Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,680 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) (37196 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by rotile247(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2020
The action of the driver is highly condemnable, but is the use of seat belt part of Lasma job description. Funny enough the motorist would be asked to bring 200k or forfeit the vehicle to auction which has given these Lasma officials more temerity to extort, arrest or impound vehicles on many trump up charges. Sometimes even deliberately misdirecting to trap them! So SAD! From Adekunle linking 3rd mainland bridge is a ripe spot for them.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
People are not happy, they're angry and frustrated so if anybody says "I will do this to you if...." bro no let am finish.

Just go.

Life ain't worth much in this Obodo Nigeria.

I witnessed one funny incident on Sunday.

I don't know what was the reason for their quarrel because I didn't ask but I came outside the gate to know what the noise was about, I saw a girl in her early twenty or maybe late teens daring a guy to step out of the gate and she will deal with him.

I was like OMO WETIN THIS GIRL CHOP? Abi she listened to a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?

Well, the guy came out and she rushed him with a stick, the guy ducked and then gave her fully powered slap.

The babe fell head straight inside a bucket of water.

Got up almost immediately, shook her head, carried the bucket and headed home straight.

Laugh nearly kill me.
hahahhahahah
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by RealEzee(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Been on the road with some of these traffic agencies for 3 weeks now conducting interviews , chaiii e no be easy thing, cordial approach calms nerves from both drivers and enforcement agents, country hard, peeps are not finding it easy on both ends, Abeg make we all dey calm down.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Thomthom(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: kuro Lona mi Lastma : abi olorun fe baye ti eje Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si ori E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu Lastma : won bi baba baba ,baba baba nla e da Pestle man: ah ah ah o MA shofo *grabs pestle, and does the needful* End scene
No be lie hahahahahaha
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by olanrewaju49127: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
As for me na those VIO..I get for mind,them done cash me 4times this year.. with 20k each fine ..untop say I no be commercial driver...Sigh...We shall see
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by braunny(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: kuro Lona mi Lastma : abi olorun fe baye ti eje Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si ori E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu Lastma : won bi baba baba ,baba baba nla e da Pestle man: ah ah ah o MA shofo *grabs pestle, and does the needful* End scene
why now? script writer follow ur dreams
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by thuxzwda1: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Donedeal1:
Must definitely be a cultist.
if him con use gun or Cutlass...wetin him con be
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by NaijaCover(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Too bad
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by braunny(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
diportivo:

nollywood needs u bro
na babe fine babe oh
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by braunny(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Pauladex:

Tin baba fo ori e,
Oya fo now ....,
E gba mi o, o ti fo mi lori. Lol
clearly she is igbo but stayed around yoruba folks for long....she try wella
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by sylve11: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2020
michlins:
Nigeria is a jungle. Small power and he feels he can Lord over motorists.

He should go and treat himself

grin cool
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by SIawomir: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
But wait ohh......
Wetin the guy dey do with pestle for inside car?
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
People are not happy, they're angry and frustrated so if anybody says "I will do this to you if...." bro no let am finish.

Just go.

Life ain't worth much in this Obodo Nigeria.

I witnessed one funny incident on Sunday.

I don't know what was the reason for their quarrel because I didn't ask but I came outside the gate to know what the noise was about, I saw a girl in her early twenty or maybe late teens daring a guy to step out of the gate and she will deal with him.

I was like OMO WETIN THIS GIRL CHOP? Abi she listened to a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?

Well, the guy came out and she rushed him with a stick, the guy ducked and then gave her fully powered slap.

The babe fell head straight inside a bucket of water.

Got up almost immediately, shook her head, carried the bucket and headed home straight.

Laugh nearly kill me.
Nna meh!!! Wahala no dey finish for this corn3ry self!! Lol...had it been i was there I go laugh tire
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Anthonyola(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
FREELANCE! FREELANCE!! FREELANCE!!!
Why wait till month end before getting paid? Even the stipend is not enough for the bill on ground, be a FREELANCE MARKETER OR REFERRER with Brit Property Nigeria Ltd and earn 10% of any purchase you bring. For more details and enquiry call or WhatsApp Anthony on 07031950067.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by sonofElElyon: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's not only Christmas and new year that this one will spend in prison... Not likely to be out before 2023!!!

If they want to make matters worse for him they'll charge him with attempted murder which attracts life imprisonment!

Growingboi:
What a f**k is this? May God not let our anger push us to spend this Christmas and new year in prison...Ise
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmmm, I wish him speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos / Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / EFCC Arrests Five Fake Satellite TV Operators (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.