Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,389 members, 7,926,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa (38277 Views)

5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Emotionss: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sapphiere:
Leaving your daughter with a male is risky these days o.

The are all the same. Biological or not.

Are you insinuating tha you were Rapped by your dad and your brothers ?

And that all your male relatives are all rapists ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Gloriagee(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
But shes just 2. She only left the child with the Ewu for 2 hours. He should be castrated abeg

CalliDora1:
Animals everywhere.

Some mothers have chicken brains. How could you leave your girl child with a man, especially one who's not her biological father?

The man should be castrated if and when found.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
It can only be insanity !
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by themanderon: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Strange seasons.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by AFONJACOW(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
I expect south Africans to blame Nigerians
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gloriagee:
But shes just 2. She only left the child with the Ewu for 2 hours. He should be castrated abeg

So pathetic. I feel for the poor child.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nicoswit(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

The are all the same. Biological or not.
You need to stop talking down on males anyhow...what do you mean they are all the same...did your father rape you?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Daniwak: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
So him prick stand for that baby?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nicoswit:

You need to stop talking down on males anyhow...what do you mean they are all the same...did your father rape you?!!
Sorry I've edited. I meant to say"they" not "the"
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Daniwak: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

They are all the same. Biological or not.
they aren't d same. There are many fathers who don't indulge in such
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Dave0116(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
inoki247:
Na diz fools just dey spoil Men name...

one of the cheapest thing in d world is Sex waka go brothel or join different Dating hangout app u go du tire....
Like which one bros?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Jarhsmine10(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
hmmmpost=96433778]Leaving your daughter with a male is risky these days o.

They are all the same. Biological or not.[/quote]
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Okortor: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are a big fool and disgrace to humanity, how dare you say all men , in quote"father's are the same? Your father raped you doesn't mean others too will rape their daughters. I have daughters and they are most times with me wen my wife isn't available..stop spilling trash online. Receive sense. Use "some men and not all men, next time. " you frustrated feminist.
sapphiere:

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by watchindelta(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
How can full grow up man size 2yrs old if no be crazy mix with madness they worry some bastard men.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol I dey enter gym, I go so beat sege if I catch person like this.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Elsueno: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

When am home during my days off,, am the estate guardian, I look after the kids in the compound. Thier parents trust me 100% !!.

Just because u are surrounded by monsters doesn't me others are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

This your insecurity may ruin your marriage ...I just they pity you ..... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by sanpipita(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
At 17 someone is a mother with boyfriend of 30 years, some societies tho
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by jevic(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
The world is full of wickedness. Evil every where.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nomorelove: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

Do you have sense at all? Your type can't stay with one man. Stop saying stupid things just to be relevant. You are a fine girl so I believe you should have sense at least small.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Ekpekus(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Would rather sell my child off than rape or kill him.
Then it is comfortable to say that a man should not leave their child with you.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nktessy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chaiii I just hiss.
The blood of the little girl will hurt u even in jail till u die follow the pikin.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by jeff1993: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

I wonder the kind of father who raised u up

All men are not dogs like this man... and if your father is a dog like this man then I feel sorry for your upbringing!!!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by sharone21(f): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Demigod111:
I still can nt understand why men rap little kids when ashawo guest house dey ....if in hold u too much just visit dem finish..

But why do men idolize sex like this? Women don't advise themselves to visit male prostitutes to hold konji and few women actually rape. Men behave as if when they leave this world they wouldnt be able to live without sex..... After men on nairaland will talk as if the devil himself is a woman when men commit many crimes some too abominable to mention.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
South Africa and rape

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Henri8: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
No be South Africans again?
Tufiakwa!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Hermas03: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oh! God save us in this wicked world.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Dreadlock69(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
How can I hear this news
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Gambu(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Atrocious and heinous act
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by taibod: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
This guy is wicked o how did he even manage to insert dat huge something into d girl p***y.. chai wickedness of d highest order �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.