Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Is Attracted To Gay Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Attracted To Gay Guys (903 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by aminalib(f): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2011
how come? My coworker is like this?, i asked her on the train today, she says she likes their feminine qualities, as i look at her she is kinda manly, and she is bisexual.
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by 197(f): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2011
SMH undecided
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 23, 2011
hey OP kiss

Your friend may be dangling some meat of her own and prefers a guy that would accept ALL of it.
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2011
aminalib:

how come? My coworker is like this?, i asked her on the train today, she says she likes their feminine qualities, as i look at her she is kinda manly, and she is bisexual.

I like their feminine qualities too. They're so much easier to talk to and I trust them more. I confide in gay men more than women because I know they have no one to spill the beans. Tell a fellow woman, she may jealous you and then connive.
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by aminalib(f): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2011
ogugua88:

I like their feminine qualities too. They're so much easier to talk to and I trust them more. I confide in gay men more than women because I know they have no one to spill the beans. Tell a fellow woman, she may jealous you and then connive.

hmm that is true as i think about it, but some gay guys can be too much in ur face and too much attitude, like everything is a competition.
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by MrCork17: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2011
aminalib:

aminalib. Sweeery,  u loook like Man? undecided
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by MLSwiss: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2011
aminalib:

hmm that is true as i think about it, but some gay guys can be too much in your face and too much attitude, like everything is a competition.

Like girls and some men ! And this is just stupid, how can someone be attracted to gay guys? Like sexually? Wtf
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Konjour(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin gringrin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
M.L.Swiss:

Like girls and some men ! And this is just silly, how can someone be attracted to gay guys? Like sexually? Wtf

Some gay guys are extremely good looking, so, if a woman was attracted to one, sexually, I wouldn't even blame her lol.
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by 190: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
ogugua88:

Some gay guys are extremely good looking, so, if a woman was attracted to one, sexually, I wouldn't even blame her lol.
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by desholah(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
OP.
Nothing wrong with it . . . , . . .It's her choice undecided
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
im not gonna lie. A lot of hawt guys are gay.
now I am guilty of falling for a guy who I later found out was gay,
however they were also into women (bi-sexual) and I don't play that. so
if she is attracted to them BECAUSE they are gay then. . . lipsrsealed otherwise I can
see how that is possible.
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Phate07(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
:-x sad cry
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 25, 2011
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by ohnaigee(m): 3:27am On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

im not gonna lie. A lot of hawt guys are gay.
now I am guilty of falling for a guy who I later found out was gay,
however they were also into women (bi-sexual) and I don't play that. so
if she is attracted to them BECAUSE they are gay then. . . lipsrsealed otherwise I can
see how that is possible.

na so grin cheesy wink grin
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 26, 2011
girls like gay guys.cuz gay guys snitch on straight guys to girls. angry. true story
Re: She Is Attracted To Gay Guys by oritameta(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2011
Oh boy, man no go dey form gay so, dis one wey be say girls prefer to confide in them cos of their feminine qualities. atleast I can " snitch on straight guys to girls" and out of curiosity, forming of cos, ask her whats it like to be with a woman. Practically wink

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? / At What Stage Should He Tell Her He Cant Make Kids? Your Views: / She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.