Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,115 members, 7,963,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (130841 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
obinna5000:

@ragdollz and iice
Also check out THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEQUENCE and PHILOSOPHER OF A KNIFE as well. cheesy grin

At least drop a few hints grin grin grin Sick, good or unmissable?? Or all three?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
obinna5000:

@ragdollz and iice
Also check out THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEQUENCE and PHILOSOPHER OF A KNIFE as well. cheesy grin

I am not watching that film even if they paid me!
Once I heard what exactly a human centipede was I nearly gagged.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
Unknown

I would recommend it as a good thriller!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
Watching A Teacher's Crime [2008] right now.

Just starting on the film I can't help wondering what crime the teacher committed undecided

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2011
most likely slept with her student as oyibo teachers are known to do
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:23am On Jul 15, 2011
obinna5000:

@ragdollz and iice

Please we dey look for berra films tongue
I no fit waste my time for yeye films.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2011
@ragdollz and iice
I watched those films out of curiousity and I regretted it at the end of the day. cheesy Sick.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
^nice, really nice @obinna5000.
grin
Watching Invisible Sign. Everyone seems mental here. Jessica Alba trying to be a disturbed dummy tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ragdollz and iice
It's PHILOSOPHY OF A KNIFE. Sorry for the typo.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Skmoda360(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
The Chronicle of Narnia- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Obinna5000 ok but either way, wasn't going to see them, not after what u said cheesy

Watching HANNA

I really dig the Russian girl spy thing cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
ragdollz:

@Obinna5000 ok but either way, wasn't going to see them, not after what u said cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 16, 2011

Watching[b] HANNA[/b]
I really dig the Russian girl spy thing

Too much running in that movie! It portrays FBI and CIA to be lousy agents.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]iice dear Aronofsky has this incredible style of filming i havent run across much in my film watching escapades. its extremely pronounced in black swan, with unsteady camerawork and alot of "revolving" around the character in action. you see it alot in the wrestler as well. its been a long time since i have seen reqiuem grin grin - i have been keeping an eye out for it to buy but havent seen it in a while cheesy cheesy wink .
[/size]

iice:

Ogaga, that's one of my favorite movies.
I just love Aronofsky.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Dawn Treader is my favorite of the Narnia books kiss kiss wink . There are aspects in the original story that make it a beautiful story. The story has been rewritten completely to make it a dark and violent story - granted, with a bit more action grin .[/size]

Skmoda-360:

The Chronicle of Narnia- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
X men ~~first class!

what can I say =brilliant

90%
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by busybody20: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
ceasyc:

if it is d one staring yvonne, majid, etc. it wud have been a 9ce one to me if i hadn't seen d

2 indian movies d ghanaians copied (bad copycat imo) d game from

1st movie is ghajini staring aamir khan, Asin Thottumkal and Jiah Khan = awesome movie.

It is currently the third highest-grossing Bollywood film of all time according to net collections but

it is d number one highest grossing Bollywood film/biggest Bollywood hit of the year 2008

and d 2nd movie dey copied some parts of d game from is race staring Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Bipasha, and Katrina = very nice movie

its d fourth highest grossing Bollywood film/biggest Bollywood hit of the year 2008

i just finished watching ghajini LO and behold The Game copy from cover to cover sef! na wa!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]ijaw_girl my darling movie freak what happened to the remaining 10 % ? grin[/size]

ijaw_girl:

X men ~~first class!

what can I say =brilliant

90%
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ijaw_girl my darling movie freak what happened to the remaining 10 % ? grin[/size]

lol If the movie was longer . .too interesting 2 be that short!~!
U watched Xmen FC?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]iice dear Aronofsky has this incredible style of filming i havent run across much in my film watching escapades. its extremely pronounced in black swan, with unsteady camerawork and alot of "revolving" around the character in action. you see it alot in the wrestler as well. its been a long time since i have seen reqiuem grin grin - i have been keeping an eye out for it to buy but havent seen it in a while cheesy cheesy wink .
[/size]

Exactly. . .and i love how dark he can go.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Got your point now darl. . . well , i think the director (s) got some plan for the next level . remember , the X~ MEN Movie is going like the Harry potter's or the LOrd of the Ring flicks. . . wink wink

Yeah~ too interesting but i guess this one won't be the last -LOL grin grin
[/size]

ijaw_girl:

lol If the movie was longer . .too interesting 2 be that short!~!
U watched Xmen FC?

[size=13pt]Yeah darl , i have seen X~MEN FC Few days ego. . . What a joke !! cheesy cheesy cheesy It looked like some awful cheap TV spin off . . . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah~ likewise me iice dear grin , the dark is always the place to stink to always. . . Darren Aronofsky is the man for the real people. wink wink[/size]

iice:

Exactly. . .and i love how dark he can go.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
lol tell me yr joking cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2011

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
[size=13pt]This movie is extremely rare. But I say that in he good way. It's hard to find a moving film like this one. That is why I think that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind is beyond reason. But love is beyond reason as well, and that is what this film is about kiss kiss kiss .

Everyone can relate to this movie, because who didn't suffer for love sometime? Love is a complex concept that can't be explained. This movie shows us that like no other could. This is the opposite of all romantic movies grin . It's very original and very warn as it is sad as well lipsrsealed . Both main actors gave excellent performances and their relationship felt authentic like no other relationship on screen grin .

Jim Carrey is a really good actor when it comes to drama. I personally dislike most of his exaggerated comedies but he did a terrific job here and in The Truman Show for example. I think that he should choose more carefully his roles, because there are some roles where he can show he actually has talent. Kate on the other hand is always great.

Everyone should take a look on this title since almost everyone can relate to the characters, and although it's a sad movie it is still highly enjoyable wink wink wink.
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Maybe you should have known me ever since darlin' ain't joking all the time. . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

ijaw_girl:

lol tell me yr joking cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^^ lol shh the movie is awesome. .Magneto kicks a/ss!
surprise u dnt like FC
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
ijaw_girl:

^^^^ lol shh the movie is awesome. .Magneto kicks Bottom!
surprise u dnt like FC

@ijaw_girl
Magneto was cool. Charles Xavier was good as well and Sebastain Shaw try small.

@Ogaga4Luv
X-Men First Class had its flaws but it was still worth the watch anyway. its flaws but it was still worth the watch anyway.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
it aint got any flawz abeggi
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
I am watching Source Code right now.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I love that's what you need~ Magneto kick asse! grin

Well , i dunno like the FC for some reasons like already stated but worth seeing though wink
[/size]

ijaw_girl:

^^^^ lol shh the movie is awesome. .Magneto kicks a/ss!
surprise u dnt like FC
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland i think you have a point. . . grin maybe it's because i only seen em the first time and once , think i should re-watch em. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
X-Men First Class had its flaws but it was still worth the watch anyway. its flaws but it was still worth the watch anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.