Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,762 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along (19300 Views)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

I will never end up like your aunty in Jesus name.May God deliver you from the devil tormenting your life.
Who said you will end up like her? See as paranoia don make you dey misyarn. You will later say your faith is strong. You are the one in torment. You are tormented by fear.... and the truth is there is nothing to fear. Its that fear that makes you run to one man in Otta and give him your hard earned moneywhereas the root of your problem is all in your head.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by swazydedon(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
d best prayer is d one u offer by urself instead u go about looking 4 break-through & deliverance, & thereby looking 4 pastor & d other. u, what ve done urself? u ve been attending shiloh 4 over 4-yrs now & u re still looking 4 d right partner. & after shiloh what happens again as d pastor takes all d funds home, u go with what? nothing! because u re without faith 2 know dat even d pastor is not closer 2 GOD dan u, & dat is y u re more faithful 2 pastors dan GOD. remember also dat pastors take but dey do not giv, while u giv & do not take. d son will inherit d church after his father & ur children will still continue 2 worship dem (pastor takes all d funds, others take all d fun). u as an offering payer can pastor giv u his daughter 4 marriage or his son marries 4rm among u? i pity u people!
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by leye4u: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
PropaMan:
Nobody is bringing their Brain along, continue , we still think spiritual forces are our greatest competition. its all right.. even the money that will be spent on offering alone in that event, if you put that money together, you can start a company to create employment for people. All these years of prayer and event gathering and the country is getting worse, its because majority of christains have failed to use their brain to solve problems, they rely on God to solve problems for them. I'm tired Already.

I get plenty people wey dey always talk like this ,na them dey always suffer pass ,walahi......i mean thick suffering oooo.....lol

You think say all these people wey dey go church programs na mumu abi .....lol.....my bro you no know anything.

Try and vist there you will see Profs and PhD holders, multi-billionaires dey roll on the ground during prayer sessions
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Orpe7(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
25litre of olive oil for woman wey dey find husband nko
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by milann: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Agbebakun22:
E don finished... Oya make una go come... Evening newspapers where are you
my husband is coming this year.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by milann: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i think our young ladies should take advantage of this,go and pray now before is too late at least a husband could be found or snatch there by faith
yes oh. I must change my surname this year
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by TruthSeeker1: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nazgul:
I'll follow them tomorrow online. I obviously can't afford to miss it.

I wish to do the same too. But data is my problem. Please let me know if you feel like helping a brother in need (in any way you can) so I do not miss my turnaround encounters. Thanks
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by ODJ124(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin
kiddkash:
after saying men are trash
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Keret02: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

this is a scammer, account registered today
. His name is Akindele Olubunmi, he will soon be caught and the worse part when caught, he will cry and say it’s the devil but now it’s fun and he’s surviving
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Agbebakun22: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2020
milann:
my husband is coming this year.

Amen oo but no go join those una yeye feminist of a thing
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2020
silibaba:

So if there was no shiloh, God won't bless you shey?

Are pagans not receiving blessing?

Please can you mention where I stated your claim? Or are you asking a general question? God bless you always
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Acecards:
Amen, going through a rough patch, I just pray God answers my prayers.

God bless you my brother, please don’t give up and don’t give in to the rough patch. My God will make a way for you and turn that rough patch to the pathway for your turnaround encounters and breakthrough
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2020
deleyi20:

God bless you my brother, please don’t give up and don’t give in to the rough patch. My God will make a way for you and turn that rough patch to the pathway for your turnaround encounters and breakthrough
Amen !!! May God bless you
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by judgedredd22(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2020
obembet:
2021 is my year of Turnaround.

where you wan turn dey go
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by obembet(f): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
judgedredd22:

where you wan turn dey go

Financial breakthrough
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by obembet(f): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
silibaba:
my sister don't give up on 2020, something can still happen this year, this month, this week, this day, even this evening.

God of 11th hour, oya over to you.

I believed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas / Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.