Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Signpost Miracle: Mentally Challenged Man Regains Senses After Praying At The Fo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signpost Miracle: Mentally Challenged Man Regains Senses After Praying At The Fo (650 Views)

Why Do People Still Die Prematurely After Praying To God Against Untimely Death / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signpost Miracle: Mentally Challenged Man Regains Senses After Praying At The Fo by aloyemeka2: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
[size=14pt]Signpost miracle: Mentally challenged man regains senses after praying at the foot of church’s name plate [/size]
By GILBERT EKEZIE

Sunday, March 20, 2011
The story of Michael David, a native of Warri, in Delta State, is unbelievable, but it is true. He was mentally challenged for many years, but he received a miracle recently.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/20/sun/signpost-woman[1].gif[/img]
Macleans
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/20/515.html

Saturday Sun gathered that David became “whole,” as the Bible would put it, when he prayed at the foot of a church’s signpost, in Lagos.

David told Saturday Sun that the spirit of insanity attacked him three years ago, while he was a third year student of Delta State University, Abraka. According to him, in his state of insanity, he left home and trekked from Warri to Lagos.

He said: “I did not know how I came to Lagos, and I had not been to Lagos since I was born. People said that I trekked from Warri to Lagos. In fact, I cannot explain what I passed through since the past three years ago. All I know is that my father is rich and I am the only surviving son in the family of 11 children. I was 21 years old when the problem started, and since that time, I have been alone eating from the dustbin, until this time when God decided to liberate me.”

Although David did not know what he did to regain his senses, he stated that he suddenly discovered he was naked and dirty. He said: “I was naked and wondered why. Pastor Idodo and I called my father and he promised to come to Lagos. He told me that my step mother was responsible for my predicament and that she had taken the insanity back. I was also told she is now insane. We also called my uncle, Felix, and he refused to come.

“While I was insane, two of my younger sisters also suffered the same fate. My mother died and we could not see her body; we only buried her head without body, and we were told that armed robbers came to kill her and took her body away.”

David vowed to serve God all his life. “In fact, I have already given my life to God, and I will continue to serve Him with everything I have because I was once a forgotten person.”

Three eyewitnesses, Joseph Edet, Mrs. Christiana Yakubu and the landlady of the church, Modupe Macleans, confirmed the story and praised God for the miracle.
Re: Signpost Miracle: Mentally Challenged Man Regains Senses After Praying At The Fo by jpworld(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
embarassed by this false news,
Re: Signpost Miracle: Mentally Challenged Man Regains Senses After Praying At The Fo by satani22: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
This christians God still dey perform miracle, ??. Too good to be true?. 'more effidence neded
Re: Signpost Miracle: Mentally Challenged Man Regains Senses After Praying At The Fo by Sparkle777(f): 3:10am On Mar 22, 2011
satani22:

This christians God still dey perform miracle, ??. Too good to be true?. 'more effidence neded

(1) (Reply)

We Are Created To Commune With Him Daily / Do God Speak To You / Formatting A Satanic Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.