Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5313 Views)

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Signs That He Is Never Going To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by lukui: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
apart from sex boobs and pvssy what else do Nigerian women have to offer?
Re: . by apatheticme(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
hashtagged:
In a normal marriage, The man provides for the major expenses, why women take care of the children and provide for some minor expenses and support when the man may be going through though times.
However in some homes like my aunt, her husband does most of the cooking, bathes and takes the children to school, And they split the bills among themselves her husband pays for housing, school fees while she pays for the food. And I have never seen them argue once, anytime they have a disagreement after a few minutes they are settled

Tnk u.

Lots of homes have their own formulas to pay bills and cope with financial demands. Any woman that cannot contribute in every way to the success of the home, including finances has no business getting married. She should rather stay single. Financial demands in marriage exceeds the burden of one person, the man should also assist in other areas beyond just dropping money.

All these kids who never marry go just dey run their mouth for nairaland. Make una go marry first.

3 Likes

Re: . by demmymoney(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

The only normal comment here, but then, not all women would want to contribute a dime cos keeping and taking care of the home and kids is also a full time job, so men should marry whoever aligns with their kind of life, don't marry someone then force them to be what they are not used to or agreed upon from the onset.

Exactly some men want that patriarchy in their family, they hate Co dependent unions and so they want their wives to be full time housewives.

It's not a bad thing it's Wat works for them

Feminism shouldn't frown on this

I believe a woman can be Watever she wants to be, a great wife, a great mother and an awesome career or business woman. I believe a woman can have it all just like a man too

Marriage and children should never b a burden to both the man and the woman

I'm a strong liberal conservative and I love such values and detest progressive values
Re: . by demmymoney(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Insult? That was not an insult. One person's insults is another man's statement of fact. I was stating facts. Your posts are always annoying 95% of the time, and you will always find a way to insult the male gender and blame them for one thing or the other. What is your problem sef, did a man kill you in the "previous life" or what?

If you want to discuss, discuss OBJECTIVELY. There is no man that doesn't do one chore or the other, no single man on this planet. Even the super rich guys still do one thing or another in their house for themselves by themselves, and whenever they can't for whatever reason, they PAY someone else to do it for them, which still counts as him doing it since he is the one paying for the service. Chores are not exclusive to women only. Women might do more of it than men, but men do chores too.

And so bloody what women do most of the house chores sef, what's the big deal? When men are doing handyman work in the house, doing all kinds of DIY fixing and repairs in the home, do we complain to anybody? When the sink pulls out, when the pipe breaks, when the A/C stops working, when the fridge shuts down, when the electrical wiring gets burnt, when the car won't start, or the tyre runs flat, when the roof is leaking, or the door get damaged, who fixes it? When things go haywire around the house, who is the handyman that gets things sorted out either by DIY or getting a technician and PAYING to get it fixed, who is the hero most of the time? Maybe up to 95% of the time, it is men that shoulder all these responsibilities and we don't complain. We don't bash the other gender for it. We do our job in peace.

We bring a whole lot to the table. But here you are, ordinary because of house chores and babysitting, you already feel so entitled you have done one major impossible gigantic task nobody has done before, and you want to dodge adulting responsibilities. Whether you like it or not, marriage is a teamwork. The man shoulders most of the burden, but not ALL of the burden. Adulthood and marriage is not for absconders or people who go AWOL on their duty of making the teamwork to work.

Any woman thinking she has dropped something to the table because she dropped puci, boobs and fine face or body is mad. Sexual intercourse is not singularly exclusive, it is mutual, the man is also bringing his preek, hairy chest, muscle and yam leg. So all that DOESN'T COUNT outside the sexual arena. What counts is the value you bring beyond this: ideas, skills set, mindset, labor, finance etc. You either contribute your quota or GTFOH witcho BS.
[img]https://media1./images/e0c594180eb426420a9a778392d69f7f/tenor.gif?itemid=19324008[/img]

BEST COMMENT SO FAR

U CANT BE IN A MARRIAGE IF U SEE UR HUSBAND OR WIFE AS A COMPETITION JEEZZZZZ

ITS TEAM WORK,LOVE,UNDERSTANDING AND VARIOUS FACTORS THAT MAKE MARRIAGES WORK

1 Like

Re: . by Petyr1: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I will never bring anything to any man's table because I see that as part of the modern day slavery. A woman will give a man care, bear him children, nurture the children, take good care of his home, gives him sex anytime he wants, wake up at anytime of the night to attend to the baby's needs, gives selfless emotional needs, prays for the family, works and earn money (99percent of women work these days) and many more. So after doing all these for a man, these same man will want you to come share bills with him? like seriously? Am i his mother? Am i his slave? Why are men of these generation becoming so mean? Why do you all want to add to the burden of women? I will only spend my money on my kids and parents alone and not any man who is comfortable to still demand that his wife brings something to the table with all these stress women undergo. Don't even bother insulting me, it's a waste of energy. I'm also not against women who are comfortable doing such.
don't you have anything to discuss apart from man?

2 Likes

Re: . by Phil000: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
If I'm wrong I stand to be corrected.
There's no laws that says it's only a woman that will be taking care of the home, the kids and everything other thing that you listed up there. Men too have they own share of roles to play in homes too. I know men that pray for their families, bath their kids, do shopping for their wives and even cook most times, and they still have their authority as alpha males.

2 Likes

Re: . by demmymoney(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Phil000:
If I'm wrong I stand to be corrected.
There's no laws that says it's only a woman that will be taking care of the home, the kids and everything other thing that you listed up there. Men too have they own share of roles to play in homes too. I know men that pray for their families, bath their kids, do shopping for their wives and even cook most times, and they still have their authority as alpha males.

The role of the man is to provide and protect the family while the role of the woman is to be the home caretaker

If the man wants to help with home chores it's because he wants to naturally and not by default setting same thing if a woman wants to support financially it is because she wants to naturally and not by default setting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Tony142: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I will never bring anything to any man's table because I see that as part of the modern day slavery. A woman will give a man care, bear him children, nurture the children, take good care of his home, gives him sex anytime he wants, wake up at anytime of the night to attend to the baby's needs, gives selfless emotional needs, prays for the family, works and earn money (99percent of women work these days) and many more. So after doing all these for a man, these same man will want you to come share bills with him? like seriously? Am i his mother? Am i his slave? Why are men of these generation becoming so mean? Why do you all want to add to the burden of women? I will only spend my money on my kids and parents alone and not any man who is comfortable to still demand that his wife brings something to the table with all these stress women undergo. Don't even bother insulting me, it's a waste of energy. I'm also not against women who are comfortable doing such.

u don start again, abi

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Life is already so hard on this part of the world any changes you see men exhibit would be sake of the environment we live in.
Make your own money so you can fully control your life,if you can't do that then playing along should be what you would learn how to do.

1 Like

Re: . by ikennamadu1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
make Una no bother Una self.. this type they kneel down serve there husband food.

1 Like

Re: . by peropoliet(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
troll farmer

1 Like

Re: . by Talkingoil(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
thesicilian:
If you spend your money on your kids and your parents alone, and your husband does the same, who suffers at the end of the day?
Allow the kid

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
There is no need to insult you,any man that keep demanding from his wife is lazy..So you made good point.
Thank you
Re: . by returncole: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Well, I don't know you ooo but I know your mother also did the same, Has she now made the list of the top richest women in Nigeria? Your insanity is from Beijing.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
I don't know the type of men you've been mingling with dear but I know you will not like to come across my type of person.
I've been living with my guy and all man dy cook, we dy wash our clothes by ourselves, we do all these domestic chores you call work and we get babes o.
The day my future wife go do shakara on top these domestic chores will be the day she go get the shock of her life. Na that day she go know say I sabi make home pass her.
When I went to my mom's village, all the ladies there were shocked to see me doing most of the domestic works, for my mind them never see campus boys wey dy go solo.
What ever a woman can do a man can do better nowadays.
You will stop all these immediately you get married, that's how African men behaves in order not to be tagged names
Re: . by emerged01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:

You are very right. Before coming across your thread I have thought of it myself,the strength of a woman is more than that of a man in this modern days except in a situation where man can comfortably provide for the family without financial support of the wife.
You are right if you say you will only spend on your children and your family. you have made good decision and in the long you are still putting something on the table. You thinking your role in your marriage is more than that of your man shouldn’t be a thing that should bother your mind as a wife, if you let it bother you,gradually you will lose the real “YOU”, and also you will lose your value as a good wife.
My advice, Don’t cut yourself off from the love and joy you are to experience in your marriage when you find yourself in a situation where your husband need your financial support and you refuse to.
Na my opinion be that o.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
emerged01:

You are very right. Before coming across your thread I have thought of it myself,the strength of a woman is more than that of a man in this modern days except in a situation where man can comfortably provide for the family without financial support of the wife.
You are right if you say you will only spend on your children and your family. you have made good decision and in the long you are still putting something on the table. You thinking your role in your marriage is more than that of your man shouldn’t be a thing that should bother your mind as a wife, if you let it bother you,gradually you will lose the real “YOU”, and also you will lose your value as a good wife.
My advice, Don’t cut yourself off from the love and joy you are to experience in your marriage when you find yourself in a situation where your husband need your financial support and you refuse to.
Na my opinion be that o.
I'm happy with the likes of you who are unbiased
Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
Zzor! Please, get closer to her (CalliDora1) and learn. You can be a better version of yourself. I still believe in you.
maybe she's a strong woman, I'm not,i cannot make money and share responsibilities with any man, never,its not in my blood system.Individual differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MPESA(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
ZIINI:
Zzor you be girl true true
Cause mii dey confuse O

cheesy grin
Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
You will stop all these immediately you get married, that's how African men behaves in order not to be tagged names
Nope
The typical 'African Men' do the following:
African men don't allow their wives to work
African men don't allow their sons to enter kitchen
African men marry more than one wives
Etc
The aforementioned were the attributes of the African men which you and I know is now archaic. Moreover we now copy the western lifestyle hence the imbalance in gender roles.
In our current setting, what we now have is white men in African body.
So my dear, I won't change so much to forget what I've made my lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: . by Sarita01(f): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
take a guy out? sounds strange
Not strange,caregiver doesn't mean,you'll be popping out kids and raising them,it doesn't mean you only give care to your kids and forget your husband,you said something about not wanting your kids to think u're stingy,think about it,would you have high regards for your mom if her only job was to wipe your ass when u finish using the loo or anytime u ask her for stuff she refers you to your dad? Everybody wants to be loved physically not only in the mind,just as we women want men who can take care of our needs,men too need some loving or are they not humans,u can't say u love someone and you find it strange to take him out and pay the bills,how is he gonna know you care when all the caring is in your mind.
Once in a while men also need someone who can take care of their needs,them mAh na pesin pikin and as humans the highest form of loving is actions not words(actions include gift giving and monetary assistance and so on),and also taking care of your man(once in a while)makes him respect you more and to me respect is the most important thing in a relationship.
I'm not saying that the man should leave all the work for the woman(him dey mad nii),I'm all for equality,relationship should be 50-50,sometimes I take care of the bills other times the man does the chores,takes care of the kids and so on,that's how an ideal relationship is,it's team work but we love living up to the stereotypes which is the major problem.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
So U Don't Want To Share Any Bill With D Man. Dat Means U Just Want To Be A Full House Wife. Just Stay At Home, Cook, Watch Movies, Take Care Of D Kids, Play With D Kids Etc. Lol.
Re: . by 360clips: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
You're a mad woman! Simple.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
360clips:
You're a mad woman! Simple.
mad because I don't want to be involved in sharing bills? you're crazy
Re: . by 360clips: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
mad because I don't want to be involved in sharing bills? you're crazy
you're a mad woman. Fvuvk off! Crazy olosho.

1 Like

Re: . by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sex starved b**ch

Re: . by OKOATA(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
hashtagged:
In a normal marriage, The man provides for the major expenses, why women take care of the children and provide for some minor expenses and support when the man may be going through though times.
However in some homes like my aunt, her husband does most of the cooking, bathes and takes the children to school, And they split the bills among themselves her husband pays for housing, school fees while she pays for the food. And I have never seen them argue once, anytime they have a disagreement after a few minutes they are settled
Your aunt husband na mumu man and God forbid I will never be like that iimbecile, he cooks, baths and takes the kids to school, he pays the housing, school fees while your aunt's only pays for food. How much food are they eating compared to the totality of the man's finances and responsibility as a father on his kids. So spliting bills is paying for only food in your own sense? I wish I can see your sisters husband, he will get a heavy knock on his head. Fool of a man and your aunt is one lazy ass.

1 Like

Re: . by Collegelove: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I will never bring anything to any man's table because I see that as part of the modern day slavery. A woman will give a man care, bear him children, nurture the children, take good care of his home, gives him sex anytime he wants, wakes up at anytime of the night to attend to the baby's needs, gives selfless emotional needs, prays for the family, works and earn money (99percent of women work these days) and many more. So after doing all these for a man, these same man will want you to come share bills with him? like seriously? Am i his mother? Am i his slave? Why are men of these generation becoming so mean? Why do you all want to add to the burden of women? I will only spend my money on my kids and parents alone and not any man who is comfortable to still demand that his wife brings something to the table with all these stress women undergo. Don't even bother insulting me, it's a waste of energy. I'm also not against women who are comfortable doing such.
With your so-called attitude, no man would ever marry you. And you would live with your parents, until menopause sets in.
Re: . by Erojepromise(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
zzor sorry oh l beg no vex, no offense but you are complete OLODO

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Collegelove:
With your so-called attitude, no man would ever marry you. And you would live with your parents, until menopause sets in.
I wish your sisters what you wish for me and as regards marriage, I'm the one holding back for now
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Erojepromise:

zzor sorry oh l beg no vex, no offense but you are complete OLODO
Whatever, na only sharing of bills I no want, I no kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Barka00(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
Whatever, na only sharing of bills I no want, I no kill person

Zzor
Let's hang out na, all bills on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... / What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.