Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

There's No Job Right? Big Lie. Let's Make Money Independently. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / There's No Job Right? Big Lie. Let's Make Money Independently. (229 Views)

Thousand Pass Out From NYSC Today To Join POS Vendor. No Job / So You Think After NYSC, No Job? Well Then Let Me Show You The Way! / No Job Yet? Learn How To Make 2,500 Dollars Every Month Right From Your Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's No Job Right? Big Lie. Let's Make Money Independently. by genuinewealth(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Do you like this purse bag?

Will you believe it if I tell you that the cost of producing this purse bag is less than #1,000? Imagine how much you will sell it after production?

You don't need any industrial machine to produce this bag. It is 100% handmade & you can use Ankara or any beautiful fabric to make this purse bag so as to have a lovely combination with your outfit.

To get trained on how to produce this purse bag; comment "YES" and I will train & guide you tru.

(1) (Reply)

Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate / NYSC: We Do Not Pay Bandits With February Stipend / High End Hp Laptops For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.