Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,491 members, 7,937,430 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

In Need Of A Job� - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job� (464 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job� by tunjikunle30: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Good day everyone,
I am currently looking for a job. I am a graduate with over 2 years working experience in a microfinance bank as a business development officer.

I am knowledgeable in prospect targeting, client relationship Management, consistently meeting and exceeding business expectations, excellent team player with Creative and analytical abilities while driving revenue and sales.

I would appreciate any assistance you can offer me by way of reffering me to a hiring manager or Recruiter.

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Job� by faithfull18(f): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Can you do something unusual?

I am presently taking video interview for individuals who want to market themselves, skills and abilities to potential employers not limited to Nigeria.

All you need do is say what you posted instead of writing. You have nothing to lose. Kindly contact me on 08066832610.

I work with a media house so there's nothing to fear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MSME Survival Fund: FG Warns Applicants Against Fraudulent Websites / Part Time Job For Mothers.. Salary Interesting / Job In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.