Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,080 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:06 PM

My Story (Joseph & Portiphar's Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (Joseph & Portiphar's Wife) (549 Views)

Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story (Joseph & Portiphar's Wife) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Some Years Ago There Is Dis Lady Whom I Know. We Were Friends. She Is A Mother Of 4 Now. We Do Chat Together & Share Life Issues Together. Whenever She Had Issues With Her Guy, She Would Tell Me & I Would Advise Her On How To Resolve D Issue. She Would Follow My Instructions & D Issues She Had With Her Guy Would Be Resolved & Dey Would Live Happily & Friendly Again. Her Guy Knows Me As Her Friend. So, Anytime She Starts Behaving D Way He Doesn't Like, Her Guy Would Tell Me To Talk To Her (D Lady) So Dat She Would Change Her Behaviour Which Irritates Him. I Would Do So, Den Dey Would Start Living Happily & Friendly Again. So One Day, As Me & Dis Her Guy Were Chatting. He Told Me Something In Pidgin Language Dat Astonished Me. He Said, "Abeg No Fvck My Wife" I Was Astonished By His Statement But I Just Acted As If I Wasn't Astonished. I Nodded My Head In Agreement To His Statement "Abeg No Fvck My Wife" Even Though I Didn't Understand What He Meant Cuz, It Sounded Weird To Me. 2wks Later, In Morning, I Was Just In My Room Lying On My Meditating On Things To Do. B4 I Knew What Was Happening, Dis Lady Came To My Door Post & Called Me. When I Came Out, Behold It Was She. She Was Wearing A Short Gown, Showing Her Laps. I Was Very Sure Dat D Only Thing Under Her Gown Was A Pant. I Was Astonished Because I Haven't Seen Her Dressed Dat Way B4 To See Me. While I Was Looking At Her So Astonished. To My Surprise, She Said She Wants To Enter My Kitchen To Cook 4 Me. Just Imagine, With Her Short Gown, Showing All Her Laps & Braless Boobs. Everything Were Just Visible To D Eyes. See Me, See Trouble Ooo. It Was Den I Remembered What Her Guy Told Me, "Abeg No Fvck My Wife". She Den Asked Me If I Av A Stove. I Said Yes, But I Av Just Finished Cooking & Eaten B4 She Came. I Told Her Dat I Was Abt Going Out B4 She Came. Dat Was How I Escaped Her Snare. No Be Small Thing Oo. Guys If U Av Related Experience, U Can Share.
Re: My Story (Joseph & Portiphar's Wife) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: My Story (Joseph & Portiphar's Wife) by Slyzen(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Are you writing all these from a typewriter? It's not even readable.

(1) (Reply)

Our Wedding / Men Come In Here Now! / My Facebook Conversation With Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.