Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129512 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
Real Steel: Brilliant movie. Reminds me of the film "The Champ". Will just tug at your heart strings. Beautifully made.

Ides of March: This movie has just launched Ryan Gosling as an A list star. Pretty soon dude will start making $20mill a picture. He was brilliant in it. All the political propaganda was well played out. George + casting directors did an awesome job casting him.

Now that rubbish called Footloose remake. . . . Won't even bother with it
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
[size=20pt]Horrible Bosses funny movie[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Freesia(f): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

REAL STEEL
great movie, me likey very very much!!!

Hey MrBrownJay, any new sites with free movies,Was checking the ones I got the last time and they are dead smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 3:34am On Oct 14, 2011
@semid4lyfe oh ok i get it now

@topic - Raajneeti (Politics) 2010 Bollywood political thriller starring Ajay Devgan, Manoj Bajpai, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Katrina Kaif, Naseeruddin Shah and Nana Patekar

politics na wa oh. so scary n bloody = politics is a game that brings out the "inner devil"

but loved it loved it loved d movie - Ranbir was something else = 9ce job man  wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]iice dear i like the 1989 version~ grin grin

Well shot with some interesting locations. Contains violence and swearing. Not for those of a sensitive nature! smiley
[/size]

iice:

Melancholia ~ Na real melancholic.  Beginning part looked like some art exhibit if it you don't make it through to the end, it wouldn't make sense.  Never really liked Kirsten Dunst but she's has always been a good actress.  Overall, pretty good. . .[s]I noticed Alexander is real good with his hands[/s] grin  Hilarious family too.  Pleasant surprise to see Stellan in the movie. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]

The Great Dictator

Absolutely brilliant satire! We laughed until we were upside down in parts of the film~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The comic genius of the film maker shines here. Strong humor, justified attacks at the fascists, belittling Hitler and friends, incredible scenes, appropriate commentary on war and peace, beautiful humanity, anti-establishment. cheesy

If anyone does not 'get' something positive from this film they were either were not concentrating or they must see the world through miserable eyes indeed. cheesy cheesy

One of the funniest things you will ever witness. It moves slowly in places but its nice to see something with such a wild narrative structure as this, like a car going fast then slow then fast then faster then slow then fast. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy etc. Many 'hollywood' blockbusters have much more irritating slow romantic interludes than this does. smiley

Do your self a favor, grab a copy of this, sit back preferably with a good friend or two whom you enjoy a laugh with, and you will have chest pains from the bellowing!! grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]iice dear i like the 1989 version~ grin grin

Well shot with some interesting locations. Contains violence and swearing. Not for those of a sensitive nature! smiley
[/size]

Same name but totally different movies.

@Top
Batman: Year One ~ Awesome!
Colombiana ~ Bleh. Still loff you girl.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
@iice, Ogaga4Luv, semid4lyfe, ceasyc, amblors, lalaboi, v3, MRbrownJAY and eghost247

Hey folks! Been seriously ill for the past few weeks. But I'm better now.

I'll check BATMAN: YEAR ONE soon.
'Batman: Under The Red Hood' is still one of my favourite Batman animated films. 'Batman: Gotham Knight' was ok.

@topic
CROSS (2011)
Some wack, dumbAss, bulls.hit, piece of crap, low budget direct-to-DVD film.
A complete waste of time.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2011
Sorry ooo. Hope you get to tip top shape soon.

Almost all batman films have been awesome. But that's coz i'm Mrs. Batman tongue
I loved Gotham Knight. . .just didn't really like the first part of the animation.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

Sorry ooo. Hope you get to tip top shape soon.

Almost all batman films have been awesome. But that's coz i'm Mrs. Batman tongue
I loved Gotham Knight. . .just didn't really like the first part of the animation.

@iice
Ice Ice baby! cheesy It was a horrible experience. I thank God it's over.

The 'Deadshot' segment was good.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]
Really? ^^ grin

I never thought they're different movies dear. . . so , i wonder what the Directors or Producers would be upto sef undecided
[/size]
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Same name but totally different movies.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice
Ice Ice baby! cheesy It was a horrible experience. I thank God it's over.

The 'Deadshot' segment was good.
That and crossfire were my favorites. He was just epic kiss grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]What!?!?@#?   shocked shocked shocked  Oh my very good friend honestly i didn't know that you were ill health ooh , sorry man i wish you safe and very fast recovery . but , u would have share em wit me over on Pm naww. bico dunoo fall ill again friend i send u love as always my dear friend . U know? Sleep, riches, and health to be truly enjoyed must be interrupted. but dunno worry ~~ VICTORY is sure   smiley
[/size]
obinna5000:

@iice, Ogaga4Luv, semid4lyfe, ceasyc, amblors, lalaboi, v3, MRbrownJAY and eghost247

Hey folks! Been seriously ill for the past few weeks. But I'm better now.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
iice:

That and crossfire were my favorites.  He was just epic kiss grin

@iice
Exactly.

@Ogaga4Luv
Thanks man!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2011
Lord Of the Rings Trilogy Old but interesting.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Au Pleasir mon camarade! wink wink smiley[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Thanks man!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
Johnny English: Reborn grin

Real Steel: Good family movie smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2011
@Obinna - sorry, 9ce to have u back n healthy

@topic - Bodyguard 2011 Hindi romantic action film staring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor = twas just ok 4 me.

i dont get d fact that it made so much money in d box office & Bollywood's second highest-grossing film ever. oh maybe cos its salman + kareena grin

prefer wanted. lets c what dabangg has to offer (download + watch soon)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2011
How To Train Your Dragon (2010)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Pweety4me(f): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2011
Who's seen footloose??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I have seen the one of 1984 grin , in comparing Flashdance and Footloose, I'd say that Flashdance is more entertaining and believable. Plus the dancing in Footloose is weak, and if dancing has been banned for so long, how can those kids know how to breakdance? cheesy cheesy 8/10 stars, only because it is a feel good movie smiley.
[/size]
Pweety4me:

Who's seen footloose??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2011

[size=13pt]Amadeus
Yes, Amadeus is funny, sad, musical, romantic, and even sexxxy; but its real value (IMHO) lies in what we can learn from it about the creative temperament. Great artists (sadly) usually ARE impulsive, hyper-sensitive, self-indulgent, non-conformists who are often also self- destructive. grin

Amadeus can easily be viewed as a tragic-comic essay on the artistic personality in general. It was this focus that made it such a valuable learning experience for me. It will remain on my personal top ten list of rewarding film experiences. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
Seen so many films since my last post. But then many many eons have passed since my last post. Lemme see if I can recall a few.

- Friends with Benefits: JT is decent. I wonder how Mila Kunis hid from these sorta roles before limelight came a knocking. The film was fun till halfway. Then it bored me to death. And there was a part I thought they'd just bed each other for 15mins straight.

- The Green Lantern: Holy Zeus! I wonder the gnashing of teeth that happened at Comic Con upon knowing of this film. The Green lantern is a freaking hallowed geek hero! There's nothing good about this film except that almost any sequel will be better. No blame upon Ryan Reynolds though. You can't help being inundated with a worthless script

PAUL: YES! That British red head (male) called Pegg is something else! Awesome from beginning to end. So great that it's easy to ignore all the not-so-great parts. A little thickly laced with what may be called propaganda but I'm not complaining. Awesome.

I can't remember the rest now. I have Tree of Life and The Help up next. I hear great things.

I had the opportunity of watching Transformers 3 but the memory of the second installment still makes me wonder how I liked it the first time. I love Shia but not that much.

Hi cara!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
Caro!! cheesy

I love Simon Pegg too tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
Go to bed angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
I'm watching na tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]What are u guys dragging. . . .whatever be the issue , i beg u should take this far from this thread iice and Co . cheesy cheesy

here is a peaceful grand and for movie lovers . . . embarassed
[/size]

iice:

I'm watching na tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2011
If immortals fail to meet my expectations eh!
*waves* @ Iice. . . How are you Miss?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]What are u guys dragging. . . .whatever be the issue , i beg u should take this far from this thread iice and Co . cheesy cheesy

here is a peaceful grand and for movie lovers . . . embarassed
[/size]

What are you blathering on about? Seriously WTH? undecided

chika98:

If immortals fail to meet my expectations eh!
*waves* @ Iice. . . How are you Miss?
Sup Lady smiley

You still dey fear the outcome? grin I no even get feelings on if it sucks or not.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , no bad feelings iice i was only asking u guys to keep to this thread ^^

Like u read it clearly i have said my mind in respect of all of us that have been contributing to this interesting '' Movie ''- conversation . smiley
[/size]

iice:

What are you blathering on about? Seriously WTH? undecided

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , no bad feelings iice i was only asking u guys to keep to this thread  ^^

Like u read it clearly i have said my mind in respect of all of us that have been contributing to this interesting  '' Movie ''- conversation . smiley
[/size]

And of all the ones that didn't stick to movies, you're looking at me? And in two frigging posts. Loony sidekicks. undecided

When did you even appear on the map? Odikwa campaigning. 
If you're asking for it, you will get it.  And this time i am not referring to your campaign. 
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Okay iice dear i am sorry what ?@#? da ~~~ cheesy cheesy

common , it hasn't got to this extend naww. . . chei ! ur ownself dey urbody cheesy see as u sidekick me like jakie chan i beg take it easy before u injure me i know u are very stubborn damsel ever since . cheesy cheesy wink

aiint let's co-operate now and face our lovely movie discussion bico. . . grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.