Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (130876 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2011
grin grin grin wink

ceasyc:

most def!

thx 2 gaga (i don change/abb e name grin) i think he recommended it

any good pitt's movie or any good thriller = i'll most def watch it

ceasyc:

na so! grin

@topic
dark knight - christian bale, heath ledger - gr8 performance (R.I.P)

action hero film = very very nice but i prefer good thriller movies like se7en grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ topic. madeas big happy family, i think this was d worst of tyler perry's movies,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
@teeluv
I saw 'X-Men: First Class' today. It was way better than 'X-Men: The Last Stand' and 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'. It's a good film worth watching despite some loopholes.
Michael Fassbender was cool as Magneto.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ obinna i know, the movie was really kool, like d dude that played xavier, and d magneto dude as well had some few flaws but all in all i feel it's one of d best x-men ive seen , that is if it is not,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ topic, diary of a wimpy kid. rodrick rules, boring, from my own opinion ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2011
obinna5000:

@teeluv
I saw 'X-Men: First Class' today. It was way better than 'X-Men: The Last Stand' and 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'. It's a good film worth watching despite some loopholes.
Michael Fassbender was cool as Magneto.

hmm gonna watch it today!~!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
teeluv:

@ topic. madeas big happy family,  i think this was d worst of tyler perry's movies,

too bad! the only tyler perry movies I like are diary of a mad black woman, madea family reunion. .the rest are bull crap!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2011
if you havent seen it dont bother, if you have sorry,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
@teeluv
Magneto was cool. I also liked how Prof. Xavier's powers were further explored in the film. So, 'X2: X-Men United' (2003) and 'X-Men: First Class' (2011) are my favourite X-Men films so far.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
dat one too was ok smal, but that last stand was proper crap, , this was so much better by far,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
@teeluv
'X-Men: The Last Stand' and 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' have always been craps. cheesy I know that already.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:27am On Jun 11, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
obinna5000:

@teeluv
'X-Men: The Last Stand' and 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' have always been craps. cheesy I know that already.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , the older star war movies are really different from the recent one's but i think not all the older parts are better than the recent ones . smiley[/size]

I agree about the latter films but the former ones aren't all good.
Star Wars: A new hope-first in the series,at the time the imagery/effects was novel.The story line is ok,full of suspense but a little bit formula,as in you know what to expect.
Star Wars:Empire Strikes Back-Easily the best of the whole 6 star wars films.My personal favourite movie.For once the good guy was sent with his tails behind his back.
Str Wars:Return of the Jedi-hopeless remake of Ä New Hope".
The problem with the three prequel movies (the most recent Star wars episodes) is that it attempts to explain the reason that the first three movies came into being,and as such there are many plot holes.For Star Wars fans,it is interesting to see,but they they all are a bit disappointing.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2011
@StarBoard
Star Wars Ep. IV: A New Hope (1977) and Star Wars Ep. V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) are still my favourite Star Wars films. Star Wars Ep. VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) and Star Wars Ep. III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) were just ok. undecided

Phantom Menace sucked. tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
Off to watch the awesomeness that is Po the Dragon warrior
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
just saw the last 3 days,
nice movie.
russel crowe is the man.

btw his wife in the movie, resembles the chic in lost, is it her?

watched an old movie today, THE THING?
1982 movie!!, gave me scares back then!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2011
Thor [2011]

Nothing to write home about
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
No Strings Attached
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ topic, kungfu panda, 2, really coool,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Kung Fu Panda 2 - Po was awesome as usual, not quite as good as the first but not bad at all. I give it a 7.5/10

28 Weeks Later - Enjoyed it while watching it but how it ended was a bit meh. The whole military seemed stupid. Why let people in when the whole country has not been cleaned? Why was there no guards on an infected woman? Why did that idiot fly them to france? I give it on reflection 5.5/10

Firm - Good old fashioned english movie about football firms, it focused on the relationships more than the fights. Not bad at all moreso because I did not expect that tone from the film. I give it 6/10

What a great film watching day! Great when the kids are not around. grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2011
Xmen first class.  Magneto was cool.  Thanks Matthew. . .rare for a director to make me like someone i don't like that much tongue
Very blah acting from more than half the cast thou.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2011
iice:

Xmen first class.  Magneto was cool.  Thanks Matthew. . .rare for a director to make me like someone i don't like that much tongue
Very blah acting from more than half the cast thou.

@iice
Michael Fassbender (Magneto) and James McAvoy (Charles Xavier) stole the whole show.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2011
And Sebastian Shaw too. Kevin Bacon can strut cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2011
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
iice:

Not fair! It is not out in the UK and I have no one travelling from the states!

I need to get that and the Thor son of asgard films.

@Topic

Unthinkable, a very strange movie about Torture. Strong performance from Michael Sheen and weak one from Samuel L Jackson.
It seems that the moral of the story is that when the chips are down there are no good guys or bad guys.
People will do the most descipable things if motivated enough.
Very disturbing
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ topic, source code, ok movie, 7/10,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2011
iice:

@iice
I'm sure it was better than Green Lantern: First Flight.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
MR AND MRS SMITH

so boring for me now!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Pennywise(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
'Date Night' last night on DSTV. Great film. 2010. No recognizable name. Highly recommended.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
Pennywise:

'Date Night' last night on DSTV. Great film. 2010. No recognizable name. Highly recommended.
No recognizable names?
Is that not the film with Steve Carrell, Tina Fey and Mark Wahlberg?
About a couple mistaken for someone else because they took a reservation belonging to someone else?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2011
Vieira:

No recognizable names?
Is that not the film with Steve Carrell, Tina Fey and Mark Wahlberg?
About a couple mistaken for someone else because they took a reservation belonging to someone else?

@Vieira
It's the same film. Common, James Franco and Mila Kunis are also in it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Boring as how? common , Ijaw girl i don't understand what you mean. . . lipsrsealed

I have walked past this DVD several times, and finally decided, "why not?" I am not sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting much. Nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised with the chemistry between Brad and Angelina. Great interaction, great lines, and surprisingly humorous. No wonder they ended up together after this movie! grin Not the storyline I expected, so in that sense, it was a good movie grin wink
[/size]
ijaw_girl:

MR AND MRS SMITH

so boring for me now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.