Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (31345 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
oluwafemifharmo:

Emphasis on "regardless of academic prowess"

Moreover, who proposed that the S I unit for measuring brilliance is the academic results?

But that's what it is, sir.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by FearGod199(m): 3:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Is my like
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Vlain: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
soundOsonic:
I was walking at the edge of the street, weeks after reading Ubunja miseducation. After rejecting the red pills twice in a week, you see there is this thing i hate about pills, so very hard to swallow you see.
I saw a girl, so very attractive. I am not necessarily a fan of big ass and big boobs, that is not where my appreciation of my art lies. I am a fan of beautiful face, sheer beauty. She had such a lovely skin, so smooth like the velvet, white teeth with a perfect diamond edge cutting cheek bone, her complexion was somewhat brown and somewhat red with an innocent looking countenance. She was unique in her own way, and alas I said Eureka, a perfect beauty which is similar to those ones in the reconnaissance painting, I didn't know when I uttered "my mona lisa" I was about to approach.
When I saw her spewing words of profanities to an old Lady. All eyes were on her, No not because of her beauty but because of her surprisingly foul demeanor.

Back to the question, after such experience and weighed my love for the art and my love for virtuous splendor. I later concluded how about I have it all.

There is nothing so attractive as a woman, yea a woman with beauty and brain

Oshey Romeo. No go steal person girl with this your words oooo
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Vlain: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pretty Face
Height
Body(decent ass and boobs not too much)
Brain
Colour: from chocolate skinned to brown skinned. Extreme light skin is a turn off for me.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Yeecar(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Preciousgirl:
What exactly about a lady attracts you?
Attitude
Moderate boobs
Fat Ass
Figure 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.