Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend (55090 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Classic07(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Do not disvirginher...face school first
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Bro, your girl deserves only the best, such genuine love is somewhat hard to come by these days

You could get her some of our mind blowing fragrances
Kindly see reviews here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume
I took out time to check the reviews and it's only your comments i was seeing. SMH grin cheesy
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
The rate at which young people talk about love and sex these days is highly baffling... sad
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by willexyaho(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am proposing that
Nairaland should be divided into two sections.
Adult section
And
Children section

Those in support say "I"
Those against say "ni"
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sirconnect: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
At 21 this is your problem well at your age then I will do the needful without telling the whole world.This generation sef.buddy disvirging a girl those not make her glue to you and no one is giving you trophy you are just helping to make the work load easier for the next buddy.I need to give you knock for head so that you go get sense. grin grin
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by iamSamurai: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Auladimeji:
Bro,the only way you can seal your memory in her is by disflowering her,if another dude do it,as wear to God,she'll forget you.... But wait ooo, you dey this nairanland and you no dey read Ubunja right write,he talked about stuff like this naw

Interesting. Don't be selfish bro.

My girlfriend is 23. We have been dating since she was 19. No sex! She is still a virgin.

My point is simple if you don't love and trust her enough, just focus on yourself and move on. Getting her dis-virgined so that you wouldn't lose is lame!

Besides, at this stage, Alaye be focused!

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by CioAngels(f): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Donmoscojaja:
am getting tired of seeing stuff like this on nairaland

Modified: this story self....18 years and 21 years old and you plan to surprise her with cash?? bros odika iche anyi bu umuaka
See nonsense loading, rather than think of your tomorrow you are booking five star hotel for disfowlering her at 21/18. Go ahead because that will be the end of your travel and the end of her admission until she delivers if she is lucky to still plan to go to school. What a stupid venture.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Classic07(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
iamSamurai:

Interesting. Don't be selfish bro.

My girlfriend is 23. We have been dating since she was 19. No sex! She is still a virgin.

My point is simple if you don't love and trust her enough, just focus on yourself and move on. Getting her dis-virgined so that you wouldn't lose is lame!

Besides, at this stage, Alaye be focused!

You've spoken well
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by greggng: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sex is meant for married people .I won't support fornication ....live her alone and face your future until you marry her ...
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Realist555: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.

Dis 1 na children thread. Come on focus on your future, your opening your small mouth to talk about sex
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Obedinho130: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Lol wow pussy dey sweet like that? a
tight, wide, deep, shallow. Las las all get the same lubricant cheesy
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Donmoscojaja:

Modified: this story self....18 years and 21 years old and you plan to surprise her with cash?? bros odika iche anyi bu umuaka
As in. I feel most of these stories are fabricated by attention seekers. Because I don’t believe there are guys really this dumb.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by freeman5050: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
7BigSquids:
Don't disvirgin her

grin grin bad guy........I see you

This is how women see you when you marry them newly, **turn your phone upside down** and you will see how she looks at you after 5years.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Jaelxchloe(f): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
You have your whole life ahead of you, abeg face front and focus on you
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by harmony75: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
this dating naw you're not yet ready for marriage and you're dating.. why is youths not focus on their future?! ask yourself 3mins sex what do you gain? is there gold in there? as young people why can't you discuss your future plans, what's your plans in next 4years you have booked for hotel to commit fornication??! thank God you have not already advice her both of you should stay focused until you're married if God says she's your wife it will work out.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by guru90: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chai... @ age of 21years... u are thinking how to disvirgin her....

Let me tell you...........
At my 21 years old then... I bought one plot of land.

At my 21 years..... Ladies no de move me at all....

Wetin de my mind is hustle upon hustle.

OP @ your 21 years, u are talking how to disvirgin her..... Shame on you......
BIGGEST FOOL EVER.....
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by wwwtortoise(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Donmoscojaja:

grin grin

5 star hotel to make the sex memorable. grin cheesy

Nke a bu akuko ufo.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
This generation... When I was 21 I was still a virgin boy...but this one wants to disvirgin the tenth girl,and has the guts to bring it up here...
No respect, that's y when you see them to greet you is like punishment to them,with childish bear bear everywhere...this generation.... fiaaaa
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by chatinent: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

Some fallen angels really exist. I'm wowed how evil is sugar-coated this way.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Grateful02(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Op don't talk much just drop her numx her first
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
DONT DISVIRGIN I repeat DONT DISVIRGIN
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by KingAlabi: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:

OK.

We are in 2020. So what should happen now
Nothing undecided
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by freeman5050: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Nawa o!

Op you're mad!

5 star hotel because you wan disvrigin girl and no be say you rich!

I have dated 2 girls in my lifetime, both virgins and the event took place in my house.

I'm not dating any of them presently but we're super close.

The first one got married cause I wasn't ready and I have bigger dreams and the 2nd one love money and nearly bankrupt me, I had to apply my no 6.

Both virgins tried manipulating me to always give in to their request at all times because I'm there 1st but local man is too exposed to fall for that gibberish.

I'm super reserved so girls I go for are mostly virgins and my circle are intellectual people so they are reserved too.

My homie wife just gave birth and I'm presently drunk that's why I'm writing this.

Me and my homie just downed 2 moet!

Go and marry and give birth too. Drunk in someone's birth .....I hear osuofia

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by kambili999(f): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2020
KingAlabi:

Nothing undecided
Good
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by kenfarm(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Sundrus:
ttoto & pricck mata again undecided

ttoto n pricck b bird of a featherr now grin. Der mater dey always go hand to hand grin
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin OP, you just made my night with this your story jareeh, very funny. The world is really coming to an end, 18 and 21 yr old children already planning to do the do, not just that but in a 5 star hotel. Shaking my head.

My candid advice is forget about marriage for now, you both have a long way to go, just take everything simple and be ready for anything tomorrow, break up, heart break, marriage. God will help you
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by fafambo: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2020
send me her number let me help u to advice her. ANU!
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Elxandre(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.
Nigerian men and what entitlement mentality?

Where have you read of Oyinbo "keeping themselves for marriage" while billing guys?

You people insult Naija guys like there's anything like keeping of virginity or sexual starvation of partners in the western world. undecided
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Xkale1234(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.
bro don't do it but keep advising her to keep her virginity intact and if you keep advising her time to time she won't do it tell her to avoid bad guyz and guyz as well wen she enter high institution
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by HabaHaba: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual with Nigerian men and their entitlement mentality, you believe you must have the first slice of the cake aka deflower the precious virgin otherwise you lose out of the relationship. And as expected, your fellow entitled eediots will advise you accordingly.

Read this well. The hymen isn't for you. Deflowering her isn't your job. That job is meant for her husband and since you're not that, all I see is a selfish guy who is lusting after a young girl. You don't love her if your most concerning thoughts is about what would happen to her virginity when you're not there so delete that claim.

You have been advised and since you're young and impressionable, I know what your final decision will be.

I only pity the foolish girl who thinks having sex with you is a proof of love. She should know better.

HI, I really have to commend you for the great wisdom with which you've written to this young man.
Young people these days are simply just for focussed on very mundane things of life.

Keep this mature thought personality up dear. You are a rare fot this time.
Kudos dear!

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by ILoveLight: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.