Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,390 members, 7,926,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa (38279 Views)

5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by danvault: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2020
sapphiere:
Leaving your daughter with a male is risky these days o.

They are all the same. Biological or not.

Hope say your dad no dey molest you back then cuz you don't sound like you trust him.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2020
This devil incarnate shouldn't be spared
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by MduZA: 3:33am On Nov 26, 2020
AFONJACOW:
I expect south Africans to blame Nigerians

Since Omotose is in jail..not this time around!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by DAVE5(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2020
sapphiere:

I hope you don’t preach one thing on Nairaland while you do the exact opposite in real life

By that I mean, your husband should never be left alone with your daughter, nor should your brothers with their daughters too, also hope your dad was never alone with you too since you’re female
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2020
DAVE5:

I hope you don’t preach one thing on Nairaland while you do the exact opposite in real life

By that I mean, your husband should never be left alone with your daughter, nor should your brothers with their daughters too, also hope your dad was never alone with you too since you’re female
undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by DAVE5(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2020
sapphiere:
undecided

I’m even surprised you reply me gan

Practice what you preach, preach what you practice, what works for you wouldn’t work for others
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2020
DAVE5:

I’m even surprised you reply me gan

Practice what you preach, preach what you practice, what works for you wouldn’t work for others
Don't let your girl children alone with males.
That's the message.

Countless times men here and Twitter have proven that men can't control their sexual urge.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by DAVE5(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2020
sapphiere:
Don't let your girl children alone with males.
That's the message.

Countless times men here and Twitter have proven that men can't control their sexual urge.

I hear you loud and clear and that doesn’t mean all men are evil

Doesn’t mean all fathers would rape their own daughters, I had to think 3 times before I could summon courage to open this thread gan cos such things weakens my spirit to the last

Even the devil would be shocked at this act, how did he bring himself to rape a 2 year old child, if nah konji and e no see babe knack, he for jejely go ashewo quarters go pay to help him situation
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Fmghewzy(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
sapphiere:

Where you raped by your dad?
What made you come up with this useless conclusion
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Everything bearing south is evil, remember the saying when things go south?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Ahasco(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
It's only in south Africa you here news like these; if it's not 2years old then it's 2 months old. Haba what kind of sex starved country is that.
Wahala for who born girl for South Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.