Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (36570 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Still on ABA

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Abayi ABA

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
ABA city

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by gidgiddy: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
The great Enyimba city
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Pictures of ABA the enyimba City

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
More pictures of Aba Abia state

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Pictures of obingwa Aba City

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:49am On May 03, 2021
Moving forward to milverton Aba

Pictures of Aba

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pictures of Aba

First and second pics G.R.A ABA

Third pics ndegoro

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by nabiz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nigercity:
A church in Aba
that my church
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Favour623(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Can u post pictures of AlaOji ugwunagbo axis
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
More updates please
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Favour623:
Can u post pictures of Ala Oji and Asa Nnentu spare part market.pictures of OwerriAba town,Umuodo town,Asa Nnentu town,Ala Oji town,Umunkama town,Asa umunka town

I would have love to post
More pictures especially for the mentioned areas since the are all in ugwunagbo l.G.A
Buh the problem is, I don't reside in Aba
And as the time of my visit, I had no drone

I will have seriously loved to post pictures of ASA Nnetu and obehie, cos urbanization is now rapidly among those 2 areas....
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
More updates please

Would have love to do that
Buh I don't reside in Aba
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Favour623(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigercity:

I would have love to post
More pictures especially for the mentioned areas since the are all in ugwunagbo l.G.A
Buh the problem is, I don't reside in Aba
And as the time of my visit, I had no drone

I will have seriously loved to post pictures of ASA Nnetu and obehie, cos urbanization is now rapid.
those area i mentioned are very busy with lot of small and big scale industries especially Alaoji/owerriAba axis
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
More updates please

I wish I could get a drone
Omo the kind of shot I will get
Will be amazing..i seen alot of nice places
But I don't have drone
To cover them
Nevertheless no p
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Favour623:
those area i mentioned are very busy with lot of small and big scale industries especially Alaoji/asa nnentu axis and umunkama/owerriaba axis doo they are still developing

Below is the statelite view from
ASA Nnetu in ugwunagbo local government..

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pictures from ohanku Ahia ohuru Axis
The slum Area

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Favour623(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nigercity:

Below is the statelite view from ASA Nnetu in ugwunagbo local government..
nice one
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pictures of Milverton Aba Abia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by oilykid(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigercity:
Milverton Aba Abia
Is this today??
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

Is this today??
yeah (today is Sunday and it like this)

The government should focus on City Expansion
A dualized road should be construed from obingwa or osisioma to isialangwa why another should be created from Aba/ugwunabo to ukwa East
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by boyfrank: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
We want more, Nigercity give us more grin
I think my hope in Aba have been restored.
Aba gaa dinma ozo.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by oilykid(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigercity:
yeah

The government should focus on City Expansion
A dualized road should be construed from obingwa or osisioma to isialangwa why another should be created from Aba/ugwunabo to ukwa East
Nice.. Aba is really changing for Good

What of the eyinmba city
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

Nice.. Aba is really changing for Good

What of the eyinmba city

No sign from the government on the prospective enyimba economic city
Although that axis is gradually turning into an industrial area, courtesy of high land rate /taxes in Port Harcourt which is just 30 mins drive.
That part of Aba/Abia is gradually turning into
The ogun state of Rivers State
A lot of industries coming up there
Recently a British University has commenced academic activities over there

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by oilykid(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigercity:

No sign from the government on the prospective enyimba economic city
Although that axis is gradually turning into an industrial area, courtesy of high land rate /taxes in Port Harcourt which is just 30 mins drive.
That part of Aba/Abia is gradually turning into
The ogun state of Rivers State
A lot of industries coming up there
Recently a British University has commenced academic activities over there
Wow .. even with all the media blackmail and painting the city bad, it's still striving and moving higher. The galaxy glass industry nko?
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

Wow .. even with all the media blackmail and painting the city bad, it's still striving and moving higher. The galaxy glass industry nko?
They are still functional
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ghester: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
This was helpful
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Ghester:
This was helpful

Thanks!
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Pictures of Osisioma Aba Abia state

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Russian comedian Elysian visit Aba

Pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by kettykin: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2022
It seems Aba is the real sleeping giant, please who will wake up this giant with constant electricity , start up capital and very skilled work force

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.