Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Wedding (542 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Wedding by emmaokw(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
We thank Almighty God/Allah for the journey so far.

After ten years of friendship, love and arguments (though no breakup). We've finally decided to tie the knot this weekend by God's grace.

Please share in our unending joy.

LOVE IS THE KEY

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding by emmaokw(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding by emmaokw(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding by Nazgul: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
The daughter of a chief imam and the son of a pastor...serious combination cheesy

Anyways congratulations, I wish you a blissful marriage, and lots of children.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding by greymiles: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nice one but I have to commend your babe
She endured 10yrs of constant sex with different styles...
ur prick sef go don know every junction for her kitten

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding by Gosj001: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
congrats o.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
Re: Our Wedding by Openbusiness: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations OP cool. I like your outfits in the first and second picture: very simple, classy and complementary colors. Also your wife's "glass" shoes is very elegant. Reminds me of the Disney Cinderella story. Seems you as a proverbial prince have found your Cinderella grin. Good luck to you both. Wish you everything wonderful you wish yourself and marriage X 1 billion cool

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding by baralatie(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
nairalanders are just dropping weddings back to back
Congratulations and happy married life to both of you
Re: Our Wedding by longetivity(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
congratulations SIR, make sure you take good care of ur madam
Re: Our Wedding by virginprincess(f): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations op, where are those redpillers that alway says MARRIAGE NA SCAM", is it not almost everyday we see pre wedding photos on nairaland, yet some people are there still fooling their old age, NONSENSE.
Re: Our Wedding by khingTony(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Congratulations op, where are those redpillers that alway says MARRIAGE NA SCAM", is it not almost everyday we see pre wedding photos on nairaland, yet some people are there still fooling their old age, NONSENSE.
You are obsessed with redpillers

They must be doing something that is either tickling or hurting you, get yourself together, you go dey alright las las

Peace smiley

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding by icebird25(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mtcheew .men don't have anything to gain in marriage ...we keep advising this young promising men to stop the scam called marriage ...look of one girl and make her your baby mama and save yourself from all these unnecessary marriage wahala...

Good luck in your marriage .

All men was born equal and Free ..but your if later decide to go and marry,. On your own
Re: Our Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Our Wedding by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations to her sad

Re: Our Wedding by Godada(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Our Wedding by Rebekah029(f): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pre wedding pics every where....
Re: Our Wedding by Erojepromise(f): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
ls this what it really is? inter religious marriage nice..HML
Re: Our Wedding by ekemma55511: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Our Wedding by zed7: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats. You are marrying a 'thick' woman, don't come here tomorrow and start asking for advice on how to make your wife slim or have a flat tummy after childbirth o.

Some people don't face reality. Their wife suddenly becomes big and they start complaining, yet they married her that way.
Re: Our Wedding by fati2001(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS.....
Re: Our Wedding by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats, you are carrying more than you can carry sha.let me go away before they come for my head.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Issue / My Christmas Day Experience / My Sister In-law Is Wicked & Wants To Frustrate My Life- Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.