same man will want you to come share bills with him? like seriously? Am i his mother? Am i his slave? Why are men of these generation becoming so mean? Why do you all want to add to the burden of women? I will only spend my money on my kids and parents alone and not any man who is comfortable to still demand that his wife brings something to the table with all these stress women undergo. Don't even bother insulting me, it's a waste of energy. I'm also not against women who are comfortable doing such.

I understand

You are the table already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? / Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt / Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.