Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,982 members, 7,873,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo (24946 Views)

Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
gidgiddy:
They are wasting their time. The Soldiers will not be in Obigbo forever. They will eventually leave and the residents will tell the world what really happened

I'm one of the residents
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Let Wike continue giving you erection...I see you ipob terro...... lipsrsealed
Wow
Thanks for your comment
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:
This is Nigeria,where we the citizens are guaranteed the freedom of speech,but not freedom after speech..

If only we can see how the journalist must have been molested,by panel beating and calling him you "bloody civilian",it would have been better
power of social media=hide in ur comfortable corner then make any noise u want
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Adau123(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
gidgiddy:
Nigerians are funny people. Soldiers just go about killing people. Nigerian Army was deployed to Obigbo to go from house to to house killing people. A journalist cant even do their job without being arrested and detained

This is the Nigeria they say is practicing democracy

This is the Nigeria they say you should be proud of
Lol, what of the Army and the police men that were killed by the ipob members are the not humanbeing? Useless human rights that always focus on one side.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Web2020: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coronabirus:
Mentally enslaved person with inferior mind spotted. Who fucking care abt US? Do u think we're in slavery trade where US will just put our sovereign being on hold?
If the VOA Hausa reporter, Grace Alheri Audu was detained, did u asked why was she detained?
May be they're suspicious of the authenticity of her work and she was later released. I listen to VOA Hausa everyday and know this woman for more than 1.5 decade but her narration is entirely different from that of Sahara reporters.
Open ur eyes and know that no country in the world will condole the kind of conspiracies set up by internal and foreign enemies of this nation. Don't u see how US and other Western nations violate UN's organisation charter and international rules by attacking their enemies in other people's soil?
National security is above every human right or right of speech especially by the enemies of this nation who want destroy Nigeria in the name of human right. Mentally inferior people; that's why your people can't rule with pride because u'll always give in to Western powers because of ur extreme mental inferiority toward whites.
You that is mentally superior, but when your paid master Buhari have simple headache he run to western nation that you are talking about. How many times have you seen Trump or UK prime minister come to Africa for medicals. Only Visa ban threat is sending serious discomfort to all your paid master. I am sure that even you that is paid to vomit this rubbish is looking for the next available opportunity to disappear from this country that you are paid to defend by all costs. Mentally inferior my ass. Let all of us join hands together to speak the truth to the power. Let stop deceiving ourselves because of the scrums from the master tables.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by madridsta007(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
After the new president takes over in the USA, Nigerian government officials might be hit with extreme sanctions from western countries. Nigeria is a country where everybody in authority behaves like a demigod and our political leaders are the worse.

If the Biden regime takes over, there will be no sanctions from the USA.

Biden helped bring this Buhari regime into power. Biden was sent to welcome and greet Buhari on Buhari's first visit to the White House after he was inaugurated. The same Obama foreign policy internal team- Susan Rice, Axelrod, etc, are the same people who will surround Biden.
So forget it sir.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Burutai your days is numbered, Pirate is attacking us here in Bonny Island but you people don't want to come to our rescue but you're in Obigbo killing armless and innocent citizen. I denounce Nigeria.
byebye my brosistaman de go we toomany 4 hia
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by madridsta007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adau123:
Lol, what of the Army and the police men that were killed by the ipob members are the not humanbeing? Useless human rights that always focus on one side.

Which Army member? What are their names? How is it that we NEVER see the names nor bodies of these so-called Army and police men "killed"?
Are they ghosts?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by baratech: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmmm..... Na wa o
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Web2020: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
madridsta007:

If the Biden regime takes over, there will be no sanctions from the USA.

Biden helped bring this Buhari regime into power. Biden was sent to welcome and greet Buhari on Buhari's first visit to the White House after he was inaugurated. The same Obama foreign policy internal team- Susan Rice, Axelrod, etc, are the same people who will surround Biden.
So forget it sir.
Well said but I am not 100% sure of what you are saying. America is not Nigeria that do follow-follow. These people have their individual beliefs and moreover the circumstances that favors their support for Buhari then may have changed. One goal for the enemy of Nigeria then was anything but Jonathan.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by ibietela2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
After the new president takes over in the USA, Nigerian government officials might be hit with extreme sanctions from western countries. Nigeria is a country where everybody in authority behaves like a demigod and our political leaders are the worse.

Nothing of such will happen
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by drealcivilceno(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok, Sahara Reporters and its one-way journalism.. If you read this nonsense with an unbiased mind, the first thing you would notice is the gruesome murder of two principles of natural justice: nemo iudex in causa sua (Sahara Reporters, an enemy of the government and an interested party, being a vicar of journalism, would naturally make a biased report. So it's not supposed to be the 'judge' in the first place)... AND audi alteram partem (you'll notice that out of the thousands of words used to craft this report, not a single one was dedicated to the army to narrate its own side of the story...)

For these reasons, I hereby dismiss this report as FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA, and a FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THE AUTHOR... I await the other side of the story.

God bless Nigeria.

Ogbeni... This is the problem with Nigerians, directly using theories without tweaking to solve a real problem!

So wait which side are you on, cause we are at war oooh! COLD or PHYSICAL, pick one!

Nigerian Army go tell you their side of the story!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Web2020:
You that is mentally superior, but when your paid master Buhari have simple headache he run to western nation that you are talking about. How many times have you seen Trump or UK prime minister come to Africa for medicals. Only Visa ban threat is sending serious discomfort to all your paid master. I am sure that even you that is paid to vomit this rubbish is looking for the next available opportunity to disappear from this country that you are paid to defend by all costs. Mentally inferior my ass. Let all of us join hands together to speak the truth to the power. Let stop deceiving ourselves because of the scrums from the master tables.
Why the so-called super powers run to Africa for almost all their resources and market? You can't have everything, bro.
In a sane nation when her leaders are accuse by a country with whom u share bilateral agreement and understanding u can't keep quite when they accuse u of breaching those agreements. Nigeria was not panic but trying to exonerate herself from those suspicion because it amount to breach of International treaties if really happened. There is nothing to panic, laws have to be respected when signed or agreed. Get it right, my ppl are not coward, listen to their replies when those vultures are putting mouth in our sovereign affairs. When there was protest in England police brutalised ppl like in Africa, when Sarkozy was France Prime minister there was protest and his citizens were brutalised by police and we didn't utter word, US election controversies is more embarrassing than most African elections and we didn't put our mouth in their sovereign affairs. Why shld one vulture come and disturb us when we know they don't at all love us.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
u're right
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
There day's are numberd!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stop typing trash, did soldiers arrested a VOA journalist or not?
SilverNorGold:
Ok, Sahara Reporters and its one-way journalism.. If you read this nonsense with an unbiased mind, the first thing you would notice is the gruesome murder of two principles of natural justice: nemo iudex in causa sua (Sahara Reporters, an enemy of the government and an interested party, being a vicar of journalism, would naturally make a biased report. So it's not supposed to be the 'judge' in the first place)... AND audi alteram partem (you'll notice that out of the thousands of words used to craft this report, not a single one was dedicated to the army to narrate its own side of the story...)

For these reasons, I hereby dismiss this report as FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA, and a FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THE AUTHOR... I await the other side of the story.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by MummyM07(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
hmm
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by gidgiddy: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adau123:

Did they show you any evidence that any Soldier was killed? Dont believe everything you are told, especially when the evidence is all mere words
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by subcbouy: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
But some sections here do not want the transition of government in America. They want Trump that doesn't give a Bleep about Africa.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Winning123: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Believe Sahara Reporters at your own peril. They practice scum journalism
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by madridsta007(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Web2020:
Well said but I am not 100% sure of what you are saying. America is not Nigeria that do follow-follow. These people have their individual beliefs and moreover the circumstances that favors their support for Buhari then may have changed. One goal for the enemy of Nigeria then was anything but Jonathan.

The Dems foreign policy towards Nigeria has been fairly consistent over the years.
It always toes the British lines.
The British are pro-Northern Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Onepeople: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Buhari is running a democratic government with a dictatorship face .
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by 2sexycom(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
are u sure about this?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chai!! SilvernorGold, your eye see for dis thread oo grin grin

See gbas gbos left, right and centre like say you thief the whole village pot of meat cheesy cheesy

Chai!! Zombie werk no be werk at all oo cheesy grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Dawnofhope: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Militocracy Loading
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Greenback: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
These naija soldiers are only at war with Nigerian civilians... nothing else.
And they know too well how to deny
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Yankee101: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you have nothing to hide....
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by naijadrivablog: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bad human rights record keep increasing. More international media will beam their searchlight on Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Nutrimindrr: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ọmọ, una dae try oo

Na only ceteris paribus and Victoria ascerta I know
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Never4getU: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
I tire o my bro

Imagine the kind of country we live as a people. Sometimes, I don't know which is worst btw colonialism and what we currently do to ourselves. We learnt how to be ruthless with power.

There's nothing Africaness about us.

gidgiddy:
Nigerians are funny people. Soldiers just go about killing people. Nigerian Army was deployed to Obigbo to go from house to to house killing people. A journalist cant even do their job without being arrested and detained

This is the Nigeria they say is practicing democracy

This is the Nigeria they say you should be proud of
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Useless soldier's, 43 people are killed in maiduguri, u did nothing bcs of ur incompetency. Pls leave the journalist alone and shift ur attention to maiduguri we want you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.