Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo (25000 Views)

Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Jaqenhghar: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
What are they trying to hide??
I wonder. Something that the whole world knows
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Coinbased: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Whu
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by 3Ceagle(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I will await the other side of the story.

God bless us all.

The other side will deny detaining the reporter but will agree under oath to have detained her but for her security only. Let wait and see, is not Nigerian government. We know their script.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by themanderon: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok, Sahara Reporters and its one-way journalism.. If you read this nonsense with an unbiased mind, the first thing you would notice is the gruesome murder of two principles of natural justice: nemo iudex in causa sua (Sahara Reporters, an enemy of the government and an interested party, being a vicar of journalism, would naturally make a biased report. So it's not supposed to be the 'judge' in the first place)... AND audi alteram partem (you'll notice that out of the thousands of words used to craft this report, not a single one was dedicated to the army to narrate its own side of the story...)

For these reasons, I hereby dismiss this report as FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA, and a FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THE AUTHOR... I await the other side of the story.

God bless Nigeria.

Continue to support evil. It will soon be your turn. You speak as though you don't know how the army does things in this country. Have they ever been responsible to anyone other than the cabals whose interests they are protecting?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:
Igbos have suffered under Nigeria, igbos we need igbo presidency so bad.

Only igbo president can address all these things, only igbo president can try all these soldiers who have engaged in killing our people for no reason nobody will do it for us

And after Igbo presidency, what next happens after he's done?

The killings can duly resume abi?

So u think these id*ts wont come back and kill more southerners? Be thinking longterm solutions man. Break off! Damn. How hard is it to reason properly?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Sagefromtheeast: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok, Sahara Reporters and its one-way journalism.. If you read this nonsense with an unbiased mind, the first thing you would notice is the gruesome murder of two principles of natural justice: nemo iudex in causa sua (Sahara Reporters, an enemy of the government and an interested party, being a vicar of journalism, would naturally make a biased report. So it's not supposed to be the 'judge' in the first place)... AND audi alteram partem (you'll notice that out of the thousands of words used to craft this report, not a single one was dedicated to the army to narrate its own side of the story...)

For these reasons, I hereby dismiss this report as FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA, and a FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THE AUTHOR... I await the other side of the story.

God bless Nigeria.

My own principle states: audi plus porsche and mercedes benz
( you'll notice that all you wrote is just plain ol' jibberish)
Do you expect the military to come out and say they didn't kill extrajudicially,or the bodies in the streets fell from the sky... what exactly is their own side of the story here?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Glova: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
WTF!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Nulla Poena Sinelege

It is not a crime for them to narrate their own side of the story.....
If the army says it is a lie then they should counter it....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by One4me: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
After the new president takes over in the USA, Nigerian government officials might be hit with extreme sanctions from western countries. Nigeria is a country where everybody in authority behaves like a demigod and our political leaders are the worse.

Sanctions are not enough, some of them dont travel to the West, they go to Saudi Arabia, china or Dubai.
What we need is for them to be dragged before the ICC and jailed, for their atrocities on Nigerians
Nigerians should start documenting and writing the UN, and the ICC, as individuals and groups

It is sad when a supposed Democratic Govt starts terrorising its own people, even using foreign terrorists, to terrorise them!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by One4me: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Sounds like Lying Mohammed. shocked undecided
Are you related by any stretch?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Rawtruth1: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria is in a big mess
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by payloader(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
So if the army is innocent as you are insinuating, why did they arrest the journalist?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Joker25: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Until Nigerians Discovery that buratai, lai Mohammad, el rufai and others are They presidency that moment we realise we have no one at aso rock
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by ZUBY77(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Rest abeg bruh, it is not by force to support evil... instead of coming online to display this just gather ur family members and announce to them how foolish and useless u av been all your life Thank U

He is indeed very useless
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:22am On Nov 30, 2020
gidgiddy:
They are wasting their time. The Soldiers will not be in Obigbo forever. They will eventually leave and the residents will tell the world what really happened

THEM WILL LABEL THEM FAKE NEWS, ARREST AND KILL THEM
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Vicilo(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Silver or gold u will never see/have in your life. U called Sahara enemy of d government, is it d friends of d government that will tell d world d bad things d government have been doing?
I talk abt Army's side of d story, Oga stone and iron are u d one that will interview them? Other people were interviewed and d journalist was assaulted/arrested, if d journalist attempt to interview them do u think he or she can tell d story?
U are as useless as ur pay master by supporting those who lie multiple times over d life of ur fellow Nigerians at Lekki toll gate
Re: Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo by Edyice: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Silvernorgold

Now you see that you reason like a clown

You talk like a clown

In all ramification you are a clown grin

No be only me talk am ..others also agreed to this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / "Operation Crocodile Smiles" Is A Joke - Niger Delta Avengers Tells Buhari / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.