Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Are Women Now This Cheap??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Now This Cheap??? (12203 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Ofadaman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Baba , 30k no cheap o o .

She just need two or three clients in a week to be okay . But then, it's not cheap, you have to prove the thing down to 10k
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
Let me explain myself to u, i went to a site called codedruns.com and i saw regular everyday lady who should probably be university or working class lady they are now into full time runs and they dont give a damn about what they do. If a graduate get 100k per month for 26 days of hard work and an olosho wants to collect 30k for a short rest. I guess what fuells it goes beyond the bad economy , its purely greed. and people who are not ready to live within their means. Prostituion is now everywhere both in and out , I am married with a child. Its so bad.I knew prostituion have been around for long.but its never in this form so rampant.
You are married? May God have mercy on Us.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
DryMouth:

No wonder!
ASUU has frustrated you
Hope you learnt a skill while at home!

we are back at school.... and now I'm just coming from the shop (fashion design).

don't drag another fellow into ur frustration.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by jornwhite: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dammylois:
The higher the demand,the higher the supply but every guy be acting like Saints here...who then is patronizing them? yenyenyen

If every guy here is acting like a saint then who are those on olosho thread,or did you miss the part the OP admitted he visited runs site where he was charged 30k.
It is the female here that are alway forming never asked men for money, independent and saint. for every male thread on NL their is a counter female thread buh i wonder why we are yet to have the female version of olosho thread grin grin
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

yes's, Senseless idiot...

you forgo about ur brain in your mom rotten womb.
You and I know that, that woman you call mother bought you because she destroyed her womb and now you’re destroying your own tomorrow you will blame your village people for your stupidity
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Lexusgs430: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
jornwhite:

If every guy here is acting like a saint then who are those on olosho thread,or did you miss the part the OP admitted he visited runs site where he was charged 30k.
It is the female here that are alway forming never asked men for money, independent and saint. for every male thread on NL their is a counter female thread buh i wonder why we are yet to have the female version of olosho thread grin grin

They love to play holy sisters, but behind closed doors....... They are unholy nuns........... grin
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Abeg I no follow for that 99% wey Una go knack with 1 minute call.

Your own na 0.5KB sef, but make I just dey observe...
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Your own na 0.5KB sef, but make I just dey observe...
....Lol. You no well.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. You no well.

How I go well. You no gree do giveaway for me.

Oga Johnny, do giveawayyyyy

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Kalatium(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Erojepromise:
hmmmm l don't get it.. she is cheap because she requested money for having sex with you, if you want free sex go and get married it is her body and she decides who she copulate with either for nothing or for something okay..
Exactly
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by jornwhite: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

They love to play holy sisters, but behind closed doors....... They are unholy nuns........... grin

men are sex freaks buh we just wana ejacuate, a man can do 2min n he is satisfied grin buh it surprising how women who claim not to fancy sex go about looking for guyz that will shift there womb or break there back, women love breathtaking sex so who is the freak, lesbians have more sex romps than any straight r/ship.
They don't like sex, buh try give them 2min kindof sex and see the expression and reaction that will ensue grin churchill what just happened grin grin
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
jornwhite:

men are sex freaks buh we just wana ejacuate, a man can do 2min n he is satisfied grin buh it surprising how women who claim not to fancy sex go about looking for guyz that will shift there womb or break there back, women love breathtaking sex so who is the freak, lesbians have more sex romps than any straight r/ship.
They don't like sex, buh try give them 2min kindof sex and see the expression and reaction that will ensue grin churchill what just happened grin grin

I would report you to Tonto........... cheesy
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

we are back at school.... and now I'm just coming from the shop (fashion design).

don't drag another fellow into ur frustration.

Why not insult them back instead of their parents & siblings
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by jornwhite: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:

you seems to get the point wrong, i am over 40 years old, i know in the late 90s there were times it took 6 months to even convince a lady to accept u, but today, if u meet a laddy toay u can bang her today . I am not even talking of the regular oloshos . I am talking about the regular ladies, before now if u sleep with a lady n u jilt her she will cry her ass out but today they just move to the next guy.This is not normal way of living

Am glad you're way older, you should understand "there is nothing new under the sun" ... those 90's you were talking about i grew up in an area i call sodom & gomorra ..i saw lots of immoralities, even open ground crusade guyz are fvcking in the dark yle the pastor is preaching @the front grin
The only reason why you feel things are new or strange is simply because of the internet loudness, social media amplifies & makes things tew glaring even d the blind wil see whereas all those things were existing.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Lucyspa: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Gerrard59:

Boom! He throws figures around. Ask him to provide you how he came about the figure, na voicemail him go enter. The way I see it, Nigerian males who complain about oloshoism (even when they patronise them) are envious of the revenues these ladies generate.

ABSOLUTELY!!! U EFFING NAILED IT.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by idahme(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's the men that are fueling it na. Abi if customers no dey dem no go look for another means of survival

U are very correct, remove the customer base the business owners will go bankrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nellyfrancis157: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
katyamizotta:

Wrong. Some don't have time to listen to anyone name a price.
Yeah,like you said they don't have time ,but they still have a price

1 Like

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by jornwhite: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I would report you to Tonto........... cheesy

bro as long as bob no hear, nothing risky can happen. tell am grin
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Lexusgs430: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
jornwhite:

bro as long as bob no hear, nothing risky can happen. tell am grin

Are you saying Tonto & Risky, are undercover lovers....... cheesy

Held together by blood oat...... Abi nah quaker oat..... grin
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by ashawopikin(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
What is really fueling the prostitution industry in this country, I was talking to a lady n she is ready to come for what she calls a short rest for a fee of 30k . I am like this is suppose to be a decent girl. Good looking but the number of oloshos in the country is growing geometrically
o boy, 30k is not cheap
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by ashawopikin(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Edyice:
From fuvking someone EX and someone is fuvking your EX , even your present boo is also getting laid ..

From the way I see it eeh

Las Las Na olosho all of us go marry ...
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by jornwhite: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you saying Tonto & Risky, are undercover lovers....... cheesy

Held together by blood oat...... Abi nah quaker oat..... grin

:
heheeheehe ! you sha want to ko ba mi grin am not saying anything without my lawyer. tonto behaves like a king and bob behaves like a kween how can they be lovers.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:

You are one of the biggest problems in Nigeria. so you pray your own sister takes that line of trade.I can never pay a prostitute for sex all i am saying is that the number of girls doing runs girls is alarming. its never been this bad
As long as there are patrons, prostitution will never end or decline. Demand pushes so supply, so if there is an increase in prostitution then it means the men are not taming their preeks. They are all involved

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by ashawopikin(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

you are a goat BIG FOOL.

FATI2001 AND ZZOR ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE...

YOU ARE A USELESS MAN, YOUR MA A BIG AND EXPIRED CARGO.....SO LAZY THAT SHE OPENED HER LEGS SO WIDER FOR AN UNSTABLE LUNATIC FOOL YOU CALLED DAD,,,, THEN HE DEPOSITED HIM WATERY SPERM IN HER (UR MOM) INFECTIOUS WOMB THAT GOT ROTTEN BECAUSE OF HER ABORTIOUS LIFE......

IDIOT PPLE LIK YOU Bleep ANYTHING UNDER THE SKIRT STILL CLAIMING SAINTS...

USELESS MAN LIK YOU ARE.

NOT LIKE YOU SISTERS THAT GO AROUND IN WASTEFUL WAYS....

MY CONSCIOUS CAN'T JUDGE ME, I'M NOT A HOE LIK YOU.... AND I CAN SAY IT PUBLICLY (PROUD V)....

I CAN SEE YOU ARE PISSED BECAUSE I'M HIGHLIGHTING YOU QUALITIES.... GIGOLO MAN....
lady, why u carry this post for head? Why are u angry? Go and suck a dick and calm your nerves

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
jornwhite:

Am glad you're way older, you should understand "there is nothing new under the sun" ... those 90's you were talking about i grew up in an area i call sodom & gomorra ..i saw lots of immoralities, even open ground crusade guyz are fvcking in the dark yle the pastor is preaching @the front grin
The only reason why you feel things are new or strange is simply because of the internet loudness, social media amplifies & makes things tew glaring even d the blind wil see whereas all those things were existing.

i agree with you completely
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Octopusbottle(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bro u say cheap,datz one expensive olosho u got dere, beta price well that amount no cheap....
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
davien:
Lol, na una dey fuel their greed, plain and simple.

When a desperate man can't see that paying for everything is bad then expect everything to come with a price tag. You put gf on monthly stipend and not expect her to expand her wares for more income? Lol, low value women are everywhere, it is our duty to avoid them.

If you avoid them, who will you now fvck?

High value women don't spread leg that easily and most of you can't afford to be in a relationship with the actual percentage of high value women who will spread their legs for a good time.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
I may be wrong something tells me 70 percent of Nigeria ladies are into runs

Because 90 percent of Nigerian men patronise them.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:
THEN WHAT ARE YOU?

IF SEX IS UR PROBLEM U MARRY....

OR

BUY A SEX DOLL (FULL STOP).

PPLE LIK YOU IF THEY WANNA REST OFF THE WORLDLY WAYS WILL BE DEMANDING FOR VIRGINS.

SHUT UP!
STOP FORMING HOLY HOLY HERE
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:51am On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

How I go well. You no gree do giveaway for me.

Oga Johnny, do giveawayyyyy

I remember this cartoooon from my childhood! The pic you attached. I think it's from Barbie fairytopia. Puffballs, yeah. It just took me down memory lane. cheesy cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.