Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,111 members, 7,890,694 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) (37199 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by lascos912(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
I should have support the man but is Igbo man so I condemned the idiot
you igbos please don't cry because of my comment
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by yusluvad(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmm
The driver is among the monsters they created...
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by foreshore(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by adecz: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2020
�⏩⤴⚠IPOB vs OPC cool cool

�⏩⤴⚠Amaka Kwenu vs NNgbatti grin grin grin .

The unending battles!!�

E be like say, pounded yam dey
hungry the Amaka chap..❌❌❌❌❌
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: kuro Lona mi
Lastma : abi olorun fe baye ti eje
Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si ori E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu
Lastma : won bi baba baba ,baba baba nla e da
Pestle man: ah ah ah o MA shofo *grabs pestle, and does the needful*
End scene

translate I beg u bigserah grin I don't hear yoruba

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Bellotelli: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:
You see all these crazy guys this fooli.sh government brings on the road to disturb motorists.. I hate them eh! sad
Without them there won't be sanity on our roads
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Hurray2030: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2020
When did the work of LASTMA include arresting motorists for not wearing belt? Only the FRSC can do that,so the LASTMA guy was even at fault for accosting the minibus guy. We must learn to do what is right always in this country ohhh
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by seunoj: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2020
The act is uncalled for but wetin concern lastma with seat belt!
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by chozzy: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2020
loopman:
Fred Onwuche, this foolish IPOB man is one of those that burnt down lagos.
He will be spending the rest of his life in kirikiri for attempted murder of a Lagos state government official.

Oga, you eat, sleep and breathe tribalism ni?
Don't you guys ever get tired?
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Thonee(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Wrong one from the guy, but this is only when Nigerian law can reach it's full course.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by cjudy(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2020
post=96879801:
Omo ori Odo!! grin cheesy wink

Him wan pound yam on top Lastma Official head ni?

Dis our darling country citizens no go kill person walahi.
New day, new comedy. grin cheesy wink

He should be send to jail and spend as much time as the constitution demands.

UP NIGERIA!!
Your daring country wey your daring president Don destroy. Abeg tell us another thing. Up Rotten BBQ
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Deborah98(f): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Same almost happened to me yesterday,this guy challenged our driver to fight and the issue be say I don't have strength to come down and wait till they're done. People are really frustrated little thing angers them.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by bluefilm: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
People are not happy, they're angry and frustrated so if anybody says "I will do this to you if...." bro no let am finish.

Just go.

Life ain't worth much in this Obodo Nigeria.

I witnessed one funny incident on Sunday.

I don't know what was the reason for their quarrel because I didn't ask but I came outside the gate to know what the noise was about, I saw a girl in her early twenty or maybe late teens daring a guy to step out of the gate and she will deal with him.

I was like OMO WETIN THIS GIRL CHOP? Abi she listened to a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?

Well, the guy came out and she rushed him with a stick, the guy ducked and then gave her fully powered slap.

The babe fell head straight inside a bucket of water.

Got up almost immediately, shook her head, carried the bucket and headed home straight.

Laugh nearly kill me.

Laff wan kii me too as I dey read am.

E be like say the man slap reset her brain sharperly. grin

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Lamasta(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Pestle ke the driver is high on pestle weed
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by UDUJ(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
busmagnate:
Where did he get the pestle from?

cheesy grin cheesy My thoughts exactly. He must have had that pestle in his bus all along for personal protection and also for causing mayhem like this incident.

Too many vicious people in Lagos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Owodiran1(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
You mean omori odo
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Emrixx(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Wanna travel to Canada or Ireland for work contact me for sure Canadian and Ireland visa with work permit, no payment until your Visa is out
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by emonis88: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: kuro Lona mi Lastma : abi olorun fe baye ti eje Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si ori E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu Lastma : won bi baba baba ,baba baba nla e da Pestle man: ah ah ah o MA shofo *grabs pestle, and does the needful* End scene
u suppose go dey write movie na.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Donkwakwas(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
End scene

E b like say u don do agbero work b4

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Pauladex(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
End scene

Tin baba fo ori e,
Oya fo now ....,
E gba mi o, o ti fo mi lori. Lol
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by cardoctor(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Mad man jam mad man.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by colestephan86: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1336399260695326721?s=19
Lastma is only for traffic control, but those guys are something else,
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by GentleRay: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Authoreety:
Nobody dey smile anymore

Obodo bu igwe
If everybody dey vex, nobody go remain.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by 4tomandchi: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
People are not happy, they're angry and frustrated so if anybody says "I will do this to you if...." bro no let am finish.

Just go.

I don't know what was the reason for their quarrel because I didn't ask but I came outside the gate to know what the noise was about, I saw a girl in her early twenty or maybe late teens daring a guy to step out of the gate and she will deal with him.

I was like OMO WETIN THIS GIRL CHOP? Abi she listened to a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?

Well, the guy came out and she rushed him with a stick, the guy ducked and then gave her fully powered slap.

Got up almost immediately, shook her head, carried the bucket and headed home straight.

Laugh nearly kill me.

Omo na part one you watch you for ask the guy the next day say watin do am for night?
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Na wao grin grin grin grin grin grin
One motivational speaker done decieve her dat.
Kondomatic:

Just go.

Laugh nearly kill me.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Kalubolt(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Though I am not in support of what the guy did, but some of these Lastma officials can drive someone crazy.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by cmikel: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020

DEAR LASTMA, IN AS MUCH AS THE ACTION IS CONDEMABLE BUT ALSO CAUTION YOUR MEN,

INFOMATION WE GET OVER HERE IS THAT SOME OF THEM SEE MOTORIST AS CASH OUT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU MUST PAY THEM MONEY FOR CAUTIONABLE OR NO OFFENCE

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by amstardi: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2020
LASTMA ARE WORSE THAN SARZ
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by WEALTH304(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2020
As for me na those VIO..I get for mind,them done cash me 4times this year.. with 20k each fine ..untop say I no be commercial driver...
Sigh...We shall see
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Jabioro: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Ordinary diplomatic word of correction from the LASMA could have avoided this trouble..Hey!!! Put your seat belt ..
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by 27Pushing30: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2020
It's time to do away with Buses... they are a menace

Fix our roads and give us BRT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.