Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,353 members, 7,917,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits (592 Views)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / Fow Word : Reasons You Should Eat Fruits / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits by Maclink288: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Please I planned on eating fruits once in a day, should it be in the morning (like the first the I'd eat to start my day) or in the night (like the last thing to eat before going to bed). Which is better?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits by meobizy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Planning on eating fruits once a day is the best. When I schooled outside for a while it was the first thing in the morning. Now, I have a job where it is with afternoon meals. My old man eats them every night.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits by DY1280DY: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2020
It's OK to eat fruit two or three times a day. I usually like to eat at noon and at night, but not too much
Re: When Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits by Maclink288: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Less Than 20 Minutes Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe (video) / Igbo Restaurants Stinks / Share Your Experience Not Being Given Food In A Party Or Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.