Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,571 members, 7,951,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Big For Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big For Nothing (1776 Views)

Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / When A Guy Says He Is Too Big For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big For Nothing by Mamken(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
coz of their size. . . .
more space for the blood to circulate between the brain, down to the bosoms . . . down down to the v4g!na. then back to the brain where all this circulation gives that stimulation that then goes back to the p0ssie. . .
must be the size. . . .i'm sure!  undecided
Re: Big For Nothing by 197(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mama-ken nor go kill me so grin grin grin
Re: Big For Nothing by misanho: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
I just think dey find it difficult 2 carry demselves, wen U av sex u tend 2 relax n @ ease, making a fat lady sluggish wen relax, stand 2 b corrected>
Re: Big For Nothing by victorazy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
Well, i don't know about other ppl.
I've dated fat one b4 and she was full of energy maybe because she was on her early age (18)
she never got tyred, she always feel Hot
Re: Big For Nothing by Alexiss(f): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
I met a babe that has big buttock, we love ourself much but the problem she has is that she cant make love upto 2 times. Is it normal? Why is it that babes with full loaded cant perform up to expectation but lapacious do?

no dude speak for yourself most women with the gift dont know how to use it!!!
Re: Big For Nothing by Tosinville(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mane, if its like that then i'm gonna take my mind off 'em thick ladies even that i haven't date one yet.
Re: Big For Nothing by Alexiss(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mane, if its like that then i'm gonna take my mind off 'em thick ladies even that i haven't date one yet.

You men. Allow one person experience control your. how shallow!
Re: Big For Nothing by Tosinville(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexxi bro, diz aint mah first time of hearin' dhat 'em thick ladies are always lazy most especially in bed.
Re: Big For Nothing by Alexiss(f): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
Bro nigga who you calling bro? Well i dont know about every woman but i can speak for myself! I got the gift and i know how to work it!!!!
Re: Big For Nothing by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
Laziness. I like a thicky who goes to the gym and does a little muscle training.

Those are the best and typically have the energy to hit you with it.  cheesy
Re: Big For Nothing by Tosinville(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexxis bruh, its al gud
Re: Big For Nothing by MzGreat(f): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
hey tosinville wats popin
Re: Big For Nothing by Alexiss(f): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexxis bruh, its al gud

ok jerk off. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Big For Nothing by Mamken(f): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2011
i can see that i've given the most plausible answer here. . . undecided
clap for maself. . . grin
Re: Big For Nothing by Tosinville(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2011
MzGreatness
I'm good, how u doing, dear?

Alexxis
LOL i was only joking with you bout that bro, so whats up with you, girl?
Re: Big For Nothing by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 03, 2011
lmao. So her big behind is the reason she cannot go more than two rounds? mschew.  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) / Is / How Do I Let Dis Guy know I Love Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.