Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129479 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Hmm. . .be like sey my name & posts be like wetin sugar be to ants for some people grin

Anyhow sha, just for peace to reign and make I nor receive query, I concede this spat and leave the floor for you to do as you like. . .I know you're dying to have the last word so go ahead wink

@semid4lyfe
Troublemaker and hypocrite.
I'm sure my username and posts makes you m.asturbate very well in the night. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2011
THE FOURTH KIND (2009)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Texther(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2011
JUMONG. pls anybody that has d remaining season should giv me. I just watched season 1-4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2011
Flypaper (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kaypumpin2(m): 1:01am On Oct 03, 2011
Ok,will never judge a movie's entertainment value by the comments on these pages again. tongue

Bridesmaid 2011-------------Bleeeh
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
Obsessed!
Beyonce sucks @ acting lipsrsealed grin
she shld stick 2 popping her booty
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 2:13am On Oct 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

Obsessed!
Beyonce sucks @ acting  lipsrsealed grin
she shld stick 2 popping her booty

true that! i think she wore high heels from start to end of d movie, even @home shocked who does that

i know its a movie but cmon now its make belief so make us bloody believe or something. yes stick to singing/booty shaking thats y jennifer

won all d awards in dream girls tho u were d lead female in d movie. stop acting robotic or plastic or overacting. still like u tho tongue

@ topic - New York: a 2009 Bollywood thriller

It stars John Abraham, Katrina Kaif, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and Irrfan Khan

not trying 2 b a spoiler or anything but THIS PART SUCKED BIG TIME - how can u detain/torture some1 for 9 months like dat just

4 suspicion of something wit no proof? messed him up big time. . . Sam is shot and killed by FBI snipers. The cell phone falls

benign to the ground without activating anything. Maya, who was running toward Sam, is also killed by stray gunfire

and Omar, bereft of speech, breaks down.

Overall i loved it and John is just too buff! dayum! y did u have 2break up with bips (bipasha) after dating for so long angry shocked

was expecting wedding bells and cutest babies from both of u. oh well (sighs)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2011
SetUp [2011]

Better than I expected it to be and 50 Cent is getting better with the acting.

5/10

ceasyc:
@ topic - New York: a 2009 Bollywood thriller

It stars John Abraham, Katrina Kaif, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and Irrfan Khan

Sam is shot and killed by FBI snipers. The cell phone falls

benign to the ground without activating anything. Maya, who was running toward Sam, is also killed by stray gunfire

and Omar, bereft of speech, breaks down.

True. . .the ending of that film no make sense at all undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2011
@ijaw_girl and ceasyc
OBSESSED! grin That bull$hit Fatal Attraction wannabe film. I regretted watching it.

@topic
CHILDREN OF MEN (2006)
This Alfonso Cuaron has a strange way of making films. A good film but a bit depressing for me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
ceasyc:

[size=10pt][color=#770077]true that! i think she wore high heels from start to end of d movie, even @home shocked who does that

i know its a movie but cmon now its make belief so make us bloody believe or something. yes stick to singing/booty shaking thats y jennifer

won all d awards in dream girls tho u were d lead female in d movie. stop acting robotic or plastic or overacting. still like u tho tongue

lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge [1995]. . .an Indian movie

Good plot with stellar performances from SRK and Kajol but had one two many song/dance interludes and was a bit too long (over 3hrs). Also, the fighting scene at the end nor be am at all undecided

overall, not a bad movie. . .5.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
Just starting on the 50 Cent movie Things Fall Apart [2011]. Apparently, the story about Chinua Achebe getting 50 Cent to rename the movie is untrue

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2011
THE RUINS (2008) undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
colombiana 2011 French-American action film staring Zoë Saldana and Michael Vartan.

not too keen on d film but Zoe did really well which made me like it
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2011
INSIDIOUS (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Well, this movie was a shock to see and to hear. Among the thousands of mainline films I have watched over many years, this is the first I've seen with a modern-day story that was unapologetically Christian. It actually used Jesus and God's name as you would hear in a sermon in church. Of course, the fact that "Hollywood" didn't make this film is understandable; it was produced, directed, written, etc., by a Baptist church in Georgia ~~ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fireproof is better dear Obinna5000 of Nairaland. . . This movie makes you think of a possibility of different result of bad relationships instead of divorce. Most contemporary movies shows vengeance as something good. But this will not work in family. The movie shows that our natural desire to be respected and well treated will not work if you think of yourself - it will most probably make harm to family. To have a good family - one needs to respect spouse, care for his/hers interests, even if spouse do not react same way. Time is needed to change bad habits and bad patterns of attitude grin wink
[/size]
obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland
'Facing the Giants' was ok but 'Fireproof' was better.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
SAW 7., Abosolutely no need 4 dis movies, should av stopped @ part 3. RATING:3/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2011
Transformers darkside of the moon same shit repackaged
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
Girl Walks Into A Bar (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
megapiranha, good story, but lousy acting/directing/scripting, poor cgi too!, rate it 2/10!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 5:13am On Oct 09, 2011
over the past 2 weeks, i have watched DRIVE AND the DEBT and also SETUP,

drive----ryan gosling was riveting as he held me on the edge, his silence in the movie was sooo intense, 8/10

the debt-----another wonderful movie, very sad but a lovely well told story, i almost felt i knew their story wasnt true, 7.5/10

setup---a bit generic and in general, 50 still cant act, they threw in bruce willis to bump up the class of the movie, but still !! 4/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ikechukz(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2011
robotropolisis[2011]
Witchville[2011] 3.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
Melancholia ~ Na real melancholic.  Beginning part looked like some art exhibit if it you don't make it through to the end, it wouldn't make sense.  Never really liked Kirsten Dunst but she's has always been a good actress.  Overall, pretty good. . .[s]I noticed Alexander is real good with his hands[/s] grin  Hilarious family too.  Pleasant surprise to see Stellan in the movie. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge [1995]. . .an Indian movie

Good plot with stellar performances from SRK and Kajol but had one two many song/dance interludes and was a bit too long (over 3hrs). Also, the fighting scene at the end nor be am at all undecided

overall, not a bad movie. . .5.5/10

[color=#770077]havent seen it yet, will luv 2 if i can get it. dem pair r just perfect when dey act in d same movies (Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.) - damn over 3 hrs!

on wiki it says: Earning over INR 106 crore (Rs 1.06 billion) in India and INR 15 crore overseas, the film became the biggest Bollywood hit

of the year, as well as one of the biggest Bollywood hits ever. It was declared an All Time Blockbuster
, and remains

the longest-running film in the history of Indian cinema =189 mins shocked

@topic - Fright Night ~ 2011 3D comedy horror film Starring Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell =  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2011
ceasyc:

havent seen it yet, will luv 2 if i can get it. dem pair r just perfect when dey act in d same movies (Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.) - damn over 3 hrs!

on wiki it says: Earning over INR 106 crore (Rs 1.06 billion) in India and INR 15 crore overseas, the film became the biggest Bollywood hit

of the year, as well as one of the biggest Bollywood hits ever. It was declared an All Time Blockbuster
, and remains

the longest-running film in the history of Indian cinema =189 mins shocked

Hmm. . .the movie was recommended to me by rokiatu. Did some research and found out it was on all the top 10 Bollywood romance movies of all time lists and so I downloaded it to watch. However, I gats say the movie fell below expectation for me undecided

By the way, I think what wiki means by the ''longest-running film in the history of Indian cinema'' is that it's had the longest theatrical run in Indian cinemas. . .as in, it's was released '95 and up till now it's still being shown by some Indian cinemas.

@ topic
Things Fall Apart [2011] - the movie 50cent lost weight for. 50 plays a promising college football player whose dream of playing pro-football in the NFL is truncated when he's diagnosed of cancer. Same of the same and nothing new. . .4.5/10

Taare Zameen Par [2007] - a Hindi movie about a little boy with a learning disability (dyslexia) and the teacher (Aamir Khan) who helped him to overcome his problem. Not riveting, but a very well made movie with a deep story and an important message. . .7.5/10

Chalte Chalte [2003] - an Indian romance movie starring SRK and Rani Mukherji. . . .6/10

Colombiana [2011] - action film toh bad. I liked it. . .6/10 smiley

Flypaper [2011]- Very ridiculous ''action-comedy'' movie. Liked the unexpected twist at the end when ''all was revealed'' though grin. . .4.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by OmoFyne: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2011
Batman - Year One [2011]. . .an animated Batman movie

6/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2011
REAL STEEL
great movie, me likey very very much!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
Green Lantern ~ Not as bad as i expected.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
Watched Colombiania. . .nice movie 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

REAL STEEL
great movie, me likey very very much!!!

On point movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.