Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129511 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2011
The Mechanic. Jason Stantham. It sucks! 4/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2011
In Betweeners, funny in bits but just average. 5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2011
X-Men First Class (2011)

Wanted (2008)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 3:15am On Sep 25, 2011
the in-laws (2003) = not bad

comedy film starring Michael Douglas, Albert Brooks, Candice Bergen and Ryan Reynolds.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
Mr and Mrs Smith

Brangelina killed the scripts big time grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2011
aieromon:

Kevin Hart Laugh At My Pain(2011)

Alrigght Alrigght Alrigggggghhhhht. . . You gon learn today! grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2011
[size=13pt]aieromon dear i have been a hardcore X-men fan since the beginning of the series, so going into X-men: First Class I had unanswered questions lipsrsealed . Why is Xavier in a wheel chair? Why are Magneto and him enemies? Thats the premise of the latest film, and director Matthew Vaughn answers all of the questions^^ grin grin

James Mccavoy and Michael Fassbender are excellent choices for Xavier and Magneto. The film shows how they first met. Xavier was friends with Mystique(Jennifer Lawrence) (My girlfriend) kiss kiss grin and he believed in the greater good. Magneto wasn't a bad person. He just wanted revenge on Sebastian(the wickedly evil Kevin Bacon), a Nazi who becomes too power mad.

I think that X-Men: First Class is the best X-men film yet, and I was pleasantly surprised because I thought it looked cheesy. But I really liked it. It answered all of the questions i've wanted answered since the beginning, and unlike X-men: The Last Stand, it takes its time getting to know the characters.

Though I won't deny that it drags on a little, First Class is exciting and thrilling and is definitely one of the Summer's grandest films so far. X-men hasn't been better, and I liked every film so far. I hope Vaughn returns for another one, because if there's been five, there's got to be more where this came from. wink wink wink
[/size]

aieromon:

X-Men First Class (2011)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by melisa101(f): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
Last movie I watched was ummmmm that’s it Final Destination 3. Good movie that.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
melisa101:

Last movie I watched was ummmmm that’s it Final Destination 3. Good movie that.

I watched this movie final destination 1,2, and 3. . Mehn it scared some shit out of me. What a movie. . . U can't cheat DEATH. If u do. . .get ready. .

Have u watched SAW 1,2,3,4 and 5. ?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2011
Million Dollar Baby [2004] starring Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood & Morgan Freeman.

^^A good film.  . .7/10

Philadelphia [1993] starring Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington.

A homophobic black lawyer (Denzel Washington) represents a h0m0sexual white man (Tom Hanks) who sues his employers when he was terminated from work cos he had AIDS.

Very simple plot, good dialogue and interaction between characters, laid-back courtroom action, strong acting performances by Denzel and Tom and above all film is easy on the brain, . .8/10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2011
Brite02:

I watched this movie final destination 1,2, and 3. . Mehn it scared some poo out of me. What a movie. . . U can't cheat DEATH. If u do. . .get ready. .

Have u watched SAW 1,2,3,4 and 5. ?
Have u seen Final destination 5?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2011
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL 8/10, keanu reeves.2008, aliends quadirilogy, the fourth kind are 2 other scifi movie that really touched me like this movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2011
v3:

Have u seen Final destination 5?

Lawd Of mercy!!! It got final destination 4, and 5 ? Let me go SEARCH for IT?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
Brite02:

Lawd Of mercy!!! It got final destination 4, and 5 ? Let me go SEARCH for IT?

The TS version is all over the place smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2011
aieromon:
The TS version is all over the place smiley

The Contagion [2011] you watched was TS abi cos I can't find a DVDrip version online?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Eshyy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
The Inception 2011.
Leornado di Caprio's doin d best movies of d decade, started wit Catch Me If U Can den Shutter Island now this? His movies r gettn way too complicated.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^
I still don't comprehend that movie fully leaving aside the mind scenario thing. To me, it's one hell of a boring movie!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Eshyy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ all4naija
U meant d Shutter Island or Inception?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
@Eshyy

Inception!

I have to read the synopsis to understand a little part of the whole thing. Sorry to say this that the movie lacked motivation rather it is spectacular in its own imagery and effects. The mind thing is not very thrilling as I would have loved it to be and, I think Matrix exhibits better  intuition in that area. The process of recalling individual in Matrix is more thrilling to me than what takes place in Inception.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The Contagion [2011] you watched was TS abi cos I can't find a DVDrip version online?

Nope,I watched it at the cinema.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2011
Mystic River [2004] . . .7/10

Change of Plans [2011]. . .a made for TV family movie. 5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 28, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
I still don't comprehend that movie fully leaving aside the mind scenario thing. To me, it's one hell of a boring movie!

that makes two of us as i seriously think that movie was shiiiiit!!!!
tried to watch it twice, and each time i couldn't pass the 1hr mark!!!

@thread
THIS WAY OF LIFE
what a great documentary!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2011
inception is a brilliantly executed intellectual movie, u really gottta think outside the box to understand it.
i found the movie insanely brilliant, 9/10.

all4naija:

@Eshyy

Inception!

I have to read the synopsis to understand a little part of the whole thing. Sorry to say this that the movie lacked motivation rather it is spectacular in its own imagery and effects. The mind thing is not very thrilling as I would have loved it to be and, I think Matrix exhibits better  intuition in that area. The process of recalling individual in Matrix is more thrilling to me than what takes place in Inception.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
'Shutter Island' was annoying. 'Inception' was good.

@topic
- CHILDREN OF MEN (2006)

- FINAL DESTINATION 5 (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY
'Shutter Island' was annoying. 'Inception' was good.

i will have to watch INCEPTION till the end someday, and maybe what you said would make sense to me because right now, it doesnt!

@THREAD[b]
ABDUCTION[/b]
weak plot, the action is almost finished as soon as it started while it makes absolutely NO DAMN SENSE.
waste of bloody time!!!!!
3/10

DRIVE
after 30mins of watching it, i still didnt know where the story was going or what was the plot about. . . . . . . . surely enough i fell asleep, lol!
as for the first scene which lasted 10fukcing mins, WTF was that shiiit about?!
that movie has gone to the bottom of my list of "movies to finish watching someday"
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
@MBJ
Can you help with links to the first 3 Final destination installments, if you have them? Thanks
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^ here they are
FINAL DESTINATION:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RQEGQ5BS

FINAL DESTINATION 2:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=YZ7ECFYR

FINAL DESTINATION 3:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=V6P9MIY1
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2011
v3:
@MBJ
Can you help with links to the first 3 Final destination installments, if you have them? Thanks

MRbrownJAY:
^^ here they are
FINAL DESTINATION:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RQEGQ5BS

FINAL DESTINATION 2:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=YZ7ECFYR

FINAL DESTINATION 3:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=V6P9MIY1

@ v3,
Hope you know megavideo doesn't support resuming so if you're planning to download 'em, you're definitely on a long thing. . .unless your internet connection dey steady & fast die
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
Veer-Zaara [2004]. . .a Bollywood India-Pakistan love story.

I've seen better Indian romance movies. undecided

5/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.