Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

#EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake (32856 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Doctors Protest Killing Of Colleague Along Abuja-kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by victorazyvictor(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ryan03:
na sanwo olu kill am?

Yes! he is the chief security of the state. he sworn to protect life and property.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ryan03(f): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Yes! he is the chief security of the state. he sworn to protect life and property.
una mumu serious o
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by victorazyvictor(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ryan03:
una mumu serious o
Tnk u sir grin
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by joe4christ(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ayemileto:

So, she should stay without a job because her husband died? Will you feed her children?

Or will the dead man come and be providing for their needs?

How many months should a woman wait after the death of her husband before moving on?

Sorry. I was actually talking to real men and not simps!
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ayemileto(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
joe4christ:

Sorry. I was actually talking to real men and not simps!

Then answer the question as a real man.

How long should a woman wait before moving on after her husband's death?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2020
vizkiz:
The Governor gave y’all 10,000,000 and you are “happy” rather than fighting and pursuing the case on your husband’s death?

Even if it was truly an accidental discharge, wouldn’t that be better knowing how he died than settling for money?

Omo!!!!

How much is your soul worth??

Are you blind? Did you not see what she said about "looking for justice for her husband"?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Even in my next life, I wouldn't wish any of my relative or children to join Nigerian Police. Those guys are evil. The way they treat even their dead colleagues are unbelievable.

If you are in abuja, always listing to Brekete program. You will be shocked.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Are you blind? Did you not see what she said about "looking for justice for her husband"?
That woman isn't looking for any justice. She is looking for job. Forget that. I don't even blame her because she has responsibilities to take care of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.