Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,196 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics (995 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering / 2023: Kano First Lady, Hafsat Ganduje Plans To Contest For Senate In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Ctorch: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2020
KANO ISLAMIC LEADERS DENY ENDORSING BOLA TINUBU FOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

Kano State Council of Ulamas has slammed reports that the Islamic body has endorsed Bola Tinubu for the 2023 presidential ticket. This disclaimer was issued in a statement by the state chairman, Sheikh Ibrahim Khalil, in Kano on Sunday, December 6; during an interview with newsmen. Khalil who expressed surprise over media reports said the story is not true; as the body has diverse political inclinations and also views, saying, they couldn’t have made the endorsement. “Bola Tinubu was in Kano to attend wedding Fatiha of Sheikh Muhammad Bn Usman’s daughter, a political gathering at Mambayya House by Buhari Supporters group; and to reciprocate the visit of some Muslim groups across Nigeria that visited him and the Oba of Lagos; after the #EndSARS protest in Lagos over the loss of lives and properties. “Some Muslim organisations including clerics from Kano visited Bola Tinubu and Oba of Lagos; after the EndSARS protests in Lagos where he was commended for the support he accorded Buhari; that led to his emergence in the 2015 general elections. “I am so overwhelmed with this visit as I never expected it; hopefully, I am going to return the visit.’ Khalil added, “He was subsequently notified about the wedding of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Usman’s daughter which he promised to attend. “Hence during the visit, Tinubu expressed willingness to visit the Ulamas; which was practically impossible for him to go from house to house. “There and then some of the clerics that were part of the visit to Lagos were assembled; and Tinubu came with governor Abdullahi Ganduje. “It was one of the clerics, Shehi Shehi who lauded Tinubu for the support he gave Buhari in 2015 which led to his electoral victory. He said we would always appreciate you and return your gesture. “So, it is funny for the media to now report that Ulamas in Kano endorsed Tinubu; some of the Ulamas are not even in support of APC, while some even in APC have their solidarity for others.

https://www.legit.ng/1390071-2023-we-didnt-endorse-tinubus-presidential-ambition-kano-islamic-leaders.html
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2020
oh. Nah who come endorse am.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Abuimam6: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Bursted grin

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2020
That's the handiwork of Lagos-Ibadan express news and oshodi Journalist at work..

4 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by chiiraq802(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Make una free this man jooorrrr!!!!!.....
The obsession is too much.....
Yes he is corrupt but other polithiefcians making moves for 2023 election are they saint

From Ameachi, El rufai, Fayemi, Kalu, Atiku, Umahi, the list is endless are they also not fantastically corrupt

I never liked Tinubu, but una don make me dey like am small small because of too much criticism....

Everybody is free to run for 2023 Election, if e dey vex you say Tinubu wan run for the election......I go advise you to buy Presidential Election ticket and test you might against him.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Simplyleo: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Ctorch:
KANO ISLAMIC LEADERS DENY ENDORSING BOLA TINUBU FOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

Kano State Council of Ulamas has slammed reports that the Islamic body has endorsed Bola Tinubu for the 2023 presidential ticket. This disclaimer was issued in a statement by the state chairman, Sheikh Ibrahim Khalil, in Kano on Sunday, December 6; during an interview with newsmen. Khalil who expressed surprise over media reports said the story is not true; as the body has diverse political inclinations and also views, saying, they couldn’t have made the endorsement. “Bola Tinubu was in Kano to attend wedding Fatiha of Sheikh Muhammad Bn Usman’s daughter, a political gathering at Mambayya House by Buhari Supporters group; and to reciprocate the visit of some Muslim groups across Nigeria that visited him and the Oba of Lagos; after the #EndSARS protest in Lagos over the loss of lives and properties. “Some Muslim organisations including clerics from Kano visited Bola Tinubu and Oba of Lagos; after the EndSARS protests in Lagos where he was commended for the support he accorded Buhari; that led to his emergence in the 2015 general elections. “I am so overwhelmed with this visit as I never expected it; hopefully, I am going to return the visit.’ Khalil added, “He was subsequently notified about the wedding of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Usman’s daughter which he promised to attend. “Hence during the visit, Tinubu expressed willingness to visit the Ulamas; which was practically impossible for him to go from house to house. “There and then some of the clerics that were part of the visit to Lagos were assembled; and Tinubu came with governor Abdullahi Ganduje. “It was one of the clerics, Shehi Shehi who lauded Tinubu for the support he gave Buhari in 2015 which led to his electoral victory. He said we would always appreciate you and return your gesture. “So, it is funny for the media to now report that Ulamas in Kano endorsed Tinubu; some of the Ulamas are not even in support of APC, while some even in APC have their solidarity for others.

https://www.legit.ng/1390071-2023-we-didnt-endorse-tinubus-presidential-ambition-kano-islamic-leaders.html
[/s]
Who are these Kano Islamic Leaders again when the moves and shakers of Kano state are talking?

His Royal Highness Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero was appointed by Gov Ganduje. Gov Ganduje wields a lot of political power in Kano state.

His Excellency, Gov Ganduje and His Royal Highness Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero are one and the same in purpose and ideology.

So those yeye Kano Islamic leaders can go screw themselves.

Watch how those Islamic Leaders will suddenly become heroes of ipob miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Who are these Kano Islamic Leaders again
[/s]

Shatap
you should have asked the same question when you where gloating on the fake news

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by IamWonderful: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Baby factory people are happy now that something that nearly caused them heart failure is refuted, well Tinubu is still the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, either you like it or not.
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by PureMe01: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Who are these Kano Islamic Leaders again when the moves and shakers of Kano state are talking?

His Royal Highness Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero was appointed by Gov Ganduje. Gov Ganduje wields a lot of political power in Kano state.

His Excellency, Gov Ganduje and His Royal Highness Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero are one and the same in purpose and ideology.

grin grin grin I only see agony of utter disappointment & premium tears

4 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2020
OK...seen. I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Conrod: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people are happy now that something that nearly caused them heart failure is refuted, well Tinubu is still the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, either you like it or not.
And we hope your life will not remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by helinues: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by FarahAideed: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Haba grin cheesy grin just see how these mallams are using the Jagaban of Borgu for ping pong practice cheesy cheesy..I smell premium tears for Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by chozzy: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Orjioorji(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
chiiraq802:
Make una free this man jooorrrr!!!!!.....
The obsession is too much.....
Yes he is corrupt but other polithiefcians making moves for 2023 election are they saint

From Ameachi, El rufai, Fayemi, Kalu, Atiku, Umahi, the list is endless are they also not fantastically corrupt

I never liked Tinubu, but una don make me dey like am small small because of too much criticism....

Everybody is free to run for 2023 Election, if e dey vex you say Tinubu wan run for the election......I go advise you to buy Presidential Election ticket and test you might against him.
Oga Umeahi is not corrupt.prove it and get 50k from me I swear.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by LiesSlayer007: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
Oloriburuku ni surname eee, .Lagos state govt is calling you to warn your older and younger brothers to stop open defecation around,idumota,isale eko, ebute ero,and stop the holiganism from sura to iyana woro. oloshi,arindi, akobawonwaye, oponu ode

3 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by IamWonderful: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
LiesSlayer007:
Oloriburuku ni surname eee, .Lagos state govt is calling you to warn your older and younger brothers to stop open defecation around,idumota,isale eko, ebute ero,and stop the holiganism from sura to iyana woro. oloshi,arindi, akobawonwaye, oponu ode
That is for you and your family
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abeg make these people pity simplyleo and bobowaja oooooooo

We still like seeing them on Nairaland ooooo

They should stay away from sniper at all cost!!!

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Elvinci101: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

This agbaya Mumu man is in sifia pains. See the way hes crying Upandan over the Tinubu's rejection by Kano people.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Elvinci101: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
This time around his disgrace will be worst than the one he got from Edo people and you'll also abscond from Nairaland just like the way you did after Edo election.

4 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Elvinci101: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
That is for you and your family
Keep kwayet Jare and go and tell your fellow Omoluabi headslamming Afonja to stop defecating Upandan on major highways and main roads in Isale Eko, Mushin and it's environs.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Racoon(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is how they keep on playing the gullible southerners who offer themselves as their willing stooges.from Awo to Abiola and now Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by chiiraq802(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Orjioorji:
Oga Umeahi is not corrupt.prove it and get 50k from me I swear.

Tinubu is not corrupt. cool
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by QuotaSystem: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racoon:
This is how they keep on playing the gullible southerners who offer themselves as their willing stooges.from Awo to Abiola and now Tinubu.

Ctorch:

“There and then some of the clerics that were part of the visit to Lagos were assembled; and Tinubu came with governor Abdullahi Ganduje. “It was one of the clerics, Shehi Shehi who lauded Tinubu for the support he gave Buhari in 2015 which led to his electoral victory. He said we would always appreciate you and return your gesture. “So, it is funny for the media to now report that Ulamas in Kano endorsed Tinubu; some of the Ulamas are not even in support of APC, while some even in APC have their solidarity for others.

Very interesting statement.

While a promise by some of the Kano clerics to reciprocate Tinubu's gesture of support for PMB in 2023 is NOT an endorsement, It is the closest thing to it.

Always read beyond the headlines wink.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by ChoCho54(f): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Omenka which one are you sucking Tinubus balls again??

You have always said if osunbande was not on the ballot, you won't leave your house on election day. So what are you regurgitating about?
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by ChoCho54(f): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
Sufferisticated pipo are going to have a heart attack over this news after gloating over fake news.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by Orjioorji(f): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
chiiraq802:

Tinubu is not corrupt. cool
we saw bullion Van entering his house, effcc was after him before now. He can't travel to USA.
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
That's the handiwork of Lagos-Ibadan express news and oshodi Journalist at work..

No matter their game, we would never allow Tinubu go down, the same way they defend Buhari is the same way we would defend him,

Make una kill unasef
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by LegendHero(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

No matter their game, we would never allow Tinubu go down, the same way they defend Buhari is the same way we would defend him,

Make una kill unasef

Cool.

You have come to understood how it works bro.

All hands must be on deck and you play their game by bettering them in the rule they think they made.
Re: We Never Endorsed Tinubu For 2023- Kano Islamic Clerics by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
My anger is that it didn't have to go down this way, it was obvious from the jump that Buhari has zero integrity,
I know when they play their hand, a lot of Yorubas would sign out of Nigeria, which is what we are patiently waiting for,

LegendHero:

Cool.

You have come to understood how it works bro.

All hands must be on deck and you play their game by bettering them in the rule they think they made.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Digital National ID Card Has Somebody Else's Photo & Wrong DOB / 2023: 10,000 South West Youths To Trek From Lagos To Bauchi For Gov Mohammed / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Gov. Ganduje & His Wife Professor Hafsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.