Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,294 members, 7,894,253 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Veteran Actor, Mr Ibu, Receives Honorary Award As The Best Comedian In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Mr Ibu, Receives Honorary Award As The Best Comedian In Nollywood (281 Views)

Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Paul Okoye To Storm Face Of Jasmine Africa Magazine & Honorary Award / Linda Ikeji Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgian University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Mr Ibu, Receives Honorary Award As The Best Comedian In Nollywood by onyi25(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Popular Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor, better known as Mr. Ibu has been awarded the best African comedian in the Nollywood industry by SRTV, Superior Radio and Television.

He was described as the ‘Best Comedian in Nollywood' and hence, the best comedian award tagged as Honorary Award – African Star was awarded to him.

The award is to acknowledge the 59 years old actor for his immense contribution to the entertainment and media industries in Africa.

See full update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/veteran-actor-mr-ibu-receives-honorary.html?m=1

Re: Veteran Actor, Mr Ibu, Receives Honorary Award As The Best Comedian In Nollywood by MajesticKris: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2020
For the record...
He's the BEST grin
Re: Veteran Actor, Mr Ibu, Receives Honorary Award As The Best Comedian In Nollywood by uncleck: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Well deserved

(1) (Reply)

I Am Only Chubby, Do Not Send Me To My Early Grave-actess Eniola Badmus Cries Ou / . / Wife Vows To Kill Her Husband After She Caught Him With, Doing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.