Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Davido Mourns The Death Of His Personal Bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mourns The Death Of His Personal Bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani (919 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Mourns The Death Of His Personal Bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani by Vibehose: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Popular Nigerian Afro Pop Singer, and DMW Boss, Davido, took to his social media page to mourn the death of his personal bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani AKA TJ, yesterday 8th of December

Davido took to his social media page to pen down a heartfelt message.

See below...........
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL STORY
https://googelserve..com/2020/12/davido-mourns-death-of-his-personal.html?m=1

Re: Davido Mourns The Death Of His Personal Bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani by Charleys: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Davido is next
Re: Davido Mourns The Death Of His Personal Bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani by iamvictorbassey: 1:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Charleys:
Davido is next

Anyone could be next bro even you. So why wish him?
Re: Davido Mourns The Death Of His Personal Bodyguard, Ogbeide Tijani by iamvictorbassey: 1:47am On Dec 10, 2020
When this year commenced, a lot of you guys spoke life, success, favour, good things into this year. But what happened? It turned out bad for a lot of people. Though so many had their breakthrough this year. People like Laycon and a few others(Even myself).

But same cannot be said about the larger populace out there. I saw and heard the death of at least 3 top pastors I know 1 on 1. Now I'm not mocking them, but reference must be made. What happened to all their tithing and faithfulness to God and all what not?

Did their imaginary Dad give a fuçk when they were breathing their last breath? Nah!

The remaining living clueless ones who have been properly brainwashed made this dumb comment "In every situation, give thanks".

Give thanks for what? For dying young? For making dumb people believe I'm now in a better place? That's stupid. A place I haven't seen? A place I was told? A place none has seen?

If I'm gonna serve or worship an imaginary white boy or sky daddy, lemme at least enjoy some privileges others don't enjoy. Not making excuses everytime sky daddy doesn't give a fuçk and things go sour.

I had a friend who used a car with Presidency plate number, I could feel the privilege we enjoyed at checkpoints. Now that's privilege. Not some imaginary privilege which is valid while I'm alive and invalid with multiple excuses when I'm gone.

Don't wish anyone death. Even the greatest preachers of Christianity and Islam die like fowls too when the time, place and event merges like a gear. You remember the preacher who died in his private jet? Should we name?

When you cease to fear death, you begin to take risk and grow. Understand that death is part of the living process. Don't let no religion use it as a threat to you. Because you will eventually die like a fowl someday no matter how righteous you live.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Video Of A Cripple Lady Showing Her Leg Work And Twerking Skills / WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 / Four Nigerian Men Risking Their Lives To Get To Europe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.