Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,413 members, 7,929,304 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (130395 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 3:48am On Jul 31, 2011
amblors:

you just need to type the name of the movie in the search bar.
atimes they're more than one movie with same name so you choose the appropriate one.
its touch and go from there.

alternatively you could send me the name of the movie & encoder, so i send you a link to the subtitles if i can find em.

sorry abt your ban too

dont understand d encoder thingy u stated but d film is my name is khan

will i get d whole movie there or just d subtitle? abeg help me
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^if you still havnent done it:::
that site is for subtitles alone.

subtitle page for "my name is kahn" http://subscene.com/My-Name-is-Khan/subtitles-81223.aspx
select one of the english versions.
you could try this::: http://subscene.com/english/My-Name-is-Khan/subtitle-322985.aspx
if it aint in sync try another, thats why the encoder is needed so you could find the specific file.

e.g a movie file name:: My.Name.Is.Khan.2010.720p.BRRip.x264.AC3-ViSiON
was ripped from a Bluray [BRRip] & the encoder is VISION

download the movie "my name is kahn" here::: http://www.filestube.com/47a5565e6974244203ea/go.html
if you want one in a bigger size: choose from here:: http://www.filestube.com/search.html?q=my%20name%20is%20khan&select=All&hosting=3&size=3

when the movie is downloaded, copy its name, and rename the subtitle with the same name.
put both of em in the same folder and then play.

make sure your mediaplayer has show subtitle "on".

hope this helps.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2011
Zookeeper.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
@semid4lyfe
if you have VEOH, watch it here:
part1: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v691473Rh8BM5Rs
part2: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v700714STBB6WBR
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
are indian movies the way forward now?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
fanaa was gooood but i h8ed d end  cry

oh n thx amblors, gonna try it out now
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2011
MRBrownJAY:
@semid4lyfe
if you have VEOH, watch it here:
part1: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v691473Rh8BM5Rs
part2: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v700714STBB6WBR

This is the message I get when I click on the VEOH links above. . . .

''Veoh is no longer available in NIGERIA. If you are not in NIGERIA or think you have received this message in error, please go to veoh.com and report the issue''.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2011
@Topic:

Captain America, not bad I give a solid 6/10, still think Thor was better but was not disappointed.

Hint: The after credits scene is the best EVER! Loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2011
@semid4lyfe
All these online streaming sites and their country restrictions. Most of them have it.
Have you checked out that Indian film GAME yet?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2011
Veteran - Very Stupid movie. Waste of bandwidth, waste of space on my laptop. waste of my time!

Stupid acting, Stupid british accents, stupid gun fight scenes. looked like paintball. . Who da heck does films like theseeeeee. . argh
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Alisha2: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2011
The Last movie i Watch Haywire movie . That is just an awesome movie to watch and enjoy, I like Watching this movie As the script of this movie is just so awesome,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2011
lalaboi:

Veteran - Very silly movie. Waste of bandwidth, waste of space on my laptop. waste of my time!

silly acting, silly british accents, silly gun fight scenes. looked like paintball. . Who da heck does films like theseeeeee. . argh

@lalaboi
cheesy grin grin

Alisha2:

The Last movie i Watch Haywire movie . That is just an awesome movie to watch and enjoy, I like Watching this movie As the script of this movie is just so awesome,

All these bots are freaking hilarious. grin Haywire is coming out in 2012.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
[size=13pt]I dey feel you too bico. . . . smiley smiley smiley[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland
I dey feel you jare. Nothing do you.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
finding forrester -- 9/10

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade (1989) --- 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 1:41am On Aug 02, 2011
Patriot Games (1992 ) --- 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2011
Sucker Punch -. . . . **Yawns**. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 4:30am On Aug 02, 2011
Vieira:

@Topic:

Captain America, not bad I give a solid 6/10, still think Thor was better but was not disappointed.

Hint: The after credits scene is the best EVER! Loved it.

Funny, i told Vesc the same thing last night. . .a 6/10 too.
Ahhh the hunky Thor smiley

Also revisited Appleseed Ex Machina

And watched something borrowed. Very useless movie with useless moronic female characters. . .including the male lead who is like a she male. Nonsense.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dyabman(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2011
wrong turn grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by noblegas2(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2011
Transporter
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2011
@iice and Vieira
I'll be checking out Capteen Amelica soon.
By the way, have you seen the 1990 version of the film? cheesy

@topic
LOVE ACTUALLY (2003). Written and directed by 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' writer Richard Curtis. It was pretty good.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
Captain America - The First Avenger [2011]

Better than Thor for me

6/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice and Vieira

@topic
LOVE ACTUALLY (2003). Written and directed by 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' writer Richard Curtis. It was pretty good.

Odin forbid lol. Don't like captain america. Just watched this one to see what they could do with the his story.

I love love actually. Alan Rickman was divine. Well he's divine everywhere cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
Rango! Mexican owl musicians quite impressed me a lot and, the Lizard rather Chameleon as Johnny Depp.

I would rate it 6/10 as anime movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2011

Never be deceived by a movie's poster or trailer. I'm 1hr15mins into Bridesmaids [2011] and it's boring. . . .and dragging.

Na to press Shift+Delete immediately I finish watching it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
[size=13pt]lalaboi dear why are you yawning. . . .? grin

dunno tell me you didn't enjoy the film though ~ this movie has the most, a lot of action and power, sad story, great performance, great effects and a surprising end. A power story who has both a strong and sad story to tell.

I will dare to compare this movie with Avatar and The Marix grin grin wink .
[/size]
lalaboi:

Sucker Punch -. . . . **Yawns**. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Funny sunny you always quack me up with most of your post lol^^ grin

so , the poster have make you to watch the movie. . . naww you suppose to read the storyline and know what the movie is all about cheesy cheesy smiley
[/size]
semid4lyfe:

Never be deceived by a movie's poster or trailer. I'm 1hr15mins into Bridesmaids [2011] and it's boring. . . .and dragging.

Na to press Shift+Delete immediately I finish watching it.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2011

[size=13pt]The Third Man
Classic Film Noir at it's very best, a great story, great actors and a great mystery^^ grin

I've heard complaints about the over bearing music but personally I loved it, it just seemed to add so much to every scene when that very distinctive music would start up again. I'm surprised certain elements of this movie hadn't been ruined for me before viewing, with all the recommendations I have read and heard and for nothing to have been given away is something I am truly grateful for grin . The Third Man feels like a film years before it's time and not just in a few ways but in every way. Plus who will forget that scene, ya you know which one wink.
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
All About Steve.

I dunno whether it's cuz I expected the worse going into this film or the weed I smoked in the morning but I found the movie quite funny and I'd have given Sandra Bullock an Oscar for her performance here rather than theone she won for. Bradley Cooper was meh.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ topic : your highness, boring,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice and Vieira

@topic

I saw it and nearly cried. It was embarrasing
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
teeluv:

@ topic : your highness, boring,
I thought I was the only one that found that movie boring. I used to love Natalie Portman and James Franco not until in Your Highness. Woof!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.