Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Are Women Now This Cheap??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Now This Cheap??? (12211 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by davien(m): 4:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you avoid them, who will you now fvck?

High value women don't spread leg that easily and most of you can't afford to be in a relationship with the actual percentage of high value women who will spread their legs for a good time.

Most guys here group a woman as "high value" in 1 of 2 categories ;

Hard to sleep with or having a lot of beauty, money, possessions and/or admirers.

The man that shifts the pants of those "high value" ladies don't see them as high value and even the ladies themselves are humbled by the man. Don't stoop to place high value on ladies, ladies get value from men 99% of the time. So the less of it you give the more she gives you.

As a man, I don't see any woman as "high value", I can see them as low value but never high, that way I can follow any of them up without selling my balls or heavy billing like most men fall under.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Tunagee(m): 5:54am On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's the men that are fueling it na. Abi if customers no dey dem no go look for another means of survival

SweetCunt97, its not easy for a man, especially single men, seeing all these big breasts and well shaped big yansh, yellow laps everywhere without being aroused or Hot. You can't blame men. Even your signature is enough to arouse a man
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Tunagee(m): 5:57am On Nov 27, 2020
As a man, what makes me abstain from sex is the fact that I can't use condom, and not ready to dive in raw too cos of fear; so I discipline myself
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by JimmyDarmody: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Nellyfrancis157:
Every girl has a price
this is deep
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP! STOP FORMING HOLY HOLY HERE

FORMING IS NOT FOUND IN MY DICTIONARY.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2020
ashawopikin:
lady, why u carry this post for head? Why are u angry? Go and suck a dick and calm your nerves

Mr boy, I'm not a dick sucker... and I m already calm.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2020
Bennysam:

You and I know that, that woman you call mother bought you because she destroyed her womb and now you’re destroying your own tomorrow you will blame your village people for your stupidity

that's what you mom did right?

and ur sis.... so I advise you to hold on ur female child /children with iron hands.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by puremaker7(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Op He shock you nii
Come 360 for 11pm you go see the age of your younger sister there cool
where is 360 abeg? we are looking for the younger sister of a friend.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Your own na 0.5KB sef, but make I just dey observe...
So u are ignoring my mentions because I want the best for you? so nah like this you be? well.. don't worry I won't bother u again
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2020
pappy2000:

you seems to get the point wrong, i am over 40 years old, i know in the late 90s there were times it took 6 months to even convince a lady to accept u, but today, if u meet a laddy toay u can bang her today . I am not even talking of the regular oloshos . I am talking about the regular ladies, before now if u sleep with a lady n u jilt her she will cry her ass out but today they just move to the next guy.This is not normal way of living
U said it as it is, some girls of nowadays are extremely cheap
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by DEMZEE(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's the men that are fueling it na. Abi if customers no dey dem no go look for another means of survival

Prostitution that has been a female dominated industry since history is because men are fueling it?

This sounds so dumb

Anyways that's why we have 5th Wave feminism that clearly shows us who's wife material and who's LovePeddler material

Winks
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

High value women don't spread leg that easily and most of you can't afford to be in a relationship with the actual percentage of high value women who will spread their legs for a good time.

So for Ur mind u dey among high value women? most of these girls that pretends they don't love sex outside but inside they are craving for a big dick that will satisfy them grin
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by DEMZEE(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The highest value a man can receive from his woman is SEX
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by jornwhite: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Because 90 percent of Nigerian men patronise them.

If you care to know, Men don"t have problem admitting they patronize, dig or chase hoes/olosho, ashewothread as proven beyond doubt men admit, buh the bone of contention here is CAN GURLS EVER ADMIT.
Lounges & Bar are meant for men relaxation buh these day yu can hardly chill in any lounge without seein gurls in skimpy wears hanging around, everywhere big boyz chill gurls find there way there even without been invited, wen i see dem sitting @one corner managing malt or chapman i just smirk, men patronize hoes because they ask for it.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by ashawopikin(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

Mr boy, I'm not a dick sucker... and I m already calm.
your boy? Very funny
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2020
No, not all girls are cheap.

They are still girls that have and hold up to high moral standards
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

that's what you mom did right?

and ur sis.... so I advise you to hold on ur female child /children with iron hands.
Idiot keep on fooling yourself here, you think you’re doing me, na yourself you de do
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:

Prostitution that has been a female dominated industry since history is because men are fueling it?

This sounds so dumb

Anyways that's why we have 5th Wave feminism that clearly shows us who's wife material and who's LovePeddler material

Winks
Yes. As long as there are men who needs their cock wet, prostitution will forever prevail. No need arguing over a reality that cant be stop. Even in the USA, prostitution abounds. Hope u Gerrit.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Tunagee:

SweetCut97, its not easy for a man, especially single men, seeing all these big breasts and well shaped big yansh, yellow laps everywhere without being aroused or Hot. You can't blame men. Even your signature is enough to arouse a man
So no more stupid talk about such. It's a reality one can't stop. If Jesus did not judge or speak bad about a prostitute, I see no reason why you'll should.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Kalatium(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2020
jornwhite:

Am glad you're way older, you should understand "there is nothing new under the sun" ... those 90's you were talking about i grew up in an area i call sodom & gomorra ..i saw lots of immoralities, even open ground crusade guyz are fvcking in the dark yle the pastor is preaching @the front grin
The only reason why you feel things are new or strange is simply because of the internet loudness, social media amplifies & makes things tew glaring even d the blind wil see whereas all those things were existing.

Very true there is nothing New under the sun
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

now you are realizing ur foolish.....

BY TELLING US THE HISTORY ABOUT UR GENERATIONS,..... PLS CONTINUE...

WHAT WILL I DO WITH WROTHLESS SOUL LIKE YOU?
Go and hang with your rotten womb and pussy
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Charx122: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:

So the best is to sell yourself .....go and read search and see what reasonable minded women are doing keep supporting prostitution..the men are using the money as bait ..well I think the business is paying some of you ladies..Have dignity for your pussies that's the door your children come out from..
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bennysam:

Go and hang with your rotten womb and pussy

meaning all ur relatives (female) both pass and present have rotten womb... no wonder the offsprings are sicko...
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

meaning all ur relatives (female) both pass and present have rotten womb... no wonder the offsprings are sicko...
E pain you pussy hoe, keep on disgracing your generation here
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by DEMZEE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes. As long as there are men who needs their cock wet, prostitution will forever prevail. No need arguing over a reality that cant be stop. Even in the USA, prostitution abounds. Hope u Gerrit.

U are absolutely right

Prostitution is far more better than LGBTQ
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

ops, someone is pumping up emotions....

mr gigolo...
Someone is dying of pain and stupidity
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by solonubinho(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

AS IF YOU ARE NOT A HOE (JIGOLO ).

U TOO YOU ARE CHEAP.

CHEAP PRODUCTS ATTRACT CHEAP COSTUMERS..

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.

Its only a goat that gets offended when a conversation on body odour starts.
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

what Nigeria girls are turning into with the help of Nigeria men lik op.

if u chat up a girl like u like her, the next thing you hear is, send me money for hair, clothes , sub for me na, am owing someone, blahblah. what do say about this. in this part of the world,God knows women are objects with different price tag. qui serai serai(it is what it is)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.