Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,958 members, 7,942,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ghetto - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghetto (304 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / From Ghetto With Love (18+) / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto by HUSTLER001: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
As you step into ghetto,a surburb in mushin the air circulating may not be welcoming. You will understand that majority of the houses are and without the modern day water system. The inhabitants are left with no option but to practice 'shotput',a nickname that best explains the practice of dumping dungs in a polytene bag and then making a swing.Some inhabitant have been so highly skilled that they make perfect shots. Their dung lands where they want it to and they blow a sigh of relief there after. The unlucky ones ......Did I mention the soot that pollutes the virgin air and choking it to the extent that passers by do everything in their power not to inhale the circulating .
My lungs produced hiccups. It was obvious it had been traumatized. Despite doing my best not to inhale the polluted air,the soots still found a way to my nostrils. Passers by watched as i gasped for air.They spoke silently to each other. I couldn't hear their conversation but from their body language I could in a nutshell guess that they

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Become An Author In Less Than 12 Hours / Mystery / 5 Things To Do When Going Through Financial Struggles - Written By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.