Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,023 members, 7,970,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? (1560 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by xgel: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2011
What should you do if your wife caught you lying about talking to another woman?
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by 197(f): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2011
Xgel did you see my AK-47 undecided
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Mar 24, 2011
^^Here we go again. . . tongue
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by 197(f): 1:49am On Mar 24, 2011
^^ Bush meat clear road angry angry
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2011
190::

^^ Bush meat clear road  angry  angry
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by 197(f): 2:05am On Mar 24, 2011
^^did you see my Gun
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by MrChima: 6:10am On Mar 24, 2011
nofin, i wud jus smile n tell her to hang on till i'm thru wt d discussion i'm hvin my wt bizness associate.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by Onchedu(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2011
A lie is an indication of intent to conceal a greater vice already done or being done.

Why would U lie bout just talking to a woman? Who is the woman in question that U had to lie to ''Urself'' on account of?

U've been caught, best U settle the issue with the truth to avoid compounding the lies. Sure she'l be hurt now, but probably not as much as she & Ur relationship wit her will be later with compounded lies.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2011
Yes did u see @190 Ak-47 angry? what kinda topic is this
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2011
Apologize & DO NOT lie again! cheesy angry
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by mamagee3(f): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^Finally, said what this annoying poster alerady know.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
@190
About a year ago, Mama gee was the apple of your eyes and, if anyone would ask, the mother of your future children. Now you "went traveling" to Jamaica, started smoking some strange looking herbs, and you abuse her at every occasion. Pls respect your ex e-gfs.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Assumption Fair Enough? / African Cool Chicks That Catches My Eyes / Help Me B4 It's 2 Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.