Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,536 members, 7,978,758 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police (5568 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Tinubu: His Crack Addictions,forgeries, Embezzlement, Battles,travails &triumphs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by JomoGbomo2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
I really don't know the source of this and i dont need to hear it from one prof or another before agreeing with it because it is eternally true and i totally share the same view with whoever mentioned it.

Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:

(1) those who are intellectually blind;
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.

Just ruminate over it before responding within yourself if its true or not and be sincere to yourself.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by fxtopedia(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
@kasiem
I register my apology for my ''nasty'' ACT!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by ideylaff: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf is my bro on NL any day any time, even if you put Abachas picture as your profile picture, cos The Lord has said he welcomes one and all.

Come b4 my alter of decamping and admit you have bn wrong all ds while.

my bro Beaf, no lie ooooo 2 me oooo,

How many times did you nod your head like D'banj during the kokomaster "Highly Political Interview" you all had with GEJ last week,

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 10, 11 + nods, LOL,

I did not see you sha oooo, where were you, under Dbanjs chair or under GEJ's,

Sure they served Pepper Soup (GEJ's Specialty) after the interview and you all dance "ori yato si ori + I would be ya scape goat Jonaaaa oooaaaaaa"
afterwards.

My bro we just have political differences but you are still my bro and I will like 2 tell you that the door is open even until the last day if you want to decamp from the Umbrorororailla Um(n)brelliiia Party,

here my own version, if you vote for (Bad)luck na you no be meeeeeeeeeeee ooooo na you oooo aaaaaaaa ala ala alalalala
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by leke999(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
Soyinka is a god,plz dont lie in his name!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by EnuguUkwu: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
They are extremely desperate.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by marvix(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
Wait I dont think this should be about CPC starting the rumor?

The issue of these messages is that I have got a lot of it sent to me as broadcasts, CPC supporters on fb have pasted this on my wall and only to come here and learn that the news was fake. I believe CPC supporters owe GEJ supporters some apology and an apology to the nobel laurette.

Someone posted the offensive messages on my wall and I got so irritated and had to discredit Soyinka, I must apologise for this, but guys this is an all low, it is politics for Gods sake, there can only be one winner and one vote does not make u a winner, its the majority vote that makes you a winner so if the majority are blind and settle for a fool the wise minority should be matured enough to allow the blind and maybe stupid majority have their way!!!
JomoGbomo2:

I really don't know the source of this and i dont need to hear it from one prof or another before agreeing with it because it is eternally true and i totally share the same view with whoever mentioned it.

Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:

(1) those who are intellectually blind;
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.

Just ruminate over it before responding within yourself if its true or not and be sincere to yourself.

@Quote it is okay to believe whatever you want to believe but can we all agree that Soyinka did not say so
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by ayomifull(f): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
but why is the heading on the front page Buhari Supporters Sent Fake Texts About Soyinka? this is not the same as 'Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police'
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by cvibe: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
gej all the way
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by omegaman: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Poster
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by omanzo02: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
Before I left for Nigeria in January, I thought Buhari was actually popular as being proclaimed on NL, On arriving Nigeria and going round the country visiting families and friends, I discovered to my utmost disappointment Buhari is not a potential candidate to win in April. I just hope after this he will retire and concentrate more on his family.  grin grin grin
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Nyntynplus: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
Who know's other thread is stil a liar??
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by mistakay: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2011
ideylaff:

Beaf is my bro on NL any day any time, even if you put Abachas picture as your profile picture, cos The Lord has said he welcomes one and all.

Come b4 my alter of decamping and admit you have bn wrong all ds while.

my bro Beaf, no lie ooooo 2 me oooo,

How many times did you nod your head like D'banj during the kokomaster "Highly Political Interview" you all had with GEJ last week,

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 10, 11 + nods, LOL,

I did not see you sha oooo, where were you, under Dbanjs chair or under GEJ's,

Sure they served Pepper Soup (GEJ's Specialty) after the interview and you all dance "ori yato si ori + I would be ya scape goat Jonaaaa oooaaaaaa"
afterwards.

My bro we just have political differences but you are still my bro and I will like 2 tell you that the door is open even until the last day if you want to decamp from the Umbrorororailla Um(n)brelliiia Party,

here my own version, if you vote for (Bad)luck na you no be meeeeeeeeeeee ooooo na you oooo aaaaaaaa ala ala alalalala

sweet song grin
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by mistakay: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2011
I used to respect Wole Soyinka until few months back when shekarau first made his intentions to run for the presidency public.The speed at which this guy landed at kano to bow and prostrate in front of shekarau to collect his ghana must go left me convinced that he does not deserve my respect.He is just an opportunistic hungry man nothing more !
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Blazing99: 5:00am On Mar 23, 2011
omanzo02:

Before I left for Nigeria in January, I thought Buhari was actually popular as being proclaimed on NL, On arriving Nigeria and going round the country visiting families and friends, I discovered to my utmost disappointment Buhari is not a potential candidate to win in April. I just hope after this he will retire and concentrate more on his family.  grin grin grin
Where in Nigeria did u go? Bayelsa?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2011
@BEAF, PM news is your source.That cheap paper that just looks for sensational news to print whether it is true or false. The same paper that used to print that Biafra was going to break from Nigeria tomorrow that plans have been concluded,the flag has been made, the map has been drawn etc, and till today nothing has happened. Give me a better news source and I would believe it.

Here is the link to a reliable online newssource, that gave the Soyinka quote which many people forwarded on Facebook, blackberry, via sms etc

http://www.247nigeria.com/wole-soyinkas-final-verdict-on-the-pdp-of-nigeria
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by wazobiann: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2011
Dear Beaf & Co, do u need a prof to tell give u d summary of the nature of PDP faithfuls? Even laymen on d street know this.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Gboliwe: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2011
vinmol:

@beaf, please be civil and act with respect to your fellow humans, i hve seen a lot of your comments in NL,  wat i have noticed instead of constructively criticising a course u do not agree to with facts and figures, you rather take to ridicule and insults. not too good for your image on NL.
you are biased poster. Beaf doesnt start the name calling,other posters just 'unconsciously' team up to talk him down,and being human, he has to respond.
He's one NLndr I always love to read his posts
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Gboliwe: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2011
abibio2001:

@BEAF, PM news is your source.That cheap paper that just looks for sensational news to print whether it is true or false. The same paper that used to print that Biafra was going to break from Nigeria tomorrow that plans have been concluded,the flag has been made, the map has been drawn etc, and till today nothing has happened. Give me a better news source and I would believe it.

Here is the link to a reliable online newssource, that gave the Soyinka quote which many people forwarded on Facebook, blackberry, via sms etc

I read Wole's disclaimer too in yesterday's Guardian newspaper. Is Guardian also 'cheap paper?'
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Gboliwe: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2011
abibio2001:

I read Wole's disclaimer too in yesterday's Guardian newspaper. Is Guardian also 'cheap paper?'
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by hubreality(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2011
These guys are very desperate to use any means to get the presidential seat. It remain make them use Obama quotes(false messages and quote for against fellow aspirants). grin No bi by pranks, force or coup, Na pure democracy!!!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Abayomin70(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2011
nice one
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Areosapien(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2011
Guys, check out Eldee's facebook message regarding the manipulative actions of the Goodluck Jonathan campaign team:

www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150113896423148

Please, someone should open a thread on this issue. I'm using a phone, hence my restricted privileges and inability to do the aforesaid.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by omanzo02: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
Blazing99:

Where in Nigeria did u go? Bayelsa?
Dude, I toured the four nooks and corners of Nigeria, I have loads friends from various tribes and family all over the country.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by klear(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
Do you know of any other false rumour concerning Wole Soyinka that was sent everywhere, from facebooks to emails and text messages? It happened yesterday and Soyinka reported the forgery to the police yesterday as well. Do you need to be spoonfed?

@Beaf I dnt nid a spoon bt u nid a pair of glasses & a shovel 2. False rumour involving WHO exactly? In dat publication u couldnt wait 2 shove in front of our faces, did u see d name of any political party dia abi u just assumed it gotta b d CPC & her die hard fans?? its dangerous 2 assume. Show us any write up wia Prof Soyinka mentioned any political party as d culprit den I will believe u, until den stop pointing accusing fingers until d able Prof himself does dat!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by juman(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2011
BB team has very little to offer. Think over it well. Not just follow people any how.

Seeking for change not just mere desire change but, for real change.

Jonathan/Sambo team is better than Buhari/Bakare team.

Vote Jonathan Goodluck.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Adanora: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
Buhari team has very little to offer

LITTLE?
They dont av anything to Offer.

GEJ still remain d BEST,
GoodLuck Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi And The Danger Of Ethnic Card / BREAKING NEWS Presidential: Buhari Thrashes Jonathan Inside Aso Rock - PunchNews / Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.