Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,666 members, 7,892,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129810 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2011
apollo 18, has anyone watched it?, or has a download link to it?, am seriouslly waiting 4 the movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by spikyn: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
I don't know if it's just cynical to say but this year has been really terrible for movies for me,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2011
Go and watch transformers 3, u won't regret it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2011
Leap Year. Interesting romantic movie starring American actress Amy Adams and British Matthew Goode.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2011
Limitless
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
Cygni:

Go and watch transformers 3, u won't regret it.

only exciting thing about it was the picture quality, didn't feel the story much, twas all over the place.

aieromon:

Limitless

one of the few good movies of the year.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
earthrealm:

apollo 18, has anyone watched it?, or has a download link to it?, am seriouslly waiting 4 the movie

the best so far out there is an ok quality TS.
streaming link: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=2AZ8MDXM
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2011
i just watched tron this afternoon,

im impressed,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2011
as per transformers 3,

weak story line, very "all-over the place"

abeg they should kill the franchise,

another refreshing franschise we all should watch out for is
captain america,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
As good as it gets

hilarous movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland dear friend i think the 'burbs is underrated grin .My favorite line in the movie is when Hans is sneaking out of an ambulance after Ray put doctor Klopek under"citizens arrest" Mark Rumsfield(Bruce Dern) says to Hans,"Hey, Pinnochio, where are you going cheesy ?!"And when he runs after Hans they slip on dog crap. I HIGHLY recommend this movie grin grin wink
[/size]
obinna5000:

The 'Burbs (1989)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
Griff The Invisible. Funny low-budget Australian movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
spikyn:

I don't know if it's just cynical to say but this year has been really terrible for movies for me,

Eeyah
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2011
I just saw "nothing but the truth"

anyone seen it? what do you think about the end? spoilt it for me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2011
kobikwelu:

as per transformers 3,

weak story line, very "all-over the place"

abeg they should kill the franchise,

amblors:

only exciting thing about it was the picture quality, didn't feel the story much, twas all over the place.

@amblors and kobikwelu
Transformers 3 was just average. The only good thing was the visual F/X.
Transformers 1 is still the best.

@Ogaga4Luv
The 'Burbs was not bad sha.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2011
[size=13pt]ofcourse friend. . . e nor bad @ all ^^ grin wink

Actually, I think this film is panned a lot because they didn't expect Hanks to be in something this goofy. Too bad, but I bet he had a lot fun making it, along with the rest of the cast. grin cheesy cheesy
[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
The 'Burbs was not bad sha.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2011

[size=13pt]Raging Bull

"Raging Bull" is routinely named one of the greatest films of all time. "Scorsese was robbed! This is his best film! This should've been Best Picture of 1980!" are the typical battle cries. Watching the film now, it emerges as one of those films I respect wholeheartedly as a Scorsese fan grin , and more importantly, as a film buff. It's not on my favorite films of all time list, and as far as Scorsese goes, I enjoyed "Goodfellas" and "The Departed" far more ^^ grin grin . Still, it is an uncompromising example of film as art wink .
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2011
Black Water. Another Australian movie, this time with true life story plot. Quite interesting though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
Larry Crowne [2011]

Not bad. . . .5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
no country for old men

i love this movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
Last Thursday, I saw In America: The Story of the Soul Sisters at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas in Lagos.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
Brite02:

no country for old men

i love this movie.

the antagonist in that movie, one MEAN dude.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
^ lol. Sha, i just love how d movie was directed.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Sunny my very good friend u are always current lol ^^ grin grin

Larry Crowne is one of those movies that really show the modern times as they are.
Almost any modern movie these days, viewers have to worry about what they are walking into and will be seeing. Several times I have paid good money to see a movie and then regretted even wasting a euro grin grin – that is if movies would even cost a euro $ cheesy cheesy .

Nevertheless, the blurb of a man who loses his job and ends up going back to school and, therefore, takes better control over his life was an irresistible theme to watch how it would play out. Many of us have been in this position and the numbers are increasing in this direction every day.

Tom Hanks
played this role as Larry Crowne, written by Hanks and Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) very well from demonstrating at the outset that he was a professional, hardworking individual who gets dealt a lousy hand. Individuals who get stuck in the same predicament because something in life prevented them from obtaining a college degree, understands this theme even more than other common movie attendees. Toward the end of the movie when he sees one of his rivals undergoing a similar issue, his reaction is stupendous and envious of even the more embittered unemployed lipsrsealed .

Yeah~ 5/ 10 indeed friend wink
[/size]

semid4lyfe:

Larry Crowne [2011]

Not bad. . . .5/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by spikyn: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
Transformers 3? I guess I'll get around to seeing it once it's out on DVD since it's no longer in the cinemas. But really sha, lousy year for movies; only thing I'm looking towards now is MI:GP & Sherlock Holmes 2.

2012 should be fantastic though as Joss gives us Avengers; Nolan, TDKR and Pixar drops Brave. . . .I'm grinning already
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
The devil is a liar. . .oh yes tongue

Finally gotten Fanaa [2006] with English subtitles and I'm watching it now

But must all Indian movies be almost 3hrs long? undecided

No be na wa, na real wa o grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
spikyn:

Transformers 3? I guess I'll get around to seeing it once it's out on DVD since it's no longer in the cinemas. But really sha, lousy year for movies; only thing I'm looking towards now is MI:GP & Sherlock Holmes 2.

2012 should be fantastic though as Joss gives us Avengers; Nolan, TDKR and Pixar drops Brave. . . .I'm grinning already

@spikyn
Yeah!! I'm looking forward to Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows as well. They both hit theaters in December.

As for 2012:

- Red Tails
- John Carter
- The Avengers
- Dark Shadows
- Battleship
- Men in Black 3
- Snow White and the Huntsman  cheesy
- Prometheus
- Brave
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Bourne Legacy
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- Django Unchained

. . . . . . . to be continued

@topic
A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (1971)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
did u like the clockwork orange? tried watching it, e no gree me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
amblors:

did u like the clockwork orange? tried watching it, e no gree me.

@amblors
If e no gree u the first time, watch am the second time. cheesy grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The devil is a liar. . .oh yes tongue

Finally gotten Fanaa [2006] with English subtitles and I'm watching it now

But must all Indian movies be almost 3hrs long? undecided

No be na wa, na real wa o grin

yes na real wa o but fanaa was good. got d dvd when i visited india

but where did u get urs? online and how come with English subtitles? i just want it straight 4ward no long thing, u get me?

abeg help a sista out cos i gats some really good india movies to download n watch but in small sizes like lower than 200mb

not gigs n all and no seperate subs. if i don ask b4 no vex

ta
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2011
ceasyc:

but where did u get urs? online and how come with English subtitles? i just want it straight 4ward no long thing, u get me?

abeg help a sista out cos i gats some really good india movies to download n watch but in small sizes like lower than 200mb

ta

@ceasyc
So, the Fanaa DVD you got from India doesn't have English subtitles. undecided

SemiD, do something. wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
ceasyc:

ta

200mb?? Mission Impossible grin

You are based in the uk aren't you? Heard of lovefilm? they will send u the DVD with subtitles . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.