Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members (15179 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by Zurich1844(f): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

The Hausa and Yoruba politicians are doing exactly the same thing.

Not because it's not trending, the people opposing Tinubu most are Yoruba people.

I will agree with the bold when Igbo people starts bombing, slaughtering themselves and make their region a terrorist zone.

You people saying that are the people who hate their fellow Igbo people.

If you have sense you will know that the bombing and all those trash you mentioned have more to do with religion than ethnicity. Meanwhile, by translating what I wrote natively for others to read shows how evil you are. Please avoid my comments next time!
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by shedy03(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

He can't be, at least he's more useful than any present south east governor
Useful, how useful?
Don't u see he is already troubled, regretting his action.
He is one-man soldier, no politically relevant individual defected with him.
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by Ohafiaxch: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
Why's Umahi singing like a Canary?

Own your defection with your chest !!! undecided

The thing tire me.
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by membranus: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Why is the man talking like an illiterate?

Is this the quality of leadership Ebonyi State has been grooming?

All his arguments and reasoning after his defection has been infantile since.

The man lacks advance senses.
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by OnyeOhuu: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Zurich1844:

If

I have edited my post, now do the same to yours.
You lied.
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by okorogodwin4(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

He can't be, at least he's more useful than any present south east governor
you spoke well umahi is better than all of them
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by okorogodwin4(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2020
powerkey:
Umahi has gone mad and is dancing totally naked.

This man is bereft of common sense

Umahi is gone.
he may be mad but he is a good thing that has happened to Ebonyians
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by Ayed44: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gov Umahi, Please expose all of them in Act One, Scene One of Chapter Two.
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by Emekaonline: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-planned-defection-to-apc-with-anyim-nass-members-umahi/amp/

Please listen to Umahi........................... “All these people that came together to fight me, they collect contracts, they collect monthly pay, they collect vehicles. And when they are asked to bring people that worked for us, they will bring their wives, children and relations" If these allegations are made against Tinubu and his family collecting goverment contracts, all these useless ipob followers of lunatic Kanu will be here making hateful comments. But they are all silent now. Nonsense!
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by Felixalex(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
catherine1998:
Shut up your mouth, bcus you don't know him doesn't mean other people does not know him, go & find out how many properties he owns in port Harcourt before even becoming PDP state chairman, speak only for what you know not what you don't know, mumu.

Nawa o, u know him this much and u couldn't just politely answer my question, u had to rain insults on me. It's well
Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by ChimaAdeoye: 3:31am On Dec 01, 2020
shedy03:

Useful, how useful?
Don't u see he is already troubled, regretting his action.
He is one-man soldier, no politically relevant individual defected with him.

The main regret will come after APC snubs him during its presidential candidate selection grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members by OnyeOhuu: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zurich1844:

If you have sense you will know that the bombing and all those

Please forgive me for, I didn't realise that, please edit and delete, I have to done that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#twitterban: Malami’s Prosecution Threat Lacks Legal Backing – Lawyers / Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders / 26,000 APC Members In Edo Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.