Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,075 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police (5564 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Tinubu: His Crack Addictions,forgeries, Embezzlement, Battles,travails &triumphs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by naijangel7(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
WOW. Which means the 24/7 article is likely questionable as well:

//www.247nigeria.com/wole-soyinkas-final-verdict-on-the-pdp-of-nigeria

Hmmmm Naija.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by naijangel7(f): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
successtay:

who is soyinka. this same man wrote a not of silly things against buhari just because he want his looter friend (obj) to win the 2003 election.the man should just keep is month shut,after all we are not talking about the book eze goes to school or tickle tickle little star.

Na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Wesley80,

I have not aligned myself with cpc, so ascribing this to me is senseless.

Anyway, I wouldnt have expected better from Beaf's Bietch, you can continue licking a.s.s, that is all you are good at.

And by the way, I have not seen those exact texts denied by the good Prof

You were caught pant down!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Please be honest in your post next time please
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

WOW. Which means the 24/7 article is likely questionable as well:

//www.247nigeria.com/wole-soyinkas-final-verdict-on-the-pdp-of-nigeria

Hmmmm Naija.

And what the hell is www.247nigeria.com? shocked

LOL!!!!!

Why don't you quote Nairaland as your authoritative news source next time as well?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by johnjoel(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
why you dey lie against person no fear we help as a nigerian
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
This beaf is a dunce of colossal proportions. What evidence do you have that these texts were sent by CPC? Don't allow you fanatical support for GEJ blind you to certain realities. Please the headline on the front page should be changed. there's no evidence that Buhari supporters did this.

What evidence was there that GEJ sanctioned the GEJ biscuits stuff---- but that thread has more than 2 pages of abuses on the president for that act,
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by 9ce(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
successtay:

who is soyinka. this same man wrote a not of silly things against buhari just because he want his looter friend (obj) to win the 2003 election.the man should just keep is month shut,after all we are not talking about the book eze goes to school or tickle tickle little star.
I believe you just scurried out from your God forsaken village, well i don't blame you, but let me tell you one good thing you don't understand about Wole Soyinka, he's never sycophantic OK! So, you coming out here and start spewing gibberish is so stupid and the level of the stupidity is immeasurable. angry When will you start thinking / reasoning in a sensible way, rather than being sensible in a senseless way sad, No hard feeling OK, its just my mind.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Its surprising what it takes to become politically relevant in Nigeria, So Wole Soyinka is now a political voice of reason because the wrote "the trial of brother jero", won a nobel prize and founded the National Association of Seadogs (NAS) a.k.a Pyrates.

Na wah o!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by naijangel7(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

And what the hell is www.247nigeria.com? shocked

LOL!!!!!

Why don't you quote Nairaland as your authoritative news source next time as well?

What have you been sniffing? Where did i quote anything as a source? I was on that site yesterday and i voiced my opinion about how it's questionable in the light of Soyinka's disclaimer. If you must be aggressive at least learn to make sense of posts. Rubbish.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
successtay:

who is soyinka. this same man wrote a not of silly things against buhari just because he want his looter friend (obj) to win the 2003 election.the man should just keep is month shut,after all we are not talking about the book eze goes to school or [size=14pt]tickle tickle little star[/size].

. . .And he is maligning Soyinka! Time for praying and fasting. cool
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Pataki: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
naijangel7:

What have you been sniffing? Where did i quote anything as a source? I was on that site yesterday and i voiced my opinion about how it's questionable in the light of Soyinka's disclaimer. If you must be aggressive at least learn to make sense of posts. Rubbish.
Kindly have mercy on our politics resident reeetardee/multiple identity user of the year. Those of us who know of his raving lunatic persona have come to accept him just as he is. While I do not take your post lightly, it is best for the sake of your own sanity, to ignore the piece of trash he directs at you on this forum.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
^
With every passing day, you sound more and more like a plague that erupted from the wards of Yaba psychiatric hospital. Sad. embarassed

naijangel7:

My apologies, sis. I mistook you for someone else.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by naijangel7(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

My apologies, sis. I mistook you for someone else.

Deserved and accepted.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by monkeyleg: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Beaf,

Stop all these childish games, If you have proof that CPC or Buhari made that comment or started the rumour, please present it or forever shut your mouth up. And please tell your house-boy (Wesley80) to behave himself to ok.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by proudly9ja(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
What is with the headline story on Nairaland homepage? Where in the story did Soyinka accuse Buhari supporters and where did the mod who put it on the homepage get his/her idea that it was Buhari's supporters?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by sley4life(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
I guess i wz told he was credible. Fo.oolish suporters
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by monkeyleg: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
proudly9ja:

What is with the headline story on Nairaland homepage? Where in the story did Soyinka accuse Buhari supporters and where did the mod who put it on the homepage get his/her idea that it was Buhari's supporters?

My brother I have been asking the same question, but no answer.

So if beaf cannot produce concrete proof, then he must be held responsilbe for spread false rumour
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by sley4life(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
successtay:

Kip shot.Who are u. Are u beta than Soyinka's d.og?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
monkeyleg:

My brother I have been asking the same question, but no answer.

So if beaf cannot produce concrete proof, then he must be held responsilbe for spread false rumour

What other rumour carried Soyinka's name yesterday, aside from the primitive CPC nonsense?

Dude, Soyinka is a man of high intellect, class, taste, sophistication and honour; unlike people like you who at one time or the other, has been a member of PDP, ACN, DPP and now CPC.
You can lie, but you will be exposed. Indeed, if Soyinka decides to press matters to their fullest, some NL people would have a forgery case to answer. I am sure the more sensible ones will take Soyinka's action as a warning; those who desist and press on with soiling an impeccable name and one of pride to Nigeria, will pay the price for their gutter attitudes and primitive stone throwing outlook.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
@beaf. I must say I admire your unrelenting resilience on NL. Even the likes of Ma_J_Blige, Nsiman, Enugu_uwku and all the other GEJ minions cannot keep up the ante as you continue to demonstrate day/night 24/7. I doubt you even have time to eat food looking at your post and reply rate coming into this 2011 Elections. Even if you were paid millions by Team GEJ, i doubt it would have motivated you thus far.

Your dogged passion for Fresh Air come 2011 is beyond fanatical, it is spiritual grin
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by monkeyleg: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Beaf,
You still have not shown proof that CPC or Buhari started any rumours, so I am going to assume that weed has gotten the best of you. That is how you have now falsely accused me of belonging to 4 different parties at some point with no evidence.
I dont know why you persist in digging your mental state into more troubles.

By the way, with this sort of mental state, I dont see how you will be in any position to meet Mercy. so clean your act up
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
After the elections, this Beaf will be dealt with. Thats a promise
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
babaearly:

After the elections, this Beaf will be dealt with. Thats a promise

By people with thin legs like you? grin

Unu go take laf wound pesin o!

. . .After getting caught lying, they start talking crap.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Abuleoshi: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
@All y d bad blood?i read d pm news story nd didnt c any reference 2 cpc or Buhari. But come 2 tink of it, why spread a rumour dat can b easily refuted since d said author is alive? BB does not need Soyinka to win votes,as he is of no political gain within his immediate family not 2 talk of Nigeria in general 2 d BB ticket.so u all take d chill pill nd let peace reign!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by fxtopedia(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
fake text or no fake text, BB all the way!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by kasiem(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
Guys i'd rather adviced all of u to desist 4rm profligating ur precious time with matters regarding bb who cant even outlast 2012. This slowpoke is cocksure that his earthly sojourn is numbered and instead of locking up himself in a mortuary, he's resorting to the venal act of seeing to it that his phantom devours many credulous fellows before his shameful exit. Guys be wise
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by fxtopedia(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
kasiem:

Guys i'd rather adviced all of u to desist 4rm profligating your precious time with matters regarding bb who cant even outlast 2012. This slowpoke is cocksure that his earthly sojourn is numbered and instead of locking up himself in a mortuary, he's resorting to the venal act of seeing to it that his phantom devours many credulous fellows before his shameful exit. Guys be wise

Some people just want to show us that they are good at writing grammar, but we can spot BLUNDER, LMAO
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Parnassuss(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
damas11111:

Beaf is no more than a F.O.O.L. Period.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aye!
proudly9ja:

Aye
kasiem:

Guys i'd rather adviced all of u to desist 4rm profligating your precious time with matters regarding bb who cant even outlast 2012. This slowpoke is cocksure that his earthly sojourn is numbered and instead of locking up himself in a mortuary, he's resorting to the venal act of seeing to it that his phantom devours many credulous fellows before his shameful exit. Guys be wise

Nay!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by kasiem(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
fxtopedia:

Some people just want to show us that they are good at writing grammar, but we can spot BLUNDER, LMAO
Guy, thx 4 d vacuous observation, but save urself shame of appearing risible by emending the blunder. SORRY BUHARI 2O11.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Parnassuss(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
kasiem:

Guy, thx 4 d vacuous observation, but save urself shame of appearing risible by emending the blunder. SORRY BUHARI 2O11.

There you go, prove those calling you a madman wrong by dancing naked in the street. Proper logic my good chap.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by fxtopedia(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
kasiem:

Hmmmm, LMAO, simply check where you used NOUN instead of VERB!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry, I am not a grammarian like YOU.

BIG GRAMMAR NOT EQUAL TO GOOD ENGLISH, thanks anyway, at least I checked my dic to understand your,
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by ideylaff: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
my bro Beaf, no lie ooooo 2 me oooo

How many times did you nod your head like D'banj during the kokomaster "Highly Political Interview" you all had with GEJ last week,

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 10, 11 + nods, LOL,

I did not see you sha oooo, where were you, under Dbanjs chair or under GEJ's,

Sure they served Pepper Soup (GEJ's Specialty) after the interview and you all dance "ori yato si ori + I would be ya scape goat Jonaaaa oooaaaaaa"
afterwards.

My bro we just have political differences but you are still my bro and I will like 2 tell you that the door is open even until the last day if you want to decamp from the Umbrorororailla Um(n)brelliiia Party,

here my own version, if you vote for Badluck na you no be meeeeeeeeeeee ooooo la ala ala alalalala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Rich? Nigeria's Budget Compared With Some Other Countries / BREAKING NEWS Presidential: Buhari Thrashes Jonathan Inside Aso Rock - PunchNews / Afenifere Calls For Stoppage Of Fulani Cattle Rearing Activities In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.